Subliminal Talk
Is 5G too powerful - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Is 5G too powerful (/Thread-Is-5G-too-powerful)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Is 5G too powerful - aswase - 10-21-2015

sprinting, powerlifting, cycling, bodybuilding, yoga, meditation. If i did one for ten days, and cycled through each without normalizing myself with each style of exercise, would I notice the change? Yes. Most definitely. Would that be much more efficient than doing 32 days of each? in my mind. No. But, it would allow the mind to "rest" partially in between, consolidate, and fire/wire neurons in a more subtle manner. Should it be 32 days in 5G? my idea is no, but not 10 days either. Maybe twenty. 10-15 to shock/change, 5 to partially rest/consolidate.

This is just my guess since i'm working with 5g tech next at the end of my run... I haven't really gotten anything down into my journal since nothings really changed recently (entering last few days.)

If Shannon wouldn't mind, Ill test out the original theory just for the sake of it. Im new to 5g, but not to 4g, and think that it'll be a fun "run" irregardless. 3 runs, 1/3rd the time = 1 official run

I just hope that externally I don't look like a mad man for changing my focuses as a person so quickly, and so often. People tend to dislike change... especially when its rapid.

I do also subscribe to the idea that less is more. Not necessarily that more is bad, but that there is a linear curve of retention, and that line starts going down past 6-8 hours, possibly even less. Either way, I also think that people who are super on it, like cat man, are building potential energy for next runs, but just need to use it a little less to allow the brain more rest to not get so annoyed by the constant bombardment of the subliminal. Possibly not allowing your brain to rest as much could be causing ed as well.. atleast thats what I saw in me when I started hitting high # hours.

Im thinking of a couple days of ephra, and then my 1/3AM6*3 journal

RE: Is 5G too powerful - robstar - 10-21-2015

(10-20-2015, 08:41 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: Shanon good explaination by the way,
Shanom i am afraid of commitment with a woman being in a relationship getting tamed and loosing power, i am also afraid of marriage, bonding long term and falling in love, i am using your women attraction subs for a while now 3 years (am, sm, wm) but i am only getting better in hooking up with girls and making superficial connections. The better i get and with the more women i sleep i trust them less and they trust me less, also my invest decreased a lot, i am not patient enough to build comfort with her or spending time to get to know her, so if i have something with a woman its mostly a experienced justifier type of girl, when what i really want is a romantic, denier type of girl. So i have two problems fear of commitment, and attracting the wrong type of girl

Your fear is not a problem, it's a rational fear. http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/12/09/entire-monogamy-debate-summarized/
If you fear love, that's a problem, but fearing a flawed system is not.
Also, I'd suggest you take a look at this: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2015/08/31/mens-great-flaw-looking-for-the-unicorn-woman/
Marrying some pure virgin woman who thinks you're boss (because she was probably beaten by her dad) isn't going to increase your happiness, it's just going to give you a boring marriage where she MIGHT be less likely to divorce you.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - ffaux - 10-22-2015

(10-21-2015, 04:54 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Like julien says the moment you lean back and relax and get used to the comfort its the moment you should fear the most. And from my experience its true. You are right i never met a women where pua has proven to be wrong, all i see is that pua rules always apply. And everytime i want to leave it behind and start thinking like you described, i get teached that it isnt like that.

Afzal have you considered that you may be carrying with you some unresolved emotional issues? I see a lot of fear of getting hurt and fear of trusting in your words. What I'm hearing is that you live with a great deal of defensiveness because you fear the pain that may come from living with an open heart and getting hurt. I only notice this because I can relate in many ways. My desire to make a woman submissive comes from this fear. I think if I can make a woman submit to me then she won't hurt me.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - CatMan - 10-22-2015

(10-21-2015, 02:31 PM)RTBoss Wrote: CatMan - regarding the order of your next sub choice...If it is indeed deep-rooted fear that plagues you as Shannon suggests, might OF take care of your ED issue, thus rendering the need for OED unnecessary? It's a thought.

Hey bud!

I'm right with you and thought the same thing.

But I've also been thinking, it would be a real shame and risk a confidence setback if I use OF first and then remove the blocks (if there are any, which based on what's happened the last week or so, it may JUST have been broken through), and then I open up and escalate with girls, only to have the ED bite me in the ass, you know? It may be better to deal with it first, then do OF.

I have a bit of time to relax and think it over. I've been reading journals of OF and OED to make a decision.

Thanks so much for the comment and support man.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - ArcticFox - 10-22-2015

Did this thread get a load of posts ripped from it? My post has no context now LOL

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Dzemoo - 10-22-2015

It might be a reason, but i also get turned on by submissive bahavior.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - 4Kingdoms - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 03:09 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: Did this thread get a load of posts ripped from it? My post has no context now LOL

It does't seem like it. The content is vastly different from beginning to end. From 'Is 5G too powerful' to 'women'. It's like a game of telephone. Totally different topic from what was started.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - 4Kingdoms - 10-22-2015

(10-22-2015, 02:50 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 02:31 PM)RTBoss Wrote: CatMan - regarding the order of your next sub choice...If it is indeed deep-rooted fear that plagues you as Shannon suggests, might OF take care of your ED issue, thus rendering the need for OED unnecessary? It's a thought.

Hey bud!

I'm right with you and thought the same thing.

But I've also been thinking, it would be a real shame and risk a confidence setback if I use OF first and then remove the blocks (if there are any, which based on what's happened the last week or so, it may JUST have been broken through), and then I open up and escalate with girls, only to have the ED bite me in the ass, you know? It may be better to deal with it first, then do OF.

I have a bit of time to relax and think it over. I've been reading journals of OF and OED to make a decision.

Thanks so much for the comment and support man.

@CatMan
That happened to me once and that was the last time I ever saw her!!! I suddenly recall another woman I almost didn't have sex with because of ED, I got firm enough to enter... however, because of my poor performance, never saw her again. Found out I had high blood pressure and it was corrected with blood pressure medication.

Yeah, it's not something you want to experience and both incidents happened to me when I was around your age. I'm an only child, if I had a brother your age trying to make a decision, OF or OED... I would tell him to listen to OED http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-erectile-dysfunction/ Besides, OF might be released in 5G by the time you are done listening to OED!

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Shannon - 10-22-2015

Dzemoo said...

Quote:I think you simplify this a lot, less hot women or fatter women are not less shallow or superficial, i had women who are not that hot and women who are superhot and honestly, i dont see that much of a difference. There is something called cinderella effect the 7-8 get hit on more often than the 9-10 because guys are not that afraid to appraoch them and the most guys think less beautiful women are more humble and better poeple but from my expierence they are not.

I have had women ranging from downright ugly to stunningly beautiful. I've dated them all, had sex with them all, and I have photographed the hot ones professionally for a time. I see a HUGE difference.

7-8 get hit on more because guys are too scared of the 9-10. This leaves the 9's and 10's to the real alphas (extremely rare), the extremely wealthy, the extremely famous, the extremely powerful and the real assholes. And I have seen that in many cases, wealth, fame and power lead to asshole.

The factor of what she looks like is only one of many that need to be considered in what a woman is and why, and I did oversimplify that point. I wasn't trying to write a book, just get that aspect across.

To really know the value of any given female, you must know her. And to know her, you have to spend time with her, observe her and talk with her. I have met some 4's who were so full of themselves and thought they were all that and I have met a 10 who was very balanced for ego and humility, very intelligent, well educated, wise, strong, and self capable entirely independent of her stunning looks. (Just one, so far.) That a woman can be arrogant and egotistical even looking physically unattractive, or a quality woman even looking like a goddess, is not the question. The point I am trying to make is that you should broaden your horizons some and consider looking outside the box as to what your options are and what value they have and why. Maybe you do that already; I can't know that. But it's what I'm trying to say. Don't follow the herd. Get to know her, and make your decisions based on what value she REALLY has, not just what value she has as a trophy or arm candy.

Quote:And just because you dont fear something it doesnt mean you cant take damage by it. Like julien says the moment you lean back and relax and get used to the comfort its the moment you should fear the most. And from my experience its true. You are right i never met a women where pua has proven to be wrong, all i see is that pua rules always apply. And everytime i want to leave it behind and start thinking like you described, i get teached that it isnt like that. I think i will probably marry soon, a women from a strong religious background, probably islamic where the girl has the be virgin untill marriage. Where the girl had to wear a headscarf and wasnt allowed to party and hang out with guys. And where the girl learned from her parents that the man is the boss.

You have the choice of doing your own thing, or following the advice of someone else. If you follow the advice of someone else and it is bad advice - and I'm not saying Julien's advice is good or bad here - then you run the risk of making a mistake if it is bad advice.

You have never met a woman who has proven your PUA experience wrong because you are only attracting women who fit your belief system. They are the only women who match your concept of reality and therefore they are what you attract because they are what you are limiting yourself to believing is true, and like attracts like.

When I was younger, I attracted, time and time again, females who were using me, cheating on me, lying to me, stabbing in the back, abusing me emotionally, etc. I must have had 12+ in a row do that same pattern of behavior. And I was one day talking to someone about how I was tired of being treated that way by women, and she said something to me that shocked me to my core. She said, "We're not all like that. That's your fault."

That was my slap in the face. How could it be my fault? I was innocent! I was being mistreated! I was being cheated on, lied to, abused! How could hat possibly be my fault?

It took me 2 years to really understand that what she had said was true. Until the time when I finally "broke" and refused to be treated that way anymore - or, put another way, until the time I finally stopped insisting on the past and realized that I had too much value to allow myself to be treated that way anymore - I attracted women who did that in response to me. Why? Because that was what I had been taught women were supposed to do. That was my understanding based on how my mother taught me to treat women, and the women I attracted based on that teaching, along with my fears and my choices along those lines.

Once I finally was hurt enough to move out of the rut I was in, and overcome the fears and limiting beliefs that kept me there, I have never since attracted such a woman. What changed? I changed. My beliefs. My self respect. My sense of self worth. My willingness to accept poor treatment. My level of need for someone else to fulfill me or take care of me.

All those women who are of the type who mistreated me are still out there, but I don't encounter them. I encounter women who now match my current beliefs and "vibe" if you will. They now match me, and they are attracted to me as a result. Women who are genuine, kind, caring, loving, thoughtful, considerate, intelligent, worthwhile, sexual, and have qualities like faithfulness, honesty and integrity.

And the only thing that changed was me.

The effect is like a radio. When you have a radio tuned to 99.4 FM, and the only thing they play on 99.4 FM is rap, don't get mad at the radio or expect that all channels will have rap just because you don't like rap. And also don't overlook the fact that yes, you can change the channel if you don't like rap!

So once I attune myself to a different set of beliefs and realizations and expectations as to what is true, those inner changes naturally adjust my outer reality to match because now I am acting in a different reality based on what I am attracting based on those beliefs and expectations.

You want to meet good women? All you have to do is become what matches the "channel" of the women you want, and accept nothing less.

Quote:And shanon there is no perfect state of alphaness where you dont have these issues, you can only get better with time but never master it.

I had to laugh at this one. This is a self limiting, fear based belief if I ever saw one. Let's explore this a bit.

First, there is a perfect state of alphaness. It's that state in which you become tranquil. Tranquility happens when you no longer have friction with the environment around you. You no longer have needs or fears concerning the things that touch on or tie into this state. It is a state of self sufficiency that allows you to exist without concerns. You know that all is well, because all needs are being and will be provided for; either you will do it or someone else will, but you know that you can do it if nobody else does (or if you do not allow them to).

Does this eliminate all fear? I don't know. If it does, I'm not there yet. But I can tell you, I have a lot less fear than anyone else I know, with perhaps one or two exceptions - and they are also very alpha in the ways I am describing.

You can only get better with time but you can never master it? I think that's funny. You may not know anyone who has mastered it to whatever degree you consider mastery, or maybe you know someone who has but you can't see it because of this limiting belief, but that does not mean it is not possible. I think this belief is just an excuse to hide from the challenges you face in mastering yourself and therefore your alphaness.

The easiest way to fail at something is to give up, and the easiest way to justify giving up is to convince yourself that "it's not possible".

Quote:But I agree that it might be that through pua i only attract manipulativ and dishonest women and therefore think that all women are like this, on the other hand i see the same things happening with my friends who are no puas, the only difference is they cant defend themselfs.

But thanks for your detailed answer anyway Smile

You may not have realized that when you hold a certain set of core beliefs, that everyone you have prominent in your life will either be a direct result of your beliefs (they are at the same vibrational rate or level of belief, if you will) or you are viewing them through the "lens" of that belief system and it's limits.

Therefore, it is easy to look at your friends and say, "Well, they have the same reality I do!" Of course they do. They're at the same level of belief and they have the same attunement, which in effect puts them on the same "channel" of reality, and experiencing that same "channel" you experience!

That's why it's common for people who use AM and really make the changes to have a drastic shift in the people who they're friends with, and whom they have in their life.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Benjamin - 10-22-2015

Quote:Did this thread get a load of posts ripped from it? My post has no context now LOL

That's cos it was Ryan again trying to pretend to act civil. Undecided

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Dzemoo - 10-22-2015

Thanks for the insight shannon very interesting, yes i am(6) about to change things.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - dissonance - 10-27-2015

(10-22-2015, 08:16 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: Thanks for the insight shannon very interesting, yes i am(6) about to change things.

lol. am(6).

Anyways, i can see the thing shannon said about friends changing. I have no desire to be friends or hang out with my old friends anymore. they are just on a different wavelength as me. Hopefully i make some new great friends that are higher-quality people.

CHEERS TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Is 5G too powerful - AlphaRomeo - 10-27-2015

Good new times are much better than the good old times...