Subliminal Talk
Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) (/Thread-Ronatello-il-magnete-del-sesso-SM-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 07-04-2011

Now that I'm into stage 3 a bit, I can elaborate on what it's doing. It's a heavy hitter, that's for sure! It's heaviness reminds me somewhat of Alpha Male stage 3 and 4. I've also been dabbling in affirmations / stories again, using some techniques learned from Brent smith. I've been aware of some things that he brought up and I'm in the process of getting them rectified... with the major ones being pursuing and over-communicating (both caused me to lose a beautiful blonde girl some 3 years ago).
My arousal spells come and go.. the vivid dreams continue (at times containing women).
And I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands. Here goes...
The girl from the "awkward moment" asked me to go to an outdoor meetup at a swimming hole in western AR. I was reluctant to go due to the fact I work 2nd shift and it would require me to wake up very early just so I can drive down and ride over with their carpool. Well I acquiesced since I had nothing better to do on a Saturday. It was all fine and dandy at first. Me and her talked and she told me about her job at a bank where she was harassed. Then we picked up another woman which I immediately felt very attracted to. So now my simple day was turned upside down! I had the group laughing with some of the things I said and done(I can get pretty wacky when I'm wired up on caffeine!). Me and the tattoo woman talked about wine and stuff and I was telling her which wines I liked and she was making notes and stuff (note to myself... she was showing interest). I also noticed she had a huge tattoo on her back. We finally got to the swimming place, unpacked our stuff and the women changed into their bikinis with the 2 attractive ones wearing 2 piece bikinis.
The tattoo girl was asking me about San Diego (I brought up the topic) and the weather and for some odd reason, I brought up the subject of clothing optional beaches (Blacks Beach just north of La Jolla, CA is a nudist beach). I mentioned that and thought nothing of it. The subject stayed on that for a bit before it went to something else. Had I been more in the zone, I would have said something along the lines that I want to go there but I didn't. Oh well. I just don't function well on (maybe) 4 hours of sleep and a bunch of caffeine Tongue.
I just didn't feel a good connection to the 1st girl after we got to the swimming hole. We didn't have much to say to each other from then on. I'm beginning to think she didn't like me giving the other woman attention, talking about wine and other stuff. Oh well...
The tattooed woman sat by me in the car coming to and from and also in the restaurant (after the swim). I got my pic took with the women (and with another woman's camera, got another pic took with the tattoo woman).
I wanted to tell her [tattoo woman] how I felt about her but I felt rather guilty doing so since the other girl invited me to the thing to start with! Another awkward situation!
Aside from that, I did have a good day and made some new friends. Since I have been made aware of some wineries in western AR, I'm planning on a wine tasting meetup later on when it cools off somewhat.
And today, I was indirectly approached by 2 women at the pool today. They had free will to lounge anywhere else. They could have picked up the lounges and moved them to another location. (ample supply of chase lounges on the opposite side of pool) but they chose the ones next to me. And, I've been starting a Brent Smith type affirmation story about women picking me up at the apt. swimming pool. Coincidence? I think not! Big Grin
I chit chatted with them for a bit before leaving to get ready for work. And then I passed by two more girls in chase lounges before I exited the area. Both were smiley at me.
The sub works and so does Brent's story affirmation method.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Benjamin - 07-04-2011

Sounds like it's having a good effect Ronatello.

I've been doing visualizations the last week or so, i've discovered it's better to be in a relaxed state first, i've been listening to an audio that get's me to relax then visualize what I want. And the times i've been deep is when the visualization is the easiest. Otherwise I find it hard.

Is it a clothing optional pool? Big Grin

-Ben

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - LionMonkey - 07-05-2011

I think it was great that you didn't tell about your feelings for the girl with tattoo, and why would you wanna do that at all? You've just met her?
You kept your friendship, made new friends and you didn't make things awkward, as you point out yourself...

Besides from that, seems like SM2011 is working great with having women coming to you, huh? ;-)

- LM

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 07-05-2011

@ Benjamin: lol no clothing is definitely required. I do know that in order to visualize well, the brain has to be in at least an alpha state and better yet, Theta.
@ LM: yeah it's probably a good thing that I didn't reveal my feelings towards "tattoo girl" lol but I won't lie: I was definitely attracted to her! Smile As a side note, "tattoo girl" knows about the LOA (law of attraction) and is also into the self help / improvement stuff.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Ryan - 07-05-2011

Man, if you had a great connection to the one girl you should definitely find a way to get in contact with her. Facebook is always a good resort, just tell her what you thought of her and go from there...

Don't let the opportunities pass you by. If I would have, I wouldn't have met such great women in my life. You are magnetic, now you need to grab onto the things that are attracted to you Wink Good luck!

Ryan

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 07-18-2011

Well, this is the last week of stage 3. I start stage 4 next Sunday.
I'm really getting into "let them come to you" as I feel no compelling need to pursue. I've had my up and downs in mood as well and have had a lot of sleepless nights. Whatever is in the script is really making my brain work extra hard.
It's rather odd for me because online I can spout off (most of the time) what I really like saying but in real life, I still feel like something is holding me back at times.
In the PB forums I can get really racy and the others in one particular thread are in awe of what I say at times. So I feel flat out confident saying stuff behind a keyboard but I haven't made that transition to real life yet (hmm time to visualize I guess, lol)
So in turn, I feel some resistance in saying exactly how I feel when I'm around others. Why? I don't know really. It must have been in my upbringing which at times wasn't too pleasant.

I am making a bigger effort to get to know my neighbours at the apartment complex. Not because I need to but just being friendly and wanting to get to know them.

I'm also experimenting around with theta tracks with my voice (guided visualizations). In a way, it's similar to self hypnosis. I'm still a novice when it comes to that but as I gain experience, the guided visualizations will get better in time.
Overall, I do feel more relaxed and comfortable with myself.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - LionMonkey - 07-18-2011

This quote, "Usually we 'get' what we 'deserve' not what we 'want'." is holding truth.

So focus on making yourself feel you deserve what you want, every single day, all the time you are aware of it and have fun.. and do not care about what others think of you. It's really none of your business...

- LM

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 07-18-2011

That's right, LM. It is NONE of my business. It's just a figment of some old programming from my young days and at times, it rears its ugly head.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - About - 07-18-2011

I doubt it's so much programming as it is that psychological feature we are all pretty much predisposed to (at least in American culture) known as personal fable, or imaginary audience. I think it was imaginary audience.

Ex. You're at a concert. "My breath smells terrible and everyone knows i have bad breath". While in reality, no one notices your bad breath. Well maybe your friends do but they honestly don't care. Or maybe they do when you're adolescents.

Sometimes that stuff sticks around. I bet with the later stages of SM you'll be waaaaayyyy less concerned with what others think. This is one of those things I wouldn't worry about.

Also quick question, I've heard there's a component on improving verbal flirting skills. Did you notice any improvements on your verbal flirting skills?

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 07-23-2011

Quote: Also quick question, I've heard there's a component on improving verbal flirting skills. Did you notice any improvements on your verbal flirting skills?
I have noticed some improvements. However, that applies to those that I already know to a degree (eg. some of my female salsa friends and a few Hooties, and a couple of coworkers). I have some resistance to a degree when it involves 'new' women.
Which brings me to the last day of stage 3 for me. I begin stage 4 tomorrow.
I'll try to think of what went on with stage 3 for me
  • A lot of sleepless nights. Apparently a lot went on with stage 3 for me.
  • A bunch of negative thoughts came up with regards to women and "why am I doing this?" Resistance...
  • More relaxed feeling, overall but at times still in my head thinking too much.
  • Very little desire to pursue but in all honesty, I have yet to find a woman around where I live that is worth pursuing. But then again, I listen to Brent (never EVER pursue!) Smith. Smile
  • I really like the Brent Smith type "story" affirmation approach so I will continue on with that. It actually puts me in a good mood when I do use those stories so why not? It helps with visualizing!
  • The vivid dreams continue. Occasionally the dreams are sexual.
  • Getting to know the neighbours that come to the swimming pool or gym. At this time, it's actually rather challenging because all of my life, I have kept to myself and never made a big effort to step out of my comfort zone and do something like that. The last thing I want to get labeled is to be labeled as a stuck up snob and most people tend to think if one doesn't speak, he's stuck up (negative) vs being quiet or shy (not so negative).

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - RainbowAbyss - 07-24-2011

Ron, I don't know if this matters or not, but I believe the instructions in sex magnet, say no
'active manifestation', do Brent Smith stories count as that? I don't see why it would matter since your just visualizing positively but just in case...

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Benjamin - 07-25-2011

Quote:Ron, I don't know if this matters or not, but I believe the instructions in sex magnet, say no
'active manifestation', do Brent Smith stories count as that? I don't see why it would matter since your just visualizing positively but just in case...

Hmm i'm curious what Shannon has to say about this, because i've been getting good results from visualization and I do plan to do sex magnet after I finish Alpha.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - K-Train - 07-25-2011

I'm interested in this as well. No active manifestation? I'm curious, did you read that in the instructions?

I've found that active manifestation DRASTICALLY reduces the time needed to get results. Speaking of that, Benjamin, Rainbow, do either of you guys use the theta track to help with your visualizations and if so, does/did it help?

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 07-25-2011

I wouldn't count them as "active manifestations" since I can use my imagination to make them as far fetched and outlandish as possible. Not all of my visualizations are about women and sex anyway. One visualization is me moving to San Diego or being in San Diego living it up.
But whether or not it goes against the rules of the pdf, I will visualize, that's a given. Anything to speed the process up Smile.
And if it rubs anyone the wrong way, I can just as easily close this journal.
Quote: Ron, I don't know if this matters or not, but I believe the instructions in sex magnet, say no
Doesn't matter if it's active or not because I'm going to do them regardless.
The only result that I have got from SM thus far is a bit more flirting from women, a better self image and me wanting to get out more and socialize. That's pretty much it.
The "Brent Smith" story affirmations are rocket boosters to the whole process, IMHO. And as far as I'm concerned, I'm doing them! Smile