Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys AoS Journal (/Thread-LionMonkeys-AoS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Shannon - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 08:54 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: Hey man.. I was just reporting what was happening with me lately.

Cool. Just making sure everything was understood. Wink

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-12-2011

Day 12 minus 1 because last night I wasn't able to use the subliminal.

Too tired today. Been with family the whole day.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - RainbowAbyss - 06-12-2011

do u mean that after listening to subs for many at night, and then not listening one night is like a super upper the next day? Because I have noticed this is the case, I have missed only a few nights of subs in the last 8 months but the next days I have always been and felt fantastic. Probably because of more time for integration, less resistance, and just plain brain rest.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Shannon - 06-14-2011

That's why I say no more than 8 hours a day per title, and try to keep it to one title.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-20-2011

Yeah.. Too much can be very tiring for me, when waking up the next day, so I've changed it and listen 8 hours each night.

These past days has been with family all the time but I had days where there were women around.

Amazing landscapes. Waterfalls, big green mountains.

There was a day - Yesterday (day 18) there were women around where I went with my family. I had one of those days, where I felt women wanted to be around me and was looking at me, everywhere I went.

The other days, nothing special.

I'm sensing that I'm not myself. I have a completely different everyday and it's very different in this region, country, town of the world.
Only habit I've maintained consistent is working out by myself.

One thing I've noticed further is that I get kind of horny every time I see a ok-looking girl with shorts. I'm not sure whether it's the weather and the people or the subliminal.

Gonna be back home about the time when I've used the subliminal in a month.
I'm looking forward to it and also looking forward to if I'm gonna get AM11 (75%)

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-26-2011

Day 24,

We went to a place selling nature medicine and there were about 30 people in the room.

After a little show of the medicine there came 28 masseuses with white shirts and gave everyone massage! But not me.

I saw one girl with a pink dress, so I called her over and she gave me wonderful massage and she was really cute and she was not usually giving people masseuse, so she stopped first before all the others.
I wanted to ask her something but she thought I wanted more, so she came over and gave me more hah.. then I talked with her and even though I was a little un-comfortable because of the language she still loved qualifying herself to me.

She could had been fun.

Day 25,

I've noticed I've become less needy, naturally. I enjoy/appreciate women more than before without much conscious effort.

The girls and women in my family are commenting on me and my clothes very often and they say things, to get my attention.
Sometimes I'm not replying because there's no reason for it but other times I notice afterwards.. wait a minute.. she wants to talk to me! hah..

And when I say what I want.. they are very willing to help me with get what I want. Really kind and cool.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-28-2011

Day 27,

Changes:

- I've noticed that stewardesses makes me horny. It's crazy but I can't help it.. almost to a point where I'm feeling a little needy about it. Distracting!

- There are days where I go out and I get this feeling of horniness almost every time I see a okay looking girl - pretty needy. I catch myself though and try to maintain focus.

- Then there are the days where I really don't give a f*** who I look at and when I do lock eyes with a girl and the attraction is mutual.. it's pretty damn hot!

- I have a more of a naturally I don't give a f*** facial expression now.

Have had some weird dreams throughout this process..

[*] Yesterday I dreamed that I was downstairs on a big ship and the ship sank. The water came in and flowed quickly to my feet up to my head and I was about going to get crushed to the roof.
Then there came a hole in the ship and I was flushed out and was caught in a hurricane! Had the feeling that I was going to die and there was nothing I could do. (Strangely enough there was some heavy turbulent on the airplane today, and I had slightly the feeling again, when I thought about crashing)

[*] Some days before that I had a dream, where me and a girl were having hardcore sex.

[*] And some days before that I had a dream, where there was this cute little western europe girl about to go somewhere, who I locked eyes with in a bar and I just knew that she wanted me to meet up. I realize that it was the toilet and it was a small toilet.
I enter and we are looking each other in the eyes but instead of having sex, we talked sincerely and honest to each other about ourselves.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-29-2011

Day 28,

Today was a pretty good day. Bought some accessories that I've wanted in a long time and got the best, hugest and most tasty dinner buffet in my life! Women were checking me out and looking at me almost everywhere I went and guys would look at me and give me a gesture of respect.

My cousin told me things that she had kept for herself and I connected with her more than ever.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-29-2011

I'm gonna write a little about myself. To remind myself of how things were and hopefully to help or guide someone.

I was a computer geek and was in one of the top teams in the world in a very popular shooting game that I've played in around 10 years.

Now I'm in my start twenties and a year before now I was out almost every night in bars or clubs with friends or by myself.

In the beginning I didn't knew what was happening around me and I felt very uneasy and tried to stay cool but I knew I looked fake, so I just tried my best to make myself comfortable and go with the flow. Months passed and I became very comfortable in those environments but when it was day I was feeling uneasy and a little uncomfortable when I went out and there were people.

All the time I went to bars and clubs I learned small-talking and socialize to a certain degree but I was totally unaware of how to really connect with people, like the times in my life where I remember people tell me their honest opinions and things about themselves. I didn't knew what it was I did but it happened sometime and I thought.. why are he/she telling me this?! or huh.. that's cool. I like that but I never gave anything back because I didn't knew what was going on. So it stopped and...

I became aloof as hell and tried to have fun most of the times but women were distracting me and I became miserable many nights. Then I learned that it wasn't about women and I became more arrogant than ever. So when I lost female friends and some old friends and I thought that going out every night was meaningless, I tried to take things more easy and do something in the days instead and tried different stuff out to see the reactions I would get. It was a better path for me. It was experience + awareness that made my way clearer.

Now that I've been visiting my kind family for about a month (also a different culture than where I live), I'm much more aware of the fact about being sincere and honest and connect with people.. but it's experience. Was it hard? Is it still hard? Yes it is difficult sometimes and I'm feeling a little uneasy most of the times but guess what?
I take it as a learning experience and take the most out of it and sometimes I come closer to people than I've ever been before...

Shangri-la

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Spiral - 06-29-2011

Hell yea. it took me over a year to feel this comfortable with myself and truly connecting with people. I'm still improving everyday and becoming happier and more positive everyday.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-30-2011

That's great Spiral. That's how one should live. Improving as much as one can and not settle for mediocrity!

Day 29,

Felt good today. Had an amazing lunch buffet on the 5 star hotel I'm living in right. Went to a Starbucks with my mom and cousin and sitting outside was this girl with a older guy.

She was sitting behind me, outside and she kept looking at me in the beginning. Every time I turned to see the view or just looking what's up around me, she would look me in the eye.
It was hot, but I didn't do anything about it.

Seems like girls are paying more attention to me everywhere I go. If it's the subliminal or the accessories I bought yesterday, I don't know but it doesn't hurt to keep listening till I see some significant results.

I do have eye-contacts where they'll just look away fast.

In fact, the hottest and most exciting eye-contacts are the ones made naturally with a little conscious effort (relaxed + focused), almost more instinctive than thinking or un-focused (unrelaxed + unfocused).

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Benjamin - 06-30-2011

Sounds like your doing good Smile

I'd say it's the subliminal and not the accessories. Even the coolest accessory wouldn't get girls checking you out everywhere. It's the changes on the inside.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 07-01-2011

Yeah. I'm doing pretty great! and you might be right but it's not really a big things, until I get home.

Day 30,

Went out with ma, this afternoon and just got annoyed by her. I think it might be, her wanting to do or go somewhere but I didn't. I already knew what I wanted and where I wanted to go and I've already been with her almost all the other days. She went with me and what I wanted to do, which was paddling a boat, wasn't available. So we went biking.

Anyway, we end up in the same Starbucks, like yesterday and on the way over there, I just knew that the good spot (sitting outside on a veranda with a amazing view to the lake. Only 6 seats available and this is a VERY common tourist place) would be free when we got there. So my ma go up-stairs to get a table for us and I got us the coffee, when I had the coffees I went up-stairs and I looked to where the good spot was and guess what..? I see two people leaving.

I thought what a beautiful view and just enjoyed and appreciated it for a few minutes..

Next thing I know is there is two girls sitting beside us and a minute later after I began interacting with my ma, one of them was looking over at me all the time and did so many things to get my attention, it was SO obvious to me. In the end she just stared at me which was flattering.

I just had a good time with my ma.

Suddenly another girl come outside and position herself slightly in front to the side of my view and next thing I know, she was standing right beside my chair, touching it a little.

Now this is a little strange to me because I had my new cool accessories on and my awesome sunglasses on, so they couldn't look me in the eye for real and I really didn't do anything consciously to have these things happen. I was just feeling good, excited, comfortable and great.

Hmm.. I did start out today feeling great today when I woke up.

Subliminal + style + taking care of myself

I think that's what's on play!

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 07-03-2011

Day 32, Okay.. yesterday was weird!

Last day here in this great city and at daytime I went out to some tea drinking place, just beside the beautiful lake. Seems like girls want me to pay attention to them, like qualifying themselves to me and it seems like they love it.

At night, I headed out with my cousin and ma. We began at a bar but I took to another very international bar by myself in the end.

The place was very crowded and the bartenders ignores you. Naturally I ask somebody beside me about the place and that I'm new and the guy, told me about the bar and about a club I could go to.

Then there's this manager, who sees me and takes care of my order and I got my Mojito in like 3 minutes. The Mojito was not properly blended but the special care was great Cool

I see the guy again and I see he's with some friends. I walk over and talk with him and he introduces me to his friends. We ended up going to different clubs and I got free and cheap drinks.

There was 3 girls and 3 guys and me.

2 boyfriend - girlfriend. 2 singles. or that was what I thought.

I didn't really wanted to destroy or ruin the friendship, so I didn't focus much on who I wanted.

Anyway, it's like the girls WANT me to pay attention to them, so they can feel that they can qualify themselves to me. It's pretty interesting because I don't do a damn. I'm just being a cool, fun, normal guy.
Peoples guesses on my age was like, 17-27. The guys liked me but I could sense they were aware of the interest the girls had.

The night went on and people got pretty drunk and everybody left, except one of the girls, who didn't have a boyfriend.. or so that was what I thought.

We got to the dance-floor and was like f***ing each other with clothes on. Pretty hot.

So we end up leaving together and she showed me a garden?? it was close to her home though.
Suddenly she tells me that she's gonna going to get married soon (she's 27) and I was totally fine with it but I asked her, then why are you here with me and she said, because you are nice. lol. (english is not her first language)

She kept ask me what I wanted and my answer was fun. She tells me I can't go home with her because she knows what's gonna happen if I come home with her.

Honestly, I wanted to come home with her but I really don't want to ruin a marriage either.. so I guess if I have had wanted it more it would happen but the intention wasn't strong enough, so she wasn't sure about it.

- LM