Subliminal Talk
Donation for sub research - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Donation for sub research (/Thread-Donation-for-sub-research)

Donation for sub research - Jakeb203 - 09-23-2015

Just as a test idea, would it be beneficial to open a donation section in IML to fund Shannon's research? I am not entirely clear on the specifics needed to fund the newest research, but if such thing exists it would definitely be helpful to accelerate the development process.

RE: Donation for sub research - Voytek - 09-23-2015

Yeah, the question is if it really accelarate research`s process. But any way, it`s a nice idea to conisder because I personally feel more than obligated to support Shannon more than I supported him when I paid for AM6 and WM2.

RE: Donation for sub research - Shannon - 09-23-2015

The sort of research I want and need to fund would be very very not cheap. I'd estimate it would cost in the tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars per serious chunk of research. Getting access to the sort of machinery (CAT scanner, MRI, thermographic cameras, PET scanner, EEG, EKG, etc. could all be useful), laboratory time and professional skills (medical professionals, psychological professionals, statisticians) I would need for really going to it would be hard to fund at lesser levels.

I'm not really sure I feel comfortable taking donations. I'd rather have you guys buy something that I worked to create. That's why I'm working so long and so hard on the 6G stuff. I think with 6G I should be able to create things that are so definitively successful and effective and useful that it should allow me to end up being able to fund those sorts of projects without having to accept donations.

RE: Donation for sub research - waahbeta - 09-24-2015

PET scanner would melt my heart completely if PET is not any abbreviation and it does simply mean a pet animal like my kitten. N yeah I'll prefer it between it and buying AM or WM/SM.

RE: Donation for sub research - RTBoss - 09-24-2015

I wonder if there are PhDs at any Universities interested in this kind of research, or if there are any that are currently undertaking it.

RE: Donation for sub research - Shawn - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:10 PM)waahbeta Wrote: PET scanner would melt my heart completely if PET is not any abbreviation and it does simply mean a pet animal like my kitten. N yeah I'll prefer it between it and buying AM or WM/SM.

It is an abbreviation. Look at this link for PET scan and this one for CAT scan. So your kitten will be fine Big Grin

RE: Donation for sub research - Benjamin - 09-24-2015

hahaha '6g tested on kittens' Big Grin

RE: Donation for sub research - Natious - 09-27-2015

"If I am a pet of any kind, I will use the litter box every time!"

RE: Donation for sub research - Shannon - 10-01-2015

I volunteer for Tier 1 testing so that any torture and cruelty (and it is torture and cruelty to test some of this stuff, sometimes, especially with overload testing) begins and ends with me. So no animals will be harmed in the making or testing of my subliminals. Smile