Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-3-2nd-Run-James-Bond-Meets-Hugh-Hefner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - RTBoss - 11-22-2015

This kind of crap only works on chicks with a low self-esteem. Dominant body language is the key. NBL is arrogant, and only needy chicks fall for that sh*t.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 11-23-2015

(11-22-2015, 05:58 PM)RTBoss Wrote: This kind of crap only works on chicks with a low self-esteem. Dominant body language is the key. NBL is arrogant, and only needy chicks fall for that sh*t.

You clearly are a person who speaks his mind and I appreciate it, and if it does not work for you, by all means, don't do it.
Thanks

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - SargeMaximus - 11-23-2015

(11-22-2015, 05:58 PM)RTBoss Wrote: This kind of crap only works on chicks with a low self-esteem. Dominant body language is the key. NBL is arrogant, and only needy chicks fall for that sh*t.

Most chicks are needy and have low self-esteem: https://www.ted.com/talks/cameron_russell_looks_aren_t_everything_believe_me_i_m_a_model?language=en

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - RTBoss - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 05:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Most chicks are needy and have low self-esteem: https://www.ted.com/talks/cameron_russell_looks_aren_t_everything_believe_me_i_m_a_model?language=en

Guess that scratches most chicks off the list.

I used to get disillusioned by women. I'd date, or see a girl for two weeks and just be done. They couldn't hold my interest. Until my wife came along. The first chick who wouldn't put up with any of my bullshit and went toe-to-toe with me intellectually. I still watch her shut down guys when we're out (though now we have a child, that doesn't happen much anymore).

Unless you're just looking to bang, take it from me. Find a woman you can be your genuine self with, no tricks, just pure chemistry and a real bond of trust, love, mutual respect and admiration.

(11-23-2015, 06:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 05:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Guess that scratches most chicks off the list.

I used to get disillusioned by women. I'd date, or see a girl for two weeks and just be done. They couldn't hold my interest. Until my wife came along. The first chick who wouldn't put up with any of my ***** and went toe-to-toe with me intellectually. I still watch her shut down guys when we're out (though now we have a child, that doesn't happen much anymore).

Unless you're just looking to bang, take it from me. Find a woman you can be your genuine self with, no tricks, just pure chemistry and a real bond of trust, love, mutual respect and admiration.

I believe you can get that with most people, you just don't put up with their shit either. Most people are driven by the same needs, wants, and desires, and anyone can change.

Being your "true self" is an illusion imo. We are animals who adapt. There is no "true self" like there is no spoon.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - RTBoss - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 07:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Being your "true self" is an illusion imo. We are animals who adapt. There is no "true self" like there is no spoon.

Hah, some people do (adapt). Man, I'm talking about the difference between hanging out with some dude from work you met a month ago and your best friend who knows you SO well you can sit or go through any situation together and there's no awkward silence, and you never feel bad about speaking your mind. I'm talking about someone you can fight with, and then work things out and adapt together. I'm talking about that natural flow. Everyone's felt it.

(11-23-2015, 11:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 07:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Being your "true self" is an illusion imo. We are animals who adapt. There is no "true self" like there is no spoon.

Hah, some people do (adapt). Man, I'm talking about the difference between hanging out with some dude from work you met a month ago and your best friend who knows you SO well you can sit or go through any situation together and there's no awkward silence, and you never feel bad about speaking your mind. I'm talking about someone you can fight with, and then work things out and adapt together. I'm talking about that natural flow. Everyone's felt it.

Yes I have, and I believe you can get that with everyone as well. It may be harder with some, but it's doable. One of the things I noticed doing sales is that I can do this with pretty much everyone I meet. It's like I have super bonding or something, I dunno. Or maybe it's pacing and leading in that I speak my mind most often, and when other people do too, I let them and listen.

I actually went to my boss's house the second day I was working with him and met his wife and kids (and dog) and shared a beer.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - apollolux - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 12:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I actually went to my boss's house the second day I was working with him and met his wife and kids (and dog) and shared a beer.

How can you be sure this was due to your personality and vibe instead of a tactic your boss uses to become familiar with new hires in an attempt to treat employees like an extended family or something? Maybe both?

(11-23-2015, 01:34 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 12:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I actually went to my boss's house the second day I was working with him and met his wife and kids (and dog) and shared a beer.

How can you be sure this was due to your personality and vibe instead of a tactic your boss uses to become familiar with new hires in an attempt to treat employees like an extended family or something? Maybe both?

Maybe both, but I've had plenty of encounters with people while in sales to suggest I have something going for me. Both my sales bosses tell me I'm the best salesman ever, as well as very good with people etc.

My one boss is really cool, he's russian, but he always wears suits and glasses when he goes on sales calls (normally he has a kind of "Streetcar Brando" style, which suits him very well. Far better than the suits, imho).

I just wear my jeans and black shirt with dirty shoes when calling on people.

He's going to train me to be a salesman for the windows this coming year, and I asked him if I should wear a suit like him, and he was like "NO! Just stay the same, I mean whatever you're doing, it's working. I've tried to wear casual like you and I can't pull it off."

So yeah, it's not ALL me of course (nothing ever is) but it's definitely something.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 12-13-2015

Stage 5
This stage is awesome.
Indifference.
State is awesome when socializing.
Fear of talking to people gone.
Attitude is extremely of top.
Girls are not on priority.
Ice Cold Confidence
Girls Compliments.
Girls have come to me and tried to talk.
Fear of speaking on stage is gone.
Make myself comfortable in every situation.
Indifference to others is on top.
People tests me a lot and I pass it effortlessly.
External is good and I am more concerned about the internal part.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Voytek - 12-13-2015

Did you experience any negative effects of your SM3`s training?

(12-13-2015, 04:45 AM)Voytek Wrote: Did you experience any negative effects of your SM3`s training?

1.My facial expression and emotional state at times get worse than ever, and I feel sometimes without any reason bad and care a lot about things.

2. I was extremely tired in the beginning of the stage, and felt fatigue and it was totally different kinda tiredness that I cannot explain.

3. My emotions are sometimes out of control, and I can't do anything about it without any logical reason.

And I think that's a part of the process, so I don't focus much on it, and besides, I do some exercises that gives me edge over any bad experiences instantly.
So, negative effects of SM3 is there, but I am so happy with the internal and external, that I don't care about it!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Voytek - 12-13-2015

What about neediness and sex urge? Weren`t you too focused on sex?

(12-13-2015, 07:38 AM)Voytek Wrote: What about neediness and sex urge? Weren`t you too focused on sex?

Funny you raised this question, it's not something I think that even should exist anymore in the world.
Zero Neediness.
Sex urge is reduced, but two or three days back, when I was flirting with a girl, and I touched her thrice, and I was hard. And my sex urge is there, and no, I am not too focused on sex.
Sex and talking about sex is like necessary thing to talk about and I don't think I can talk without talking about sex eventually.

So, Neediness: 0
Sex Urge: It's there but I don't feel much of it in this stage 5.