Subliminal Talk
My first AM6`s run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: My first AM6`s run (/Thread-My-first-AM6-s-run)

My first AM6`s run - Voytek - 09-07-2015

Today I`ve finished this subliminal training and all I can say is that AM6 was an aboslute life changer for me and I`m more than delighted that I spent 500 bucks on this brilliant program and the best thing is that I can rerun it how many times I want. Probably, it`s the best self development tool for men and using it is obligatory. Smile

I`ve attained great results with Alpha Male Training despite the fact that I`ve been using it with minimal amount of time and when I had started this program my english was poor, also I was using a cell phone and poor quality speakers for 3 months and when I switched to a good quality mp3`s player, headphones and ultrasonic tracks, my results with this program dramatically improved right off the bat. Ok, but to the point! Smile

All bullet points that I needed to accomplish (and I did with AM6) were;
-Maturity improvement.
-Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else.
-Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females.
-Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.
-Self empowerment/self empowering.
-Have unshakable self confidence. (That was the most important thing for me and AM6`s done it for me!Smile)
-Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.
-Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.
-Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females.
-Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male.
-Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence.

I achieved all this bullet points at a high level but I still have an avarage results (but still) with;
-Destruction of laziness
-Motivation boost
-Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha

The rest of the bullet points had been already there before I started AM6 training but I did notice slightly progress in some of them.

Some other changes that I attained during AM6`s ride are (quotes from my journal):

31st May, 2015:
Quote:On the begining (AM6) I fought wih women all the time; even with my mom and sister. Tongue After 1st stage I noticed that many guys (strangers) were pissed off on me when I was around. Tongue Now I see that many guys truly respect me and some of them feel my power and don`t want to piss ME off. Smile Ah, and girlz... they`re hitting on me more than ever before! Big Grin I`m not so lazy as I was before and I don`t want to waste my time any more on childish activies. I don`t want to waste my time on `low quality` women any more either. I`m more fussy than ever! Tongue I feel more confident, powerful, self controled, motivated and attractive for girls. Also my body language is more elastic and expressive. I`ve stonger sense of happiness and well being and my self esteem is higher than ever before.

RE: My first AM6`s run - Voytek - 09-07-2015

16th June, 2015:
Quote:I`m running 4th stage AM6 now and I feel like my basic instincts get stronger and stronger... It`s an amazing feeling... I`m also more sexual guy now. First in my life I feel strong desire for women and they respond me very well (as always but now in more sexual way). Yeah, I`ve always needed this desire because until then I was women`s friend (liked to talk to them but without sexual intentions) and now I just wanna F them. But the best part of that is, I`m really cool with this new attitude. Smile I also seek revange upon my old enemies and I don`t want to be in their skin when I get them... Wink I`LL KILL`EM ALL!!! Just joking. Smile

14th July, 2015:
Quote:I`m using US track (ultrasonic) with my headphones from last night and I can say; I woke up 3 hours ago and I was very thirsty and I felt exhausted. I haven`t experienced this before and I`m running 5 stage of AM6 now. I use 10% (4/40) volume with my mp3 player. But most important thing is that I don`t feel little pain in my ears and dizziness definitely doesn`t occure (I had those symptoms when I was using US track on higher volume). Also, I woke up about three times during this night and now I feel little bliss and warmth in my chest; that`s indicator that US tracks works for me like a charm. Almost same experience occured when I was using US with speakers and I believe, that`s sign of AM6`s `higher` effectiveness onto me.

I feel enormous boost in my masculine power, I`ve never fetl something like this before and that`s a geniune sign that US tracks work on me much better than masked ones. So I`ll definitely stick with them and just can`t wait till I start my 2nd AM6`s run with them.

One more thing, from couple days I clearly read others body language and I`m more aware with social cues. In another words, I can easly sense other people mental states via body language (behaviour) not only via face expressions and tone of voice. It`s more easy with women, I can read their USS (Undercover Sex Signals) right away and it`s totally cool. Smile

20th July, 2015:
Quote:Yesterday some muscled jerk entered to public toilet and provoked me with stupid words but I felt profound calm and coolness and talked to him something that confused him and he left me alone. Maybe even he felt anxiety when I replied for his idiotic comment about me. Couple months ago in that kind of situations I felt nervousness but no more. Thank you, AM6! Thank you, Shannon! You are a little genius! Smile I`m in half of 5th stage way. Smile

22nd July, 2015:
Quote:I have noticed that every time I pass random person on the street I feel urge to look in her eyes. Sometimes I feel slightly stupid when this person leaves eyes. I don`t know how to assess this; is this good or bad. I know this is a detail but it`s little weird for me. Any way, I forget to mention that two weeks ago three women approached me separately. There`s no reason to be pleased because they`re 55+ but it`s pretty unusual. They could be my mothers. Wink Besides, after my episode with muscled jerk in public toilet at Sunday my self confidence and self esteem rised pretty high and now I feel almost invincible. Don`t worry, I`m a reasonable man. Smile

5th August, 2015:
Quote:Recently, I`ve noticed, when I was looking into the mirror, that my gaze is so... powerful and confident (also that I`m handsome and very attractive, if you wanna know, girls Tongue ). I also stopped to stoop and my voice has become stronger and deeper. Women have become more responsive to me, I see submissive womanly behaviour (also lot of USS - undercover sex signals) as reaction for my presence almost all the time. I forgot to mention that 2 months ago my acquaintance (woman) called me `an alpha male` despite that she don`t know that I use AM6 sub. On Friday I`ll start 6th AM6 stage and than, probably, I`ll start WM because I feel that this sub was created special for me. Smile I can easily attract women from years but I also don`t have desire to fu... I mean, converse with them. Tongue I think that WM will be very helpful not only to deal with girls but also to improve my life style in general. I wanna be more social becasue from 5 years I don`t have desire to socialize at all.

10th August, 2015:
Quote:Last days I`ve become very playful and my sense of humor has improved. I really enjoy being with people, talk and play with them. I love it! Smile I have some wildness in my gaze and I start to develop bad boy edge in my personality. Finally! I alwyas had a problem with this edge which is sooo attractive for women. I was attractive any way but now I`m more noticable by women and I can easily joke with them and make them laugh. Awesome! Smile

11th August, 2015:
Quote:What I love about AM6 most is that this program has made my character more natural and stronger.

20th August, 2015:
Quote:I don`t know if you but AM6 made me a better person in general. I`m more kind and generous for those who deserve for this. Also many old but strong guys from my neighborhood treat me with respect, just like their good, old buddy. That`s really cool. Smile My time management has strongly improved, my motivation and energy levels have raised dramatically. I don`t feel any social anxiety and sometimes feel like I could walk the streets of my town completely naked. Weird feeling but I`m cool with that. Wink I enjoy small talks with strangers and that was never an option for me. But the priceless thing is that I finally feel like a real Alpha Man, thanks to Shannon`s marvelous sub. Big Grin

22nd August, 2015:
Quote:Yesterday some cute hottie (9/10) looked at me and her gaze was full of interest and high intelligence and that made me feel a bit weird becasue it has never happened to me before. Normally, in this situation I would be confused and turn my eyes away but not this time. Couple minutes later she approached me and asked me quotidian question and I stayed calm but unfortunately I felt subtle urge to impress her a bit (I don`t know what for since she showed her interest) and that made my moves a bit unnatural, also I couldn`t break ice and engage her into fuller conversation. She seemed to feel a little anxiety due my a bit stiff attitude and told me that she has to go. Damn! I lost my flow and that`s why it went like that. I`m sure that WM will solve this kind of problems for me and next time I`ll interact with beautiful woman on my terms. Smile Any way, I`m very pleased because so hot woman approached me and now I feel sooo attractive! Tongue

23rd August, 2015:
Quote:I noticed about month ago that AM6 made me more mature man and now I know precisely what I want from life and from a few days I hardly work at achieving my goals. Also I`m much wiser in dealing with people, my relations with others are healthier.

It seems to me that AM6 helps me imrpove my english becasue it`s much better than two month ago. Besides yesterday I used a saying that I`ve never heard or read ("keep your wheels on the road"). We don`t have such a saying in polish so I didn`t translate it.

From 3 months I`ve got a strong Alpha Man body language but now it seems to me more natural and I feel fully authentic with that. I`m very comfortable in my "new Alpha Man skin". Besides I read body language of others much better than ever. I can easily spot "beta male" or "beta female" behaviour.

24th August, 2015:
Quote:Recently, I`ve noticed that really attracive girls are more responsive to me than average ones. Weird but I`m ok with that. The funny thing is that I`ve started flirt with casual girls on the street by showing them my tongue when they look at me or "dancing" (she tries pass me and turns her left and than I turn my right to block her, of course in playful manner) with them on sidewalk. So far I reciedved only positive responses (smiles) for this kind of behaviour. Smile I didn`t feel such a desire for women via my whole life. I`m sure that WM2 will amplify this for me. Smile

27th August, 2015:
Quote:I`ve just returned from walk around my town and during my walk I noticed many young girls little excited about my presence (extended eye contacts and submissive signals). I`m writing this becuase the wirdest thing is that they are very young (16-18 y.o.) and I`m 32.

29th August, 2015:
Quote:Thanks to AM6 I`ve developed higher EQ which was very high before I`ve started my AM6 run any way. Now I can easier recognize other people`s emotinal states, easier influence them, easier manage my own emotions and feelings and aslo I`m better at emotional states and feelings simulation (mimicking). For instance, I can show someone an anger, even a fury, but I don`t feel it, I just do it to influence him.

Also, AM6 run has dramatically developed my assertiveness. I don`t buy any BS from others any more and I only do what I really want to do and I don`t accept if someone wants to trick or lie to me (before AM6 run I was very tolerant for this).

Last days I noticed that I don`t want to impress other people with my alphaness, IDGF if someone perceives my as Alpha Man or not. Also I don`t feel any more an urge to prove myself that I`m Alpha Man.

When someone want to disrespect me in foolish way I ignore it and stay unreactive becasue I don`t want to waste my time for stupid small talks and quarrels.

I don`t feel fear any more at all, it`s a bit weird but I`m cool with that. For instance, I don`t have any social anxiety and feel very comfortable with beautiful women around.

I`m more self-focused and IDGF about other people`s behaviours. Also, I`m more present when I interact with people.

Also, my megalomania, which I had developed during AM6 run, faded away from me. Yeah, I had felt my superiority via almost 5 stage of my AM6 run but now I don`t care to feel to be a bettter man than others.

I`m more polite for others than I`ve been before my AM6 run.

3rd September, 2015:
Quote:Recenly, I`ve noticed that many pretty and beautiful girls (8-9/10) become timid when I look at them. They go to unnatural behaviour when I show up and a couple of times they`ve simply run away (they`ve speed up their walk) when, after they`ve showed their interest, I`ve started to approach them. It`s cool because I feel so powerful in that case but I would rather prefer if they were more natural and open that I could easily approach them. May be they`re so shy and timid becasue in most cases they`re very young (16-24 y.o.) and I`m 32 but I think girls in my country in general are shy and passive due social programming.

5th September, 2015:
Quote:From three days I feel extremly powerful and manly. Sometimes even like Greek god or the ruler of the world. It`s insane! I don`t know how Shannon`s done it but I`m really glad that I invested my 500 bucks in such a powerful self development tool.

5th September, 2015:
Quote:One more thing, I`ve noticed that I`m more solid, concentrated and effective when I`m working. So it`s another great benefit from AM6`s training. Smile

6th September, 2015:
Quote:Yesterday, at the party, I noticed that my relation towards women has changed. I`ve become harsh for bitches and their BS and more polite, kind and chivalrous for good and cute women. It`s awesome becasue I feel that`s the way how I should treat women. I also more appreciate honesty and kindness in women. This feelings are very healthy and... just nice. Tongue

Quote:Only drawback that I`ve noticed during my AM6`s ride is that I`ve become more serious and sarcastic with approached women and they, in general, don`t like seriousness and many of them don`t understand sarcasm. But, guess what, I think that WM2 will dissolve this issue for me and it`ll go smooth. Smile

Ok! Smile

But I think the most wonderful thing that AM6 has done to me is that thanks to this training I`ve given permission to myslef to BE A MAN and it`s just priceless... Thanks Shannon, thank you, guys from Subliminal Talk Forum! Smile

RE: My first AM6`s run - CatMan - 09-07-2015

Voytek...I'm so glad you had such a great run.

You've been an excellent contributor to this community, and I look forward to more posts and journals from you in the future and wish you the best, man!

Well done!

RE: My first AM6`s run - Benjamin - 09-07-2015

Awesome man.. I was going to mention something yesterday but forgot. I have noticed recently a difference in you. You're definately more confident and expressive, some of the banter really showed me that.. I don't remember you doing that in the past.

Good testimonial thread Wink

Thank you, boys, for your support during my first subliminal`s journey. You`ve helped me a lot to understand how subliminal training works and thanks to that I could improve my results by changing my training`s routine and upgrading my rig. I`ll try to help our community in the future so that new users can benefit from my experiences and knowledge. Now, as you know, I`ll move to WM2 and definitely will open online journal to share with you my progress and I`m sure it`ll be a great adventure. So, gentelmen, right up to the sky! Big Grin

Ah, one more thing. I think that thanks to my AM6`s ride my english has been improved. I learn this language but when I started my AM6`s run I`ve noticed improvement right off the bat and my english is still better and better so it`s another reason to be pleased from this training. Smile

RE: My first AM6`s run - CatMan - 09-08-2015

I've noticed your English has vastly improved as well! And I wondered if that had to do with the sub haha, that's such a cool bonus from AM6. New bulletpoint: "-Increases English language comprehension" lol!

Can't wait to read your WM2, buddy!

RE: My first AM6`s run - Voytek - 09-08-2015

Yeah, and now I`ll improve my English with WM2`s ride. Wink I guess, I should try all Shannon`s subs to learn this language at the highest possible level. Tongue Any way, I love English even more than my native language that`s Polish. I don`t know why... may be due simplicity and plasticity. But still Polish is more beautiful. Smile

May be for a couple of year we`ll be neighbours becasue I want to move to Canada. Who knows. Wink

RE: My first AM6`s run - Ricardo - 09-08-2015

Well done on finishing AM. It is a great sub and as you say you can run it again as many times as you like.

Looking forward to following your WM adventures.Smile

RE: My first AM6`s run - Light - 09-08-2015

congratulations man. i am really happy for you and your results are reall encouraging. i am finishing stage 3 of AM6 and have been reading your journal closely. it was really helpful. Now i am very curious about WM that you are taking. all the best mate

RE: My first AM6`s run - Voytek - 09-10-2015

I`ve notcied that I become more confident, strong, relentless and silent last days and I finished my AM6`s run four days ago. Also yesterday, one guy called my "tough guy"... It`s cool!

RE: My first AM6`s run - Voytek - 09-12-2015

There`re some informations about my results which I`ve attained AFTER I finished AM6 btraining:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5939.html