Subliminal Talk
Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results (/Thread-Manifest-Your-Perfect-Sexual-Lover-5G-Results)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - dissonance - 10-31-2015

So 4Kingdoms, have you been having perfect sex with her every night since then?

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 10:42 AM)dissonance Wrote: So 4Kingdoms, have you been having perfect sex with her every night since then?

This is the first girl that can keep up with me and after two days of almost continuous sex, I'm sore. I'm literally, swollen down there!!! I didn't think I would ever want or need to rest from having sex!!! So after the swelling goes down... I'll give her a call.

I am definitely going to do this sub sometime in the future. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-31-2015

Private message:
Quote:So I was wondering, what is the relationship between you two like? On the product page, it says relationship will only be about sex, and if you try to make it more than just that, it will ruin the relationship.

Do you guys cuddle after sex, and kiss, stare into each others eyes, etc? Did you guys ever go on a date and go out together? Or did you/her leave or ask the other to leave after sex? Do you guys do anything other than sex, like watch a movie on TV or something like that? Is there emotional bonding?

Thank you for your discretion.... just in case other people have the same questions, I thought I'd just answer it here.

What is our relationship like?
You read about our first encounter in Post #1. The second time I saw her, our clothes flew off and we just went at it like it was the first time we ever saw each other.

I'm aware of the warning on the product page.
As busy as I am, I am okay with our relationship being only about sex. I've dated/gone out with women for months and not get sex, that gets old!!! I'm all about companionship, I never understood how girls can go out with a guy and never have sex when he is clearly interested in more. Right now, I have the companionship of a woman and she is into having sex with me!!!

Cuddle, stare into each others eyes? No
Kiss? Yes, during sex.
Do other things besides sex? Met her, had dinner together once, then 2 days of sex. This is so new, having only seen her 3 times isn't really a good gauge of what is to come. In the future, if I'm hungry - I'll invite her to join me. If there is a movie I want to see - I'll invite her to join me. Not sure what her response will be when that time comes.

Been to her place twice for sex... did she ask me to leave?
When we were done, we showered, I got dressed to leave without being asked.
Emotional bonding? So far, no.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - apollolux - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 12:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm all about companionship, I never understood how girls can go out with a guy and never have sex when he is clearly interested in more.

Based on my experience, my current theory is that women feel "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free," i.e. why give the guy sex when she gets what she wants (the (platonic) companionship component, emotional or otherwise) without it. And then she gets mad that you wanted sex in the first place, even though there's no possible way she could be so ignorant of that intent, and still doesn't realize by giving you what you want you BOTH win - she gets you for companionship AND you (both) have your sexual needs/wants fulfilled.

(10-31-2015, 12:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Private message:
Quote:So I was wondering, what is the relationship between you two like? On the product page, it says relationship will only be about sex, and if you try to make it more than just that, it will ruin the relationship.

Do you guys cuddle after sex, and kiss, stare into each others eyes, etc? Did you guys ever go on a date and go out together? Or did you/her leave or ask the other to leave after sex? Do you guys do anything other than sex, like watch a movie on TV or something like that? Is there emotional bonding?

Thank you for your discretion.... just in case other people have the same questions, I thought I'd just answer it here.

What is our relationship like?
You read about our first encounter in Post #1. The second time I saw her, our clothes flew off and we just went at it like it was the first time we ever saw each other.

I'm aware of the warning on the product page.
As busy as I am, I am okay with our relationship being only about sex. I've dated/gone out with women for months and not get sex, that gets old!!! I'm all about companionship, I never understood how girls can go out with a guy and never have sex when he is clearly interested in more. Right now, I have the companionship of a woman and she is into having sex with me!!!

Cuddle, stare into each others eyes? No
Kiss? Yes, during sex.
Do other things besides sex? Met her, had dinner together once, then 2 days of sex. This is so new, having only seen her 3 times isn't really a good gauge of what is to come. In the future, if I'm hungry - I'll invite her to join me. If there is a movie I want to see - I'll invite her to join me. Not sure what her response will be when that time comes.

Been to her place twice for sex... did she ask me to leave?
When we were done, we showered, I got dressed to leave without being asked.
Emotional bonding? So far, no.

No prob, and thanks for the detailed answer. Looking forward to hearing more =]

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - K-Train - 11-08-2015

Hey 4Kingdoms, how is the relationship going? Any updates?

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 01:14 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey 4Kingdoms, how is the relationship going? Any updates?

When I saw this question on the other thread I had to laugh out loud!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172-post-89285.html#pid89285
(11-08-2015, 09:12 AM)dissonance Wrote: Hows your Perfect Sexual Lover activities going? ;D

The reason why I laughed at dissonance's question was, it's just sex.Tongue I'm pretty 'plain vanilla' when it comes to sex. Undecided
It has come down to our schedules, sometimes she's too busy and sometimes I'm too busy, she said the same thing I was thinking... "I wish we could put stuff on hold, have sex and go back to the real world."

@K-Train
As far as the relationship going. As far as I'm concerned, it is the best relationship I've experienced.
We don't go out, we just meet and get down to business Tongue

Apparently, some guys on this forum want more than that and that is great if that's what you what. Shortly after MLS 5G was released a request for "Manifest Your Perfect Wife, Manifest Your Perfect Girlfriend, Manifest Your Perfect Romantic Lover 5G" to be made.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-89026.html#pid89026

Back to the relationship:
On Friday, 11/6... when we were finished she said, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did because that is the last time." It took awhile to sink in and then I said, "So, it's over between us?" Undecided

She was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. Then she tells me she's been planning a one month long trip to New York City with her girlfriends before we met. Next time I see her will be the second week of December. Smile

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Shannon - 11-08-2015

Quote:The 'nudges/pushes', whether people think it is my imagination or it really is part of the subliminal script; seems to be a very important aspect to encountering your lover. Shannon will tell you the script is proprietary, so we will never know... Undecided

On the contrary, I'd be glad to explain the nudges.

They are absolutely not your imagination. They originate from one of the statements that comprise the Optimus Engine. It's designed to allow your conscious mind to benefit from all of your subconscious abilities to know things that your conscious mind cannot and does not. For instance, the subconscious apparently can perceive time as more of a smear than a point, allowing it to know ahead of time what will happen if you do Z instead of X. It also appears to have access to information about other times, places and people, and can coordinate events this way. You met her because somehow, it apparently coordinated the request with the woman. How does it do these tings? I don't know. I just know that it can do them, and given the right instructions, will.

You have inspired me to build a few more AYP in 5G, since that should not be terribly time consuming.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Shannon - 11-08-2015

(10-28-2015, 09:38 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Shanon, I'm not joking, make a sub called "Manifest Your Perfect Harem"

You all will thank me later

You ever had two girlfriends at once? Three? Four? I have. And I can tell you, 99% of the guys on the planet can't handle it. More than 99%, probably.

Now, perfect harem is going to be a different story, but there's the definition of what a "harem" is to consider.

I'll hold off on that one for the time being. Let's make some more simple goals in the 5G AYP work first.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - dissonance - 11-09-2015

(11-08-2015, 02:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 01:14 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey 4Kingdoms, how is the relationship going? Any updates?

When I saw this question on the other thread I had to laugh out loud!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172-post-89285.html#pid89285
(11-08-2015, 09:12 AM)dissonance Wrote: Hows your Perfect Sexual Lover activities going? ;D

The reason why I laughed at dissonance's question was, it's just sex.Tongue I'm pretty 'plain vanilla' when it comes to sex. Undecided
It has come down to our schedules, sometimes she's too busy and sometimes I'm too busy, she said the same thing I was thinking... "I wish we could put stuff on hold, have sex and go back to the real world."

@K-Train
As far as the relationship going. As far as I'm concerned, it is the best relationship I've experienced.
We don't go out, we just meet and get down to business Tongue

Apparently, some guys on this forum want more than that and that is great if that's what you what. Shortly after MLS 5G was released a request for "Manifest Your Perfect Wife, Manifest Your Perfect Girlfriend, Manifest Your Perfect Romantic Lover 5G" to be made.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-89026.html#pid89026

Back to the relationship:
On Friday, 11/6... when we were finished she said, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did because that is the last time." It took awhile to sink in and then I said, "So, it's over between us?" Undecided

She was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. Then she tells me she's been planning a one month long trip to New York City with her girlfriends before we met. Next time I see her will be the second week of December. Smile

Haha yes it is just sex Big Grin.

Her joke on you though... you better tell her you're gonna punish her good the next time you see her for playing that joke on you... ;D

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Trend - 11-13-2015

(11-08-2015, 09:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary, I'd be glad to explain the nudges.

They are absolutely not your imagination. They originate from one of the statements that comprise the Optimus Engine. It's designed to allow your conscious mind to benefit from all of your subconscious abilities to know things that your conscious mind cannot and does not. For instance, the subconscious apparently can perceive time as more of a smear than a point, allowing it to know ahead of time what will happen if you do Z instead of X. It also appears to have access to information about other times, places and people, and can coordinate events this way. You met her because somehow, it apparently coordinated the request with the woman. How does it do these tings? I don't know. I just know that it can do them, and given the right instructions, will.

You have inspired me to build a few more AYP in 5G, since that should not be terribly time consuming.

Shannon, with this 5G programming ability of the subconscious to coordinate our conscious mind to direct us towards favorable circumstances, would you consider coming up with a product such as Manifest your 100k as it would be very beneficial to those of us pursuing business goals.

Thanks.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - kyng009 - 11-19-2015

Amen to that suggestion!
I'd pay 89.95 to manifest 100k in 3-6 months.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Vincent_Vega - 11-20-2015

(11-08-2015, 09:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 09:38 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Shanon, I'm not joking, make a sub called "Manifest Your Perfect Harem"

You all will thank me later

You ever had two girlfriends at once? Three? Four? I have. And I can tell you, 99% of the guys on the planet can't handle it. More than 99%, probably.

Now, perfect harem is going to be a different story, but there's the definition of what a "harem" is to consider.

I'll hold off on that one for the time being. Let's make some more simple goals in the 5G AYP work first.

There is your 1% Big Grin http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11520060/Chinese-man-with-17-girlfriends-caught-out-at-hospital.html