Subliminal Talk
Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal (/Thread-Large-Breasted-Lover-Mini-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-19-2011

Lots of guys around the site (me included) have been interested in this little subliminal so I decided to combine it with Maximum Learning (although I may switch out the latter for something else).I have been using AYPLBL for approximately 5 days now, getting about 8 hours of exposure per day. I can say this: I am certaintly getting more female attention than usual which is actually "warned" in the product description lol.

I'm also incorporating Shannon's active manifestation techniques to help me out though I'm not going to use it tonight because I'm feeling sick however I've used it 4 of the last 5 days so I should be ok.Now let's ALL be honest, this could take a while lol. Hopefully, I'll see "results" in just one or two months. Realistically, I may not see results for 4 months but that's the risk we take.

I have to say, after reading through Shannon's past experiences the word "eager" can't describe how I feel. I just hope that she turns up over the summer when school's out so that we'll have a better chance to get to know one another...Tongue

My hope is that this journal will be a "testominal" of sorts for the other guys interested in buying this subliminal but depending on what happens this journal may be delayed or cancelled. Wish me luck guys.Cool

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Benjamin - 05-19-2011

Sounds interesting K-train, haven't seen anyone else write about this subliminal yet.

May you soon be surrounded by women with massive breasts all begging for your sausage! Smile

-Ben

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - ronatello - 05-20-2011

I'm eager to hear about your progress! And always remember to be in alignment with what you want (sometimes easier said than done but nevertheless, indeed try!).
Quote: May you soon be surrounded by women with massive breasts all begging for your sausage! Smile
YES indeed! Big Grin

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Ryan - 05-20-2011

BOOBIES! Only settle for the largest you can get Wink lol

Girls please ignore my comments... =)

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-20-2011

LMAO!!!^^^ Thanks guys, although I do believe there is a point where too much is just too much. Tongue Hopefully the sub will take care of that and will get me what I need/want/desire.

Interestingly, I have noticed MORE large breasted women around than normal. Maybe it's cause I'm in college and it's the summer time, but still it's interesting. In fact, there is a large breasted girl in my class who has definitely become more friendly towards me however she's not what I'm looking for. I wish there was a SIGN so I'd know her when I found her.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Shannon - 05-20-2011

Ktrain, if you use active manifestation methods with the sub, you should see definite and obvious results in 2-4 weeks if you do it properly. If not, you may need more time, or you may end up getting two sets of results, one from active and one from passive manifestation.

And if you are attracting large breasted women and they start coming into your life and expressing interest, appreciate them, even if they may not be what you're ultimately looking for.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-20-2011

(05-20-2011, 10:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: Ktrain, if you use active manifestation methods with the sub, you should see definite and obvious results in 2-4 weeks if you do it properly. If not, you may need more time, or you may end up getting two sets of results, one from active and one from passive manifestation.

And if you are attracting large breasted women and they start coming into your life and expressing interest, appreciate them, even if they may not be what you're ultimately looking for.

Thank you for chiming in Shannon. Yes I certaintly am not mean to any of these women I meet, however I always wonder when I see them "is that her?" But I am certaintly enjoying the extra attention though.Big Grin I wonder why so few people have tried these programs before?

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Shannon - 05-20-2011

When you find her, it will eventually become obvious. In the mean time, enjoy those who arrive on the subharmonics of attraction you are creating. As for why so few people try them, the answer is simple. If you can't bring yourself to accept that it's possible, why would you pay money for it?

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - batman - 05-21-2011

hihi, cant wait to hear about your journey man...

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-21-2011

(05-20-2011, 08:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: When you find her, it will eventually become obvious. In the mean time, enjoy those who arrive on the subharmonics of attraction you are creating. As for why so few people try them, the answer is simple. If you can't bring yourself to accept that it's possible, why would you pay money for it?

I was slightly skeptical about the program before as well, however after trying out all the others it became clear that ANYTHING was possible. Plus the novelty of knowing I could attract a perfect lover for 15 bucks was too convincing.Cool

@Blueness: thanks man! Yeah I looked on the ultrasonic site and it seems there is a subliminal designed for manifesting friends. Perhaps it could later be upgraded?

@Batman: thanks Batman, good luck on your Alpha journal!

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Shannon - 05-21-2011

The friends manifestation one is something I have to get on, yes. But that has to wait for the moment. Alpha Female is a lot of work. And every day I am becoming more and more excited when I work on it! It's so freakin' awesome.

But I think making a new version of the friends manifestation program will be important as a side part of things like becoming a multi-millionaire and alpha male/female, because your friends will either drag you down or support your current state of being.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Cortez - 05-21-2011

(05-20-2011, 10:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: Ktrain, if you use active manifestation methods with the sub, you should see definite and obvious results in 2-4 weeks if you do it properly. If not, you may need more time, or you may end up getting two sets of results, one from active and one from passive manifestation.

In other words...Motor boat dem titties whether you feel like it or not! You asked for it, buddy, ha!

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-22-2011

(05-21-2011, 08:38 PM)Cortez Wrote: In other words...Motor boat dem titties whether you feel like it or not! You asked for it, buddy, ha!

LOL, now everytime I see a large breasted woman I'm going to remember that sentence.Tongue

This is Day 7 on AYPLIBL. I haven't had a chance to go out much in the past few days because 've been feeling ill. One thing this program is doing is that it's given me something to look forward to now. I know my perfect lover isn't just going to walk up to my door (although that would be awesome) so I look forward to going out wether it's just at school, Wally World, or whatever. I guess that's why I was so pissed that I was sick this weekend because I felt like I could have "missed" her so to speak but one week isn't enough to see effects anyway.

I'm on my 29th day of Maximum Learning. Since I'm mainly focusing on AYPLBL the effects aren't as pronounced as they used to be however my memory is certaintly MUCH improved, and I do feel as if I can grasp concepts faster and easier. The trick with Maximum Learning though, is that you still have to practice at whatever it is you want to learn. So say for example if you're trying to learn a dance routine. You still will have to put in LOADS of practice to get it down, however Maximum Learning allows you to learn more easily so instead of taking say 2 weeks to learn a routine you learn it in say 1 week. I'm going to just keep using it until the end of the week. My hope is to have the manifestation done ASAP so I can focus more on Maximum Learning again.

One thing I do want to recommend to everyone though, is to try out Active Manifestation with whatever sub you're using, perferably a sub with a script that is shown. I say this because back when I first started using Maximum Learning I used it with active manifestation in the first week and man, I saw FAST results! When I say fast, I mean I managed 98% on my health class final exam after just using the program for about a week. Active manifestation seems to add a boost to whatever sub you're using as long as the subject and goal of the manifestation is in sync with the sub you're using.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - batman - 05-22-2011

dude...what the heck is this active manifestation ure talking about? is this the same like visualization?