Subliminal Talk
Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) (/Thread-Ronatello-il-magnete-del-sesso-SM-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Benjamin - 05-25-2011

Oh.. I was trying to combine both pissed off and turned on.. and the first thing I come up with was 'pissed on'.. but that doesn't really communicate the same thing does it! Big Grin

It is interesting though how with some girls they pull some kind of crap, you stand up to them and they get pissed off, but then next time pay more attention to you.

-Ben

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-26-2011

@ Ben: Yep, its yet another type of shit test to weed out weaker guys I guess. Smile

Anyway, my arousal spikes have leveled off for now but my bantering and flirting are holding steady (or maybe going up more so than I realize?). I also realize that I'm making more and more eye contact with women I find attractive. And once again, the more average girls are paying less attention to me (no loss to me, really Wink ).
My coworkers are making snide comments towards me so apparently things are changing more so than I thought. I really hate jealous people. I catch myself acting jealous at times but I catch myself feeling it and then calling myself out on it.
My standards are going up, that's a given. But having said that, I am not better than anyone else. Some may think that I'm a snob but that's not true. If somebody rubs me the wrong way, I will not associate with them. Period!
I spiked my hair up yesterday (finally got it right so it looked like quills instead of a wet dog!) and one of my coworkers made a comment about it. The nurses sure did like looking at me and smiling yesterday so there I go!.
Thus far on stage 2 here is what I am experiencing...
* much improved self image
* flirting, whether it's verbal or touching, is coming along. At times, I catch myself wanting to flirt too much, like neediness may be rearing its ugly head at times. However, neediness as a whole is reduced.
* better mood since starting stage 2 but sometimes I do get into a negative mood, especially when somebody is trying to pull me down to their level (I'm aware of that and know what's going down and realize they're trying to neg me)
* body language getting slightly smoother. I never, ever get feedback on that, with the exception from Ryan regarding my photos. So I just trust that it's getting better...

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 05-26-2011

Dude, my body language is epic and this is my last night of alpha. I'm sure your body language is epic too. Wink

I definitely feel more "relaxed" since finishing alpha male 2010 than when I started it. And SM2011 will continue the process.
Also with SM2011 (unrelated to the body language comment above), I'm getting the urge to have sex with the vast majority of beautiful women I interact with Smile. Of course, that depends on what mood I'm in. If I'm cross or agitated then no.
But one lady that runs one department in the hospital.. she's in her early 40's and she's very sexy (married though Sad ) I know I shouldn't lust after took women but dang I just want to lock lips with her and go after it!

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - RainbowAbyss - 05-26-2011

This set is clearly working awesome, just from the way you, 'rice a ronnie', are talking in your posts its a world of difference from your Alpha male journals. It seems the Alpha male meet up, if it ever happens, will be more of a pole dance-athon at this point.

@ Rainbow: when I met that one girl that called me that, I think I was just doing Cory's affirmations at the time and just started using AOS (I believe to be around the 1st /2nd week of March last year).
It's nice to look back and see how far I have come Smile
Anyways, what led me here was one poster on Cory's forum called "Fear" I think and then Ryan shortly afterwords.
@ Ryan: remember him (did I get his handle right? I think he used that on Cory's forum)?
*edit* he went by the handle no2hits on this forum. I found his testimonial of AOS in the testimonial section of the forum and he liked using a lot of periods......like this. Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Ryan - 05-27-2011

I don't remember that being his name...it was something else (something pain?). But yeah, he mentioned to me on the forum that the subliminals really helped him so I tried it and then I advertised it. Unfortunately, never heard from much after that. But yeah lol he loved those periods! I kind of have a case of it lately...

Ryan

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Ryan - 05-27-2011

And BTW, that Alpha Male meet-up is going to happen soon Wink

Ryan

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-27-2011

SM2011 continues to work its magic Smile. Well, I'm reporting on self image anyway.
So I was at the apt. gym working out.... looking at myself in the mirror admiring my awesome tanned legs (had on bright yellow shorts and a teal blue shirt). Oh that sounded self absorbed and narcissistic! LOL oh well...

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Cortez - 05-27-2011

Ain't nuthin wrong with that. I do that all the time as well. I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror going "DAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMM" on a daily basis.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - WildFlower - 05-27-2011

(05-27-2011, 10:39 AM)ronatello Wrote: SM2011 continues to work its magic Smile. Well, I'm reporting on self image anyway.
So I was at the apt. gym working out.... looking at myself in the mirror admiring my awesome tanned legs (had on bright yellow shorts and a teal blue shirt). Oh that sounded self absorbed and narcissistic! LOL oh well...

Nice! By 'self image' are you referring to how you feel about your appearance? I can't wait for sex magnet after reading your's and Cortez' journal's.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-27-2011

(05-27-2011, 11:20 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 10:39 AM)ronatello Wrote: SM2011 continues to work its magic Smile. Well, I'm reporting on self image anyway.

Nice! By 'self image' are you referring to how you feel about your appearance? I can't wait for sex magnet after reading your's and Cortez' journal's.
Yes. It's coming along. I don't let it go to my head though. And I don't use my improving self image to manipulate anyone else either.
I just wish I had this mindset some 20+ years ago! Tongue

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-30-2011

Crazy @ss dreams last night lol! For some odd reason I was walking down the street and noticed a cardboard house (actually quite large) and I was going, WTF?! And then passed by another one but this one looked liked an oversized cardboard box (but decorated to look somewhat like a bed... oh-kayy lol) and there was a big gap at the bottom where one can see into the interior. A mattress lied on the ground inside with a couple on it (and I was wondering why that wasn't covered up ?!) and then they start to go after it.
I walked on by and was still wondering why they didn't cover the "entrance" to their box home? lol
The previous night, I dreamed I was nude (but covered by a towel) and two of my coworkers came by to ask me something but I didn't feel any nervousness or shame with them being around (appears that SM2011 is addressing my self image, I think! Smile )

Aside from my bantering that is getting a little better each day, along with holding eye contact longer, I don't have much to report on.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 06-01-2011

Things went well for me last night at salsa night. I got asked to dance by 3 girls (I usually don't get asked to dance except for the rare occasion). I was actually in good spirits and more chatty than normal (Thank you, SM 2011!). I even swapped numbers with one dancer (finally! lol). I don't intend on badgering her though.
I danced with far more women than I ever had in the past and nearly died of heatstroke in that club. It was packed last night and I still didn't dance with a few that I wanted to dance with. But... I was worn out and nearly dehydraded. The ones that did want to dance with me jammed their bodies right up to mine immediately. I'm definitely comfortable dancing like that. As I was dancing merengue with the one that I exchanged numbers with, I turned her so that she was facing away and had her butt right up against me at one time. I'm figuring that made her hornier than hell since that caused her to want to friend me on Facebook and later on, the number swap. Smile
So, I say success for me and it's only the beginning!
I was more in the moment last night (less stupid overthinking) and didn't even drink any alcohol. Just a bottled water and I sweated that out as soon as I put it in Wink.