Subliminal Talk
Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results (/Thread-Manifest-Your-Perfect-Sexual-Lover-5G-Results)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Benjamin - 10-29-2015

That's awesome! She is cute.. you've done well here man!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - RTBoss - 10-29-2015

If you hadn't stopped at the grocery store, I wonder if you would have somehow met the same chick in a day - a week, whatever. It'd be interesting to look into where all she goes and see if there's another place you may have encountered her.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 03:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: If you hadn't stopped at the grocery store, I wonder if you would have somehow met the same chick in a day - a week, whatever. It'd be interesting to look into where all she goes and see if there's another place you may have encountered her.

Just like I started this journal... If only we had a time travel machine!
As you read this you will be wondering... was it meant to be or was it the AYP/MYP subliminal?
If only we could go back in time and do it all over again without the subliminal and find out.
Guess we will never know...

Edit to add: I live about 20 miles North of her and the only time I go near her area is when I get my allergy shot and I never stop anywhere along the way. I just do what I have to do and go back to my area.

The 'nudges/pushes', whether people think it is my imagination or it really is part of the subliminal script; seems to be a very important aspect to encountering your lover. Shannon will tell you the script is proprietary, so we will never know... Undecided

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Dilettante - 10-29-2015

wow congrats 4kingdoms. i may have to pony up the bucks for this sub too. im inspired by your success.

i'm definitely shocked at the speed. i cant even imagine how good this will be in 6g.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - ffaux - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 04:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Guess we will never know...

But really though. Who cares?

(10-29-2015, 05:08 PM)Dilettante Wrote: wow congrats 4kingdoms. i may have to pony up the bucks for this sub too. im inspired by your success.

i'm definitely shocked at the speed. i cant even imagine how good this will be in 6g.

I guess it depends on what's important for you to pursue. All the 5G subs require at least a 3 month commitment. Any title you use, 4G/5G and eventually 6G is worth the money spent/invested.

Everyone get's different results... stratos did 'AYP Friend With Benefits - 4G' and she appeared in 2 weeks.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140-post-88311.html#pid88311

(10-29-2015, 05:20 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 04:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Guess we will never know...

But really though. Who cares?

I think the only thing we care about are the results. Some subs are slower/faster than most subs and some people change slower/faster than other people.

That's the great thing about the Subliminal Talk Forum... you can read about the results of almost any title you are interested in before purchasing it!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - maxx55 - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 05:08 PM)Dilettante Wrote: wow congrats 4kingdoms. i may have to pony up the bucks for this sub too. im inspired by your success.

In 6G, you probably just have to listen for a day and she'll just manifest in your bedroom all ready to go Tongue

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Spareness - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 06:11 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

In 6G, you probably just have to listen for a day and she'll just manifest in your bedroom all ready to go Tongue

Shannon will be shocked, you will be shocked, I will be shocked, everybody will be shocked. Tongue

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Trend - 10-30-2015

Way to go 4Kingdoms !!!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - CatMan - 10-30-2015

I'm legitimately shocked. Very surprised with the result.

Good for you, 4Kingdoms.

I'm glad an attraction sub worked out for you.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 07:45 PM)CatMan Wrote: I'm legitimately shocked. Very surprised with the result.

Good for you, 4Kingdoms.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5891-post-88088.html#pid88088
(10-27-2015, 12:36 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 08:12 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @Ricardo
I've been keeping an offline journal of MYPSL and I was reluctant to share this (just being superstitious I suppose) because I don't want to jump the gun.

I'll keep it brief. On Day 54... I was 'nudge/pushed' (what a surprise Dodgy) and ended up at the grocery store/pharmacy. Saw a young girl, more than half my age. We exchanged phone numbers. Believe me, the short version sounds boring. Should this work out, the details will blow your mind; I still think I'm dreaming.

She's on my mind, but I held back from contacting her because of our age difference. She's 23, I'm 49. 26 years difference. Day 58... while I was at work, she texted me 'Dinner? Wednesday?' Naturally, I am going to meet her. Will let you know how it turns out.

That's excellent news 4Kingdoms. I hope she's the one, that would be a real endorsement of these AYP's (that Catman keeps knockingTongue)

You're shocked?! I'm shocked!!! You took your break from the forum just as Ricardo wrote that and you never kept it a secret how you felt about manifestation subs.

Part of me was thinking as I read what you wrote was (Maybe Catman is right, I should listen to another sub that will give me obvious change) then another part of me was thinking about the guy that was digging for gold (so I kept listening to MYPSL)

THREE FEET FROM GOLD...
[attachment=208]
In his all-time classic book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill tells the story of R. U. Harby.

Harby’s uncle had gold fever, so he staked his claim and started digging. After a lot of hard work, the uncle found a vein of ore, so he covered up his find and returned home to raise the money for the machinery that he would need to bring the ore to the surface.

They raised the money and Darby travelled with his uncle back to the site to make their fortune.

Things started well and before long, they had enough to clear their debts. They were excited, everything from here on would be profit and things were looking good.

Then the supply of gold stopped. The vein of ore had disappeared.

They kept on digging, but found nothing.

After a while, they quit in frustration and sold their machinery to a junk man for a few hundred dollars.

After they went home in disappointment, the astute junk man called in a mining engineer who checked the mine and calculated that there was a vein of gold just three feet from where Darby and his uncle had stopped digging.

The junk man went on to make millions from the mine.

Darby returned home, paid back everyone who had lent him money and was determined to learn from his mistake in giving up too soon.

He went on to become a phenomenally successful insurance salesman, more than recouping what he would have made from the gold mine.

He learned the lesson that you need to persevere through difficulties and stay focused if you are to become successful.

Whenever you feel like giving up on your dream, remember that you may be just three feet from gold!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Ricardo - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 07:45 PM)CatMan Wrote: I'm legitimately shocked. Very surprised with the result.

Good for you, 4Kingdoms.

Subs rearranging people's lives?..whatever nextTongue

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - CatMan - 10-31-2015

(10-30-2015, 08:31 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: You're shocked?! I'm shocked!!! You took your break from the forum just as Ricardo wrote that and you never kept it a secret how you felt about manifestation subs.

Part of me was thinking as I read what you wrote was (Maybe Catman is right, I should listen to another sub that will give me obvious change) then another part of me was thinking about the guy that was digging for gold (so I kept listening to MYPSL)

Yeah, I've been enjoying my sub break a lot, I didn't see that post until you quoted it for me. It's felt good to take a step back.

I came and posted to give you congratulations though to be real haha.

I'm happy to congratulate others when they find success with programs. Even if it's ones I'm skeptical of and/or have failed to see success from myself.

Great result 4Kingdoms.