Subliminal Talk
Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal (/Thread-Arctic-Fox-s-EPRHA-V2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - MadTheReaper - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 07:08 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: Although its hard to deal with it was always a sign that I was making good progress and was about to reach a new levels of progress, the night is darkest before the dawn . While on E1 I would always feel much better after the lows past so I'm hoping for a similar result here.

It happens with EPRHA 2.0 too. And the worse you feel during the lows, the better you feel afterwards. Stray strong.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Benjamin - 05-26-2016

I'm curious how would you compare your time on E1 to E2? As in the progress you made on the first version as compared to the second? E2 seems awesome and powerful more so than 1 from what i've been reading.

Have fun at the stag party.. sounds fucking cool.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 05-31-2016

(05-26-2016, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm curious how would you compare your time on E1 to E2? As in the progress you made on the first version as compared to the second? E2 seems awesome and powerful more so than 1 from what i've been reading.

Have fun at the stag party.. sounds ***** cool.

Dude the stag trip was amazing, caught up with friends I haven't seen for 10 years. I must admit I was a little anxious before the trip as I was travelling alone, but as soon as I met everyone it was like i had only seen them last week - met a lot of new friends as well! We stayed in a hostel so there were a lots of friendly single girls to chat to, although i didn't get lucky!

I've been trying to think of a way to describe the difference between E1 and E2. In my head, and my weird way of thinking I would compare E1 to playing Street Fighter 2 turbo on the SNES, and E2 to playing Street Fighter V on PS4. The gameplay is fundamentally the same but the upgrade from 16bit graphics and a 3.58Mhz processor to a 1.6GHZ 8 core processor in a PS4 is night and day.

I still enjoy playing street fighter 2 turbo occasionally because of its simple addictive gameplay, however Street Fighter 5 is way more in depth and advanced in every aspect it makes Street fighter 2 look outdated. But if you were to explain what each of them was "a 2D side facing fighting game with main characters Ryu and Ken, etc" it could sound the same.

Not sure if this analogy really works but you get my drift!

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Benjamin - 05-31-2016

I do get your analogy and I laughed because I like the original Street Fighter 2 better than the current one (well I played 4 not 5). hahaha

But yeah, cool.. makes sense.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 06-07-2016

So a strange set of occurrences have transpired.

I was thinking about an old girlfriend, a fiery redhead who spoke her mind and knew what she wanted, true alpha. She was my first real f*ck, (she didn't take my virginity).

About a week ago I had a VERY clear memory of her and a particular scenario between us. It was about 14 years ago, we where chilling in bed and she was having a feel around and noticed something with my sack. She felt a lump and was like "what is this, this ain't normal" in her straight forward way. Anyway, at the time I explained this is something I've had for most of my post-pubescent life so didn't think nothing of it. I looked it up anyway and concluded that it was my Epiydidimis - just a bit larger than normal.

So this memory popped up a week ago and I just thought "wow she was cool, I respect her for her straight forward approach" and carried on as normal with my day.

Here is where that thought weirdly comes into play. Recently I've noticed a lump on my head so I wanted to get this checked out ASAP, book a doctors appointment and luckily get in the same day. I see the doctor and within 2 minutes he has checked the lump and told me its nothing to worry about, most likely a cyst. I don't know why but I asked him if he could check my sack for any lumps, its good to get these things checked i thought. He was hesitant at first which surprised me, but I told him I think I have a lump, forcing him to check.

So he checks the same lump my past GF found and he instantly diagnoses varicocele, an enlargement of the testicular vein. He told me its nothing serious but it does need to be sorted out. So I'm now booked in for an ultrasound and ultimately a varicocele embolisation - a new non surgical treatment for the problem. Isn't it strange how that memory pops back into my head, SUPER clear and vivid from 14 years ago - then a few weeks later by chance I'm at a doctors getting my sack checked.

I'm kind of annoyed I didn't get this sorted 14 years ago but glad that she did tell me, as otherwise I would not have had them checked now. This is most certainly down to EPRHA V2, it's one of those things that I thought was completely normal for my whole life then one memory of a girl who questioned something to me 14 years ago is now being dealt with.

Ultimately The treatment will increase my testosterone levels and sperm count, which will have a massive impact on my life!

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 06-09-2016

So after a lot research about my condition I'm going to attempt a natural healing route first, using a book here http://www.varicocelehealing.com/ and opt for surgery only as a last resort. I wonder if I will be able to use MHS 5.5 when its released to help with the treatment Cool

After reading Kings009 LTU journal this morning I noticed a post from 4Kingdoms quoting Athena's E2 journal:

So I spoke to my parents last night, and as usual they told me excitedly how they are helping my brother do up his 2nd home - my Dad is managing the whole thing for free. He then moans about how its almost killing him and they're both really tired!! This didn't wind me up that much, I managed to stay chilled.

This morning while walking to work i'm looking at houses for sale down my road, this triggered some negative thought patterns on how I have nothing, yet my parents spend all there time helping my brother who has 3 homes now! (I'm fully responsible for the fact I have no large assets so there is nothing really to be annoyed about). But this winds me up and I start to stew and create my own little storm cloud, people around me can feel my vibes when I'm in this state - which I don't like being in, and haven't for a while (probably since i last talked to my parents).

So I'm now on the morning train still in my moody little storm cloud and I'm doing what Athena talked about, I'm picking this scab and digging into my negative thoughts, which is basically sado masochism - I'm making the wound worse, really trying to cause myself more pain because in some weird sort of way I get enjoyment out of it - still following the earlier thoughts around my parents, brother, and housing situation - THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I catch a glimpse of a newspaper in front of me and my chain of thought is BROKEN.

I try REALLY hard to get back into the negative thought chain but I just cant do it, just to test myself I'm really thinking about the earlier thoughts and to get back on that negative cycle but I physically cant do it. My mind is just like "Nah, I'm totally chill about that now!"

It was amazing really, my mind let me run with the negative thoughts then when E2 got its chance it stepped in and worked its magic, like the flick of a switch I was pulled out of the destructive thought cycle and put back on track - after which the negative thoughts were not an option. The scab was healed in an instant leaving nothing for my mind to pick at.

Reading other journals really helps in finding the big moments in my journey, which without could seem almost insignificant.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Benjamin - 06-09-2016

Interesting how the dream lead you to that. Good luck with the operation man, increased testosterone can only be beneficial.

That's awesome what you quoted from Athena's journal aswell. I don't remember reading that. If she is anything like me I can get in moods where something like that or from my past is on my nerves for days and it just doesn't seem to clear. I look forward to some of that happening for me.

I've noticed so much in E2 journals, thing that the user may think isn't much and it's like they don't notice sometimes. But I can guarantee i'll be the same after using it for a while. I notice the same with AM6 where it's obvious they are changing and think they haven't.. and though I seen it for like a year in others and was so aware of it the same happened to me.

(06-09-2016, 02:19 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Interesting how the dream lead you to that. Good luck with the operation man, increased testosterone can only be beneficial.

That's awesome what you quoted from Athena's journal aswell. I don't remember reading that. If she is anything like me I can get in moods where something like that or from my past is on my nerves for days and it just doesn't seem to clear. I look forward to some of that happening for me.

I've noticed so much in E2 journals, thing that the user may think isn't much and it's like they don't notice sometimes. But I can guarantee i'll be the same after using it for a while. I notice the same with AM6 where it's obvious they are changing and think they haven't.. and though I seen it for like a year in others and was so aware of it the same happened to me.

Thanks Ben, its very hard to describe how prominent these moments are in words. By the time I get to write in my journal the moment/thought/dream is never as clear - then its hard to put across in words. Also it wasn't an actual dream that lead me to discover I had a varicocele, it was literally a thought, more like a day dream.

In regards to moods I was the same, I would worry and get stressed over something from the past or a moment and the cycle would last for days. It really effected the people around me as well as I give off the negative vibes. E2 is helping me hugely with this.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-09-2016

wanted to tell you this for a while... YOU Have the coolest handel man 'artic fox" great handle. the artic foxes are soooo resourceful and crafty they have to be of course but still I dig them and the handel. hopefully a litte inspiration for your Thursday Man. peace and goodwill. Keith.

(06-09-2016, 04:56 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: wanted to tell you this for a while... YOU Have the coolest handel man 'artic fox" great handle. the artic foxes are soooo resourceful and crafty they have to be of course but still I dig them and the handel. hopefully a litte inspiration for your Thursday Man. peace and goodwill. Keith.

CoolBig Grin thanks Keith! You're such a dude!

Man this world is strangley becoming more coincidental, I just got back from a walk during my lunch break and WEIRDLY I was thinking about just that, my handle!!

My Ex-girlfriend made me fall in love with foxes as she loved them so much, I never used to like 'em! Then I came across the arctic fox and I thought they are such amazing creatures!

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 06-13-2016

EPRHA 2.0 started 18/03/2016
Month 2 completed 26/05/2016 - 34 days
Month 3 started Monday 30/05/2016 - (13 days of listening)
Days missed = 1

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Nox - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 03:24 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: EPRHA 2.0 started 18/03/2016
Days missed = 1

Nice man! Only one day missed. Isn't this a new personal best?

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Jake2015 - 06-13-2016

Days missed = 1

How much are you listening per day ArcticFox and which track please?

And any results overall upto now? (go to FAQ, where I'm asking a similar thing and people have begin posting)

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 06-14-2016

(06-13-2016, 02:32 PM)Nox Wrote:
Days missed = 1

Nice man! Only one day missed. Isn't this a new personal best?

Haha, 1 day missed in this month, not overall! I think i've missed a total of about 5-6 days since starting E2. My best run was about 45 days.