Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 11-03-2011

One of the migraine medications that can be had over the counter which is quite effective has caffeine as one of the two ingredients. The other is a common over-the-counter pain killer. I think I recall that caffeine withdrawal can have a hand in triggering migraines, but I may be mistaken. I don't recall anything about too much caffeine.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 11-04-2011

Excedrin i know has caffeine in it. All i know is i had some prescription medicine that had a lot of caffeine in it and after drinking a huge amount of mountain dew and then taking the pill i was even worse off then before i took it at all. Like you said it could be other triggers that are doing it. All i know is it can make me fearful to do things sometimes.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 11-04-2011

Check out the book the Presence Process, unexplainable and diagnosed phyiscal symptoms are the bodies call towards healing the damaged emotional body we all develop during early childhood, unless ur parents were enlightened masters, as well as the bodies call to return to authentic process. The book is not woob woo in the least but very logical. If ur unwilling to get it try following your breath in meditation for fifteen minutes twice daily, upon waking and before sleep. I am not kidding if u choose to follow the proces for urself, not because someone told u too, 'miracles' will happen.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 11-04-2011

Interesting, I brought that book a while ago but haven't got around to it because i've been too busy doing other programs.

The more I hear about it the more interested I get in it though. I don't know if that stuff is compatible with subliminals, I am doing sedona method but wonder with that sometimes as it has to do with letting stuff go.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 11-06-2011

Thanks Rainbow ill look into it.

Shannon what do you think about the MYERS-BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR personality test?

I have taken the test a few times and always get ENTP, i am sure before the subs i was an INTP. ENTP is a very stubborn one we don't like people telling us what to do. What do you think of these personality test? do you think this could cause a bit of conflict with the subs?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 11-06-2011

(11-06-2011, 09:08 AM)woceyes Wrote: Thanks Rainbow ill look into it.

Shannon what do you think about the MYERS-BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR personality test?

I have taken the test a few times and always get ENTP, i am sure before the subs i was an INTP. ENTP is a very stubborn one we don't like people telling us what to do. What do you think of these personality test? do you think this could cause a bit of conflict with the subs?

Personality tests basically tell you what you tell them, only in a different, more condensed form. The Myers-Brigg type is reasonably accurate overall. I am currently INTJ ("The Mastermind") and was "The Expert" last I checked.

Regardless, any stubborn is going to resist being controlled, and usually just for the sake of blindly resisting. Fun for me, that kind is. Not.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 11-06-2011

(11-06-2011, 09:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 09:08 AM)woceyes Wrote: Thanks Rainbow ill look into it.

Personality tests basically tell you what you tell them, only in a different, more condensed form. The Myers-Brigg type is reasonably accurate overall. I am currently INTJ ("The Mastermind") and was "The Expert" last I checked.

Regardless, any stubborn is going to resist being controlled, and usually just for the sake of blindly resisting. Fun for me, that kind is. Not.

o ok I wasn't sure and i have done the test for a while to see what changes if anything just for fun actually. I had told my dad the same thing that you can pretty much get what you want to get.

I thought you might say that about the stubborn part. Stage 5 had me thinking again and asking questions to satisfy them. Well i should say i think stage 5 it could just be my brain avoiding something in stage 5 by concerning me with other things. Im not sure lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 12-08-2011

I am about 15 days into stage six and all I can say is I feel like Han solo. I feel like i have a rouge attitude / nature.

Before anyone ask no i have not had sex. I may not want it bad enough or i just don't care enough one or the other. I did not buy sex magnet for the sex. Sounds weird but I bought it for sexual confidence. From the early flirting stages to whatever happens happens. also not putting up with the sh** women do.

I can say that opening my eyes and understanding what our society has done to men and women also seems to put a damper on my give a sh** meter. Have I changed a lot from this program? i would say yes. I feel connected more so now then ever before to things. I guess you could say I wanted personal growth vs a lot of sex. Because of this program and alpha i 100% know who i am and won't let anyone affect my reality. which i think will greatly affect round 2 of sex magnet when i am fishing more women then i can handle.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 12-08-2011

Hey Tony,
I am having a feeling that your saying "I didn't buy it for sex" because there may be some guilt or resistance to that. Sometimes we don't admit this stuff to ourselves.

That's what my intuition is telling me. It may help you to think about it in a different way.

Sometimes we pretend we don't want that because it doesn't 'feel' or 'sound' right. I definately brought it for better sex and more sex with better quality girls.

And what goes with that is the personal growth. Why not both?

Have you been talking to girls? It's not until you do that and actually ask them out and see them or whatever that it happens. I fell into the trap of not doing that for a while and just hoping for it.

It's funny when i'm not seeing any girls I have alot of motivation and talk to heaps, when I just have 1 I lose most of that motivation, which is unfortunate because I want to see more than 1 at a time. I hope SM will work on that.

-Ben

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 12-09-2011

You really have to resist certain aspects of SM to go through the whole thing and not have any sex as a result, woceyes. lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 12-09-2011

Well. Tony is a different exception, wouldn't you agree? I mean someone with no experience and waiting to get such experience now...that can be difficult. If you think about it, being younger and loosing your virginity isn't as difficult as it could be at an older age, like I'd imagine. I mean, mostly because women start playing their games and etc, things get more complicated.

However, he has come along way and I've spoken with him many times. The women are definitely interested in him. I just don't think he has that extra push yet nor experience to know exactly how to make it all happen. I'm still stuck in older ways a lot of times, such that, I don't really approach women because I don't want to. It's not that I'm terribly scared to, it's just that I've never really done and have a harder time in such situations. Though, I am also now at the point where I really do not care and would have women show me their interest and allow things to unfold naturally. I would think after another run-through on Alpha Male and then Sex Magnet, he'd be where he wants to be. It's just going to take a little time. And I definitely want to give him a copy of my book so he can speed up his dating life.

Ryan

(12-09-2011, 11:40 AM)Ryan Wrote: Well. Tony is a different exception, wouldn't you agree? I mean someone with no experience and waiting to get such experience now...that can be difficult. If you think about it, being younger and loosing your virginity isn't as difficult as it could be at an older age, like I'd imagine. I mean, mostly because women start playing their games and etc, things get more complicated.

However, he has come along way and I've spoken with him many times. The women are definitely interested in him. I just don't think he has that extra push yet nor experience to know exactly how to make it all happen. I'm still stuck in older ways a lot of times, such that, I don't really approach women because I don't want to. It's not that I'm terribly scared to, it's just that I've never really done and have a harder time in such situations. Though, I am also now at the point where I really do not care and would have women show me their interest and allow things to unfold naturally. I would think after another run-through on Alpha Male and then Sex Magnet, he'd be where he wants to be. It's just going to take a little time. And I definitely want to give him a copy of my book so he can speed up his dating life.

Ryan

I have no problem with him having chosen not to have sex yet. But it is impressive to me that he resisted it through the whole of SM. That man has some strength. I'm not coming down on him, not by any stretch of the imagination. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 12-09-2011

Well I wasn't assuming that you were. But it'll also be very interesting to see how he progresses with your subs to get to where he wants to be. He'll definitely be a success story, no doubt.

Ryan

I think all of you are success stories in some way or another. lol