Subliminal Talk
Why don't we just... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Why don't we just... (/Thread-Why-don-t-we-just)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Why don't we just... - Dzemoo - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 10:54 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Just 2 things really Smile

1) I am 100% genuine and know I have annoyed or exasperated some people with my incessant questions but I assure you im just in a place of transition and once im ready in October then im good to go and start Smile

2) I just wonder since you the more older members and long term users of this forum have noticed a negativity creep in, im just wondering could this be due to the subliminals in any way shape or form? I ask this genuinely as it occured to me but not to upset anyone

thank you

yeah there will be a lot of negativity for sure, as you see the subs make some user crazy/sick in head, it can happen that the ego goes out of control

but for me the change was more positive

RE: Why don't we just... - Jake2015 - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 10:56 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:

1) I am 100% genuine and know I have annoyed or exasperated some people with my incessant questions but I assure you im just in a place of transition and once im ready in October then im good to go and start Smile

2) I just wonder since you the more older members and long term users of this forum have noticed a negativity creep in, im just wondering could this be due to the subliminals in any way shape or form? I ask this genuinely as it occured to me but not to upset anyone

thank you

yeah there will be a lot of negativity for sure, as you see the subs make some user crazy/sick in head, it can happen that the ego goes out of control

thats scary cos I dont want that happening to me so is there a category or type or range of subs that have shown to do this or are more likely to do this?

(09-16-2015, 12:16 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 10:56 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:

thank you

thats scary cos I dont want that happening to me so is there a category or type or range of subs that have shown to do this or are more likely to do this?

from my experience am6 and sm3

RE: Why don't we just... - Benjamin - 09-16-2015

Ok, cut it out guys. Unfortunately I don't really have any evidence of what is being said here, but if anyone does then let me know.

As for the negativity, I believe on the whole most people here are quite helpful and positive. It's just been one or two people bringing the negative stuff interrupting everything and I deal with that when it comes up.

RE: Why don't we just... - CatMan - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 10:19 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 10:17 AM)JoeW Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 12:05 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: lol Rolleyes tend your own business dude or grow some balls and use your own account scared kitty...

I am faking quotes because i have no life

catman on joew off
catman off joew on

interesting

I have NO idea why I'm being insinuated as having a second account. That doesn't make sense, why would I start anything up with you anyway Dzemoo? I have no issue with you at all.

Reported it to Ben...to clear my name of this nonsense. Please leave me out of whatever squabbles people have.

RE: Why don't we just... - Benjamin - 09-16-2015

Unless you have actual evidence past 'somebody went offline then somebody else come online' then you're just causing arguments Dzemoo. So let's stop this here.

RE: Why don't we just... - CatMan - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 06:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Unless you have actual evidence past 'somebody went offline then somebody else come online' then you're just causing arguments Dzemoo. So let's stop this here.

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it.

It REALLY pisses me off to be accused of something so childish on a forum I care about so dearly, and with zero evidence, by somebody I don't even have the slightest problem with...

Ben, you have my full permission, if it's required, to check the IP logs to compare the logins of my account to that new random one and compare them for everyone's benefit, including Dzemoo to put everyone at ease that it is NOT mine. I don't even know why it was insinuated it was mine, that was so random. It's probably Ryan if you checked lol, reading the tone and demeanor of the posts from the account, and views of them, my money is on it being Ryan.

I really don't appreciate my name being dragged through the mud.

Chill never said thats you just noticed, yeah maybe ryan as well this dude is crazy and an example what happens if you use the subs the wrong way

If i am wrong i apologize to you, it was just weirde that he quoted me wrong and edited 'catboy' with kitty and the '...' like you had in your post and the fact that he said he said he is afraid that his main acc gets banned, but i aggree the language used is more ryans style