Subliminal Talk
Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) (/Thread-Ronatello-il-magnete-del-sesso-SM-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 05-22-2011

(05-22-2011, 10:43 AM)ronatello Wrote: Actually she's a housekeeper (a cute one, at that). She can be a potential FWB. I'll have to see.
I'm not needy about having sex but I definitely want it. Smile
But when I tease women who ask what do I do (stripper), I do so with a straight face and look them right in the eyes when I do so. Their eyes get so big!
And about exotic dancing: I fancy myself with the idea of pole dancing. There are vids of guys pole dancing on YT and they can do just as well as girls! Big Grin
It would definitely make for some interesting conversations!

I made one of my ex-girlfriends a FWB last night. Her and I somehow were talking about past relationships. She wants a boyfriend, and I want to date around. She even asked if she could be my girlfriend (use to seem rare when I was younger, but becoming more apparent). If the moment comes up, just be honest and tell her what [i]you want[i/].

I have a grad party later today, so why not test it out lol. You could practice at home, that way you can really impress her. Maybe lead into that after some dancing at yours/her place. I reccomend some good R&B, rap, or intense techno. Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - woceyes - 05-22-2011

I love the "I work as a stripper" comment I use that one when i am at the strip club and all the ladies tend to laugh and ask where at. I have used his my name is Hercules line as well (just once) and considering i am still a pretty skinny guy its all the more hilarious. Great way to start flirting and teasing. Big Grin

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-22-2011

My "stripper" name is "Chip Rinaldo". Anything I can do for you? *wink* Wink

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-23-2011

Week 2 into stage 2. And thus far, stage 2 is significantly stronger than 1.
1. Sex drive increasing... trying to find ways to properly channel it (and one method being visualizing what I want which should be obvious considering the sub I'm listening to. Need not to go into details)
Waves of sex drive /arousal hit, then relax a bit, then hit again. I remember this from AOS but this is more intense. FAR more intense! And I'm learning to embrace the feeling instead of suppressing it (I embrace the feeling fine when I'm alone; the problem comes up at times when I'm out with others. More work needs to be done in that area...).
2. Self image much more positive.
3. Bantering getting better (when I'm in the mood). And it also depends on the person's personality.
4. My "bad boy" image wanting to be freed. I'm not really comfortable being a naughty boy yet. As with Cortez, SM2011 makes bold attempts to force me out of my comfort zone. Perhaps there is a small bit back in my mind that cares what others think? I need to let go of that, pronto! Tongue
And there is a bit where I'm wanting to show off my body (not to get attention or be needy but because I'm getting good results since going to the gym to work out)... and some weird desire to take up pole dancing, lol!

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - woceyes - 05-23-2011

(05-22-2011, 06:22 PM)ronatello Wrote: My "stripper" name is "Chip Rinaldo". Anything I can do for you? *wink* Wink

lol nice name where did you come up with that?

*Sniff* i need to make a creative stripper name. Big Grin

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - RainbowAbyss - 05-23-2011

how bout oneeyeddowceye

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-23-2011

Where did I come up with Chip Rinaldo? Actually a Hooters girl did. Here's how that got started. I called her a name (her name was Vicki and I called her Vics vapo rub) and she was stunned for a moment and then called one back "Ronnie fo Fonnie" since she couldn't come up anything better at the time. Then I told her one nurse called me a future Chippendales dancer and my supervisor at the time called me "Rinaldo"
Then she put the two together "Chip Rinaldo".
It does make for a good alias Smile
The next visit, she couldn't remember that nickname so she made up "Rice a Ronnie"
Anyways, some older cougar housekeeper was asking me what cologne I had on today and I said you can sniff but don't bite. Then banter ensued, of course. She is definitely acting interested, even though I'm not into cougars in their mid-40's lol. She does look halfway decent though.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Benjamin - 05-24-2011

haha Chip Ronaldo.

A few girls the other weekend were telling me they were going to goto the city and become strippers and I said "good, I will come and be a stripper too" and one said "ok we will strip for you." I cleared that table and said "go ahead". Maybe I should of tried to follow it up later, but she was there with a guy anyway.

Sounds like some good stuff is happening in Stage 2.

It's funny that you have the desire to take up pole dancing. hahaha, imagine taking a girl home to show her that, bet she wouldn't have had that before.

-Ben

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 05-24-2011

Too bad I don't have a pole, lol! But I think it's just SM bringing out the sexual side of me. Stage 1 for me was rather meh (very very subtle overall but hey, it's a foundation builder and normalizer!).
I can be wrong but most guys would be afraid to even admit wanting to pole dance, let alone do it!
Also yesterday, I put my arm around a very short but pretty woman that works in the business office / marketing area. It just happened out of the blue.
So when things are lined up just right, SM will make you take action such as this. Looking back, I was rather surprised I did such a thing. Do I regret doing it? Absolutely not!
It reminds me of some of Cory's affirmations: "It's okay to take a risk every once in a while. No risk, no reward!"

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Ryan - 05-24-2011

Chip, that reminds me of a movie I saw called "Let The Game Begin", it's about PUA learning the game but in one scene he walks into a strip club...he goes up to a dancer and she says "want a dance?". He replies "How about I give you a dance and you pay me $30?", she agrees and he gives her a damn good lap-dance lol Wink

Ryan

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Benjamin - 05-24-2011

hahaha I actually said that at a strip club without hearing it anywhere else. I was telling her i'm a stripper and will dance for her, and she said okay and I think she was serious, but I wussed out.

-Ben

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 05-25-2011

Last when I went to a strip club I was just like "You should pay me to dance for you" But I think I pissed one of the girls off... It all depends on what kind of girl you are dealing with. Obviously that girl was just there to work.. or maybe it was the fact that it was an hour before the club closed.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - woceyes - 05-25-2011

I did that the first time i went to a strip club. One girl kept asking me if i was scared and that it was ok to put ones, fives, twenty's, fifty's, and hundreds down. I told her the only way i would have that much money was if i was up there dancing. Then she laughed and told me she had spare outfit in the back that might fit me. then she asked if i did lap dances.

It sounds like sex magnet is working very well for you so far Ron.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Cortez - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 04:24 AM)Spiral Wrote: Last when I went to a strip club I was just like "You should pay me to dance for you" But I think I pissed one of the girls off... It all depends on what kind of girl you are dealing with. Obviously that girl was just there to work.. or maybe it was the fact that it was an hour before the club closed.

Pissed off...turned on, it's all the same, right? XD