Subliminal Talk
Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results (/Thread-Manifest-Your-Perfect-Sexual-Lover-5G-Results)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - cataleya - 03-06-2016

I am curious as to how did you listen the subliminal? Earbuds or speakers?

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 01:31 PM)cataleya Wrote: I am curious as to how did you listen the subliminal? Earbuds or speakers?

I used headphones/earbuds at work 8 to 10 hours a day, then I'd hear it on my car's speakers as I commuted, then I had it playing on a stationary cd player's speakers 24/7 in my home.

The main reason I was drawn to Indigo MindLabs was it's silent subliminals - ultrasonic. Ultrasonic is the only track I use.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - cataleya - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 06:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 01:31 PM)cataleya Wrote: I am curious as to how did you listen the subliminal? Earbuds or speakers?

I used headphones/earbuds at work 8 to 10 hours a day, then I'd hear it on my car's speakers as I commuted, then I had it playing on a stationary cd player's speakers 24/7 in my home.

The main reason I was drawn to Indigo MindLabs was it's silent subliminals - ultrasonic. Ultrasonic is the only track I use.

Damn that is a lot of hours! I thought we can't use ultrasonic with head phones? Sorry, newbie here Big Grin
So you didn't listen to subliminals while sleeping?

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 02:04 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 06:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Damn that is a lot of hours! I thought we can't use ultrasonic with head phones? Sorry, newbie here Big Grin
So you didn't listen to subliminals while sleeping?

The cd player in my home is on 24/7. Playing while I slept.

Correct, listening to ultrasonic on your earbuds/headphones may cause damage to your ear drums. However, when I'm at work and I listen to trickling stream or ocean waves on my earbuds/headphones... I can't hear what someone is saying when they are talking to me. So I take the chance and listen to ultrasonic on my earbuds/headphones.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Aventus45 - 03-07-2016

So tempted to run this next. Thanks for the Journal 4Kingdoms!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7381-post-106486.html#pid106486
AYPG Progress So far and Questions
(04-07-2016, 12:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html
I had similar questions when I ran Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/manifest-perfect-sexual-lover-5g/

I believe you are taking "in-person" too literally. "MYPSL" is 5G, I didn't have access to a script because 5G technology is proprietary to Indigo MindLabs.

I also believe... we have several "Perfect" partners out there. Think of how many people of the opposite sex there are just in your location!! If you moved to another location, there must be another "Perfect" partner in that new location waiting to be found!!

Biologically (physically)... Humans - race, language, and so on... doesn't matter. Your parts will fit together with every person of the opposite sex. The goal of the subliminal it to narrow it down to personality and looks.

Even when you have no doubt in your mind that you've met your "Perfect" someone, you will ALWAYS wonder if it was the subliminal or meant to be.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7381-post-106566.html#pid106566
(04-07-2016, 04:17 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 03:52 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: 4Kingdoms, I love your advice btw. Thanks Smile If she's not meant to be my perfect gf, things will, hopefully, automatically fall apart and I'll end up with my perfect gf. Smile

I read your success story with the MYPL sub..Are you still with that girl? Just wondering. What my question is, even after stopping the sub, do you get the same kind of attraction for her or has it faded away?

Still with the same girl, and the attraction is better now that we have gotten to know each other better. I stopped listening to the MYPSL sub the same day we hooked up.

I'm 50 y/o at the time of this writing, so one girl in my life is enough for me. If I were younger say my 20's or 30's... I would keep the online girl as a long distance girlfriend, there really is no reason for her to move closer to you, unless you want to live together or get married. If you can handle multiple relationships, find a girl or two near you.

Of course, that is a personal decision. It depends on your ethics and values. I look at a harem situation as fun. Someone else may view it as being unfaithful.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7381-post-106616.html#pid106616
(04-08-2016, 12:48 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Thanks for the update man and really happy for your success Smile I'm also a one-girl kinda guy but the only thing that bothers me about a long-distance reln is the lack of sex and that it might end up, you know.. dampening the reln. Otherwise, I'm fine with it Smile

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 04-22-2016

Private Message Wrote:I was wondering.... While manifesting your perfect sexual lover...did you have complete faith in the program that it will work? How often did you think about the potential manifestation while running the program?

Most people here are not getting results because they don't believe the program works. I don't wanna be one of them, I figured.

I'm on AYPG journey, and I'd like to take whatever tips I could from you, who's already made it, to turn this into a success. If you had any pointers as to what I should do, that'd be great Smile

Also, you manifested a petite lover before. How was that journey? How long did it take?

I started with petite lover first. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-petite-female-romantic-lover/ The problem I had with it was there were a lot of petite women entering my life and there was one that would say - she said this to me... "We should go out, we should do this, we should go here, we should go there." Also she would ask me questions about sex, what I like in great detail.

Okay, so I ask her out because none of this would happen until we were alone and she wanted to do a group thing. I invite a group of people and she was a no show. After a month of listening to petite lover, I switched to ASC.

The great thing about what I listened to next http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/manifest-perfect-sexual-lover-5g/ and what you are currently listening to http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-girlfriend/ is you don't put too much thought on the outcome because you don't know what to look for.

You aren't looking for a specific race, nationality, hair color, height. At least I wasn't!!
Did I have complete faith in the program?
No, I didn't. You don't feel any changes as you listen to it, so you are always wondering if it is working. The point is, you don't have to have faith or belief for the program to work. It did work for me. That means it will work for others.

How often did you think about the potential manifestation while running the program?
At first, everyday. Then as life throws things at you and you get busy with your daily routine, you forget about it.

Most people here are not getting results because they don't believe the program works.
Not get results?? Shannon manifested a black woman. If he wasn't open to having a relationship with a woman of color, he would have never found out she was his perfect lover.

I think people get results, they don't like what they visually see, hair color, height, skin color, sound of the voice. It is not what they are expecting consciously. It is your subconscious that is manifesting the perfect person for you.

Even when your "Perfect" person comes into your life, you will be wondering if it was meant to be or if it was the subliminal.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - CatMan - 04-22-2016

Hi 4Kingdoms!

You see, that's what I don't understand.

If somebody doesn't like the female that's manifested, then IMO they aren't "perfect". So...the program didn't work then if that is the case. Perfect is perfect, you should be overjoyed with the female, as she's perfect. That's what is holding me back from trying these, I'd have to be amazingly, "perfectly" physically attracted to her to deem it a success. If that doesn't happen, then what is the point of running them?

I find it really hard to get behind these manifestation programs. I like the idea of them, and have considered them strongly, but I know I would be doubting it all along as it seems extremely far fetched and "magical new agey mumbo jumbo", and the results don't seem too amazing. Apparently doubting it and looking for results can sabotage it, so I'm likely the wrong market for these sadly even though a couple of them I find very interesting :/. The fact they aren't eligible for refunds also makes me wary. I have no problems with the Type B subs changing thinking/beliefs, makes sense. But these ones that send energy or a vibe out to find a "perfect" woman and magically make things happen between you somehow, seems a bit out there to me.

I wish the Oriental/Japanese/Girlfriend ones were in 5G. I tried hard to get those made, but it didn't happen lol. I was interested in those.

I know you got success, and I'm happy for you though, man!

(04-22-2016, 05:46 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Most people here are not getting results because they don't believe the program works.
Not get results?? Shannon manifested a black woman. If he wasn't open to having a relationship with a woman of color, he would have never found out she was his perfect lover.

I think people get results, they don't like what they visually see, hair color, height, skin color, sound of the voice. It is not what they are expecting consciously. It is your subconscious that is manifesting the perfect person for you.

(04-22-2016, 08:53 AM)CatMan Wrote: You see, that's what I don't understand.

If somebody doesn't like the female that's manifested, then IMO they aren't "perfect". So...the program didn't work then if that is the case. Perfect is perfect, you should be overjoyed with the female, as she's perfect. That's what is holding me back from trying these, I'd have to be amazingly, "perfectly" physically attracted to her to deem it a success. If that doesn't happen, then what is the point of running them?

I don't understand the subconscious mind. That was just my opinion on why it didn't work for other people. In Shannon's situation, he clearly admitted he never expected to manifest a black woman, in fact... he's strongly attracted to redheads!

I'm strongly attracted to petite women. However, I was open minded to any woman as long as she was genuinely attracted to me. The woman I manifested is petite and that is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

My friend from Thailand yelled at me for loosely using the term 'Oriental'. He said oriental is when you refer to objects or things. Asian is the politically correct term to use when referring to people.

That said... Do you want a girlfriend?
Listen to AYPG http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-girlfriend/

Do you want a sexual relationship?
Listen to MYPSL http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/manifest-perfect-sexual-lover-5g/

Or just go for it like JJ54
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5019-post-107366.html#pid107366
(04-15-2016, 08:51 PM)JJ54 Wrote: So back in July of 2015, I took the plunge and began using the AYP Japanese Romantic Lover sub. Based on Shannon's advice, I set up the system to where it played continuously in my room all day long, using the trickling stream version. During the months in use, I had a strong feeling that the sub was bringing forth my manifestation. But right before the 4 month mark, I had an incident to come up in my life and it forced me to change gears and used another sub. So unfortunately, I didn't allow the sub to really get the time it deserved.

3 months later, I went to a club event at my school and while there, I ran into a Japanese girl who was visiting. From the start, she was really into me. She was very curious about my life and wanted to know a lot about me and she wanted me to know a lot about her. At one point, she went out of her way to bring me authentic Japanese candy, straight from a shop in her hometown.

Now did the sub work? Well, yes and no. Yes because the mutual attraction between me and this girl was strong. Even to this day, we still talk. However, the reason she's not my perfect Japanese romantic lover is because we only got to see each other for only a month before she went back home to Japan. Had I used the sub for much longer, who knows what would had happened (she has mentioned to me that she's working to go back to school here, maybe even find a job here to support herself).

But the AYP's work, I truly believe that. I'm currently listening to the AYPG sub as we speak, and I plan to use it for the next 10 months at least. The key with these 4G subs is to be patient. It would be nice to upgrade at least some of them to 5G. But still, patience is the name of the game. If you can master it, the prize is definitely there.

Again, you don't have to have faith or belief for it to work!!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - JackOfHearts - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 08:53 AM)CatMan Wrote: If somebody doesn't like the female that's manifested, then IMO they aren't "perfect". So...the program didn't work then if that is the case. Perfect is perfect, you should be overjoyed with the female, as she's perfect. That's what is holding me back from trying these, I'd have to be amazingly, "perfectly" physically attracted to her to deem it a success. If that doesn't happen, then what is the point of running them?
That's impossible that you doesn't like the person you manifest. Attraction is something we are not always aware of. Perfect means the personality she has is perfect for you and you certainly will like what you see. You will also be able to relate with her more easily, like a long term friend you have, you match with her, you can connect with each other.
It doesn't mean she is perfect, it means she is perfect for you. As far as manifestation is concern no one manifested someone they doesn't like.

Also you don't need to believe that it will work, or have faith. That's why subliminal is so great you don't need to have faith or to believe or to be confident about it.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - chaosvrgn - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 08:53 AM)CatMan Wrote: I find it really hard to get behind these manifestation programs. I like the idea of them, and have considered them strongly, but I know I would be doubting it all along as it seems extremely far fetched and "magical new agey mumbo jumbo", and the results don't seem too amazing.

Manifestation isn't nearly as far-fetched as people want to believe. This idea that it's "new age mumbo jumbo" is all part of the systematic "veil of separation," a society-wide, self-perpetuating belief that we're disconnected from the rest of the universe, despite the fact that there's STRONG scientific evidence that it occurs. See the double slit experiment -- which has been replicated MULTIPLE times, with the same results OVER AND OVER: quantum events change once observed, and in the double slit experiment, those events changed to fit what the experimenter expected. At the quantum level (which quantum physicists believe consists of a smart, intelligent energy), everything is connected and the same -- they just haven't taken a form yet.

Interestingly enough, you find this concept in models of the universe that predates modern science, like the Tree of Life, for instance. Or, in the hermetic principle, "as above, so below." Can't too much into this without delving into belief systems, which are against the forum's rules -- but I'll chat with anyone via PM. You should be able to connect the dots without someone saying it.

Society perpetuates the "veil of separation" for a number of reasons: One, because it's easier to control the masses if they remain in a state of victimhood, where things just happen to them without a reason. By embracing the concept of manifestation, you become a conscious creator with total mastery over your life. You're no longer relying on the concept of "luck," which makes no sense -- there's nothing that occurs in this universe that's random. What we call "randomity" is little more than an inability to see the structured steps leading to an event occurring.

Also, in regards to the word "perfect," I think you not "consciously" liking the person that appears (if that's even what they meant) means little. Unless Shannon has explicitly described what "perfect" means in the script, it's up to your subconscious mind (which has far more knowledge than your conscious mind) to interpret what the word means. We have no idea why he manifested a black woman rather than the red heads he normally likes. Perhaps that experience expanded his worldview and mind in a way that now benefits his life. I'm guessing that's why Shannon decided to give his customers a bit more control over what's manifested with the multiple race / body type variants. It seems like, "Manifest or attract my perfect girlfriend" is a like throwing a hammer at a wall when you want to hit a nail -- you have no idea what you're gonna get, as you're leaving it up to your subconscious to determine.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - CatMan - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 09:31 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My friend from Thailand yelled at me for loosely using the term 'Oriental'. He said oriental is when you refer to objects or things. Asian is the politically correct term to use when referring to people.

Before you get me fired/business closed etc. and eviscerated on social media with the full fury of faux outrage of SJWs and all the liberal shaming language of the earth...lol

Keep in mind the program has that term in the title. Hence the reason why I used it. I'm certainly not prejudiced to them, otherwise I wouldn't be contemplating using a program over several months to specifically manifest them.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-oriental-romantic-lover/

So, let's just take it easy on the kneejerk PC stuff that is already way too overblown now. I get the point of your message, but the title uses that term (that doesn't seem to be that bad as the place is still called the Orient anyway, I think it's another case of people just being told to be all offended about a term).

Anyway, this went way off topic from my original post in a direction I didn't expect at all. But, thanks for responding about your experience, 4Kingdoms.

(04-22-2016, 10:18 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 09:31 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My friend from Thailand yelled at me for loosely using the term 'Oriental'. He said oriental is when you refer to objects or things. Asian is the politically correct term to use when referring to people.

Before you get me fired/business closed etc. and eviscerated on social media with the full fury of faux outrage of SJWs and all the liberal shaming language of the earth...lol

Keep in mind the program has that term in the title. Hence the reason why I used it. I'm certainly not prejudiced to them, otherwise I wouldn't be contemplating using a program over several months to specifically manifest them.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-oriental-romantic-lover/

So, let's just take it easy on the kneejerk PC stuff that is already way too overblown now. I get the point of your message, but the title uses that term (that doesn't seem to be that bad as the place is still called the Orient anyway, I think it's another case of people just being told to be all offended about a term).

Anyway, this went way off topic from my original post in a direction I didn't expect at all. But, thanks for responding about your experience, 4Kingdoms.

lol, I know about the title. I don't even know if my friend was telling me the truth. I just know it upset him. He's a great actor if he was pulling my leg...

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - K-Train - 04-22-2016

4Kingdoms is the relationship still maintaining its intensity? I know as you spend time with someone the intensity obviously drops off eventually but I'm curious anyway.Tongue Also has she gave any hints (subtly or overtly) about wanting more than just sex? Thank you in advance!