Subliminal Talk
Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal (/Thread-Arctic-Fox-s-EPRHA-V2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Nox - 03-01-2016

I don't know you in real life, but you wouldn't be happy with those other lives man. Juat from what ive seen here self respect and improvement matters. Self respect is a treasure that most dirtbags out on the street will never understand, and it'll sadly haunt them during their last hours of life. Those who are basically the death bed confessional type. They lacked integrity in life and so it'll follow them in death.

It's GOOD that you're angry, because the new you is rejecting the old you. Sometimes change requires fuel, and anger and rage can get s*** done. You don't want to use it long term, but when it does pop up use it. Yeah, its best to not get angry, but we're not perfect yet so I say use the tools you're given. Just don't end up staying angry. It sucks being a constantly angry person.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - maxx55 - 03-03-2016

Wow. I just realized that the way I perceived my problem with girls is exactly the same way you perceived your level of success compared to others. Both of us have worked hard and didn't feel like we got what we deserved. Different external problem, same internal representation.

I have to say that I've just been tapping and I'm seeing a difference. It's subtle but it's there and I can't deny it. My life is improving. I still have my internal issues but I'm knocking them down.

Just keep it up ArcticFox! I recommend tapping and switching to EPRHA 2.0 when it comes out. But either way, keep going man. It took me awhile but I actually believe there is an end to my internal issues in sight now. You'll see it soon for yourself too.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 03-06-2016

Thanks for checking in Nox and Maxx!! Appreciate it Smile Got some bits to update on but I'll do that this week.

I really feel like I'm making some good head way with EPRAH, I think upping my exposure time has helped. I did 3 months of solid 8 hours, and now ive steeped up to 10-14 hours - I think doing it that way helped me ease into the longer exposure.

I have v2 but I'm going to complete a full 4 months before switching.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Daredevil - 03-06-2016

You should just switch because 2.0 has everything 1.0 has with more technologies. It's not like the AM programs where you have to finish the 6 months and even Shannon said you can do a smooth transition into 2.0 from 1.0

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Benjamin - 03-07-2016

Yes it makes much more sense to use version 2.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - maxx55 - 03-07-2016

Like everyone said, switch to v2!

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 03-08-2016

Thanks for the advice fellas. If v2 had come out towards the end of my 3rd stage I would have switched instantly.

However, I'm in the middle of a 32 day stage and I only have to wait until next Thursday to switch (10 days). If I switch now it feels like I'm cheating myself, whether it benefits me or not I want to have a feeling of completion and show discipline before switching to v2 (all phycological of course).

Also I can benefit by watching others who have switched and gain from their experience. My current run has made some really good progress and I have very recently broken some resistance, I've become accustomed to my routine and its feeling very natural. I don't want to upset that by switching.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Nox - 03-08-2016

That's an excellent reason to stick to your guns, man. Goals matter. It's just another week, and you're gonna get where you want to go either way.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 03-13-2016

I've really enjoyed reading all the great EPRAH 2 posts recently. Im close to joining all of you! My progress on v1 has been really good this month, its my longest consecutive streak and hopefully I will get a full 32 days without a break which will be a first.

Reading the pother posts helps remind me of the effects of my journey. Even on this version I have felt the physical shifts in the brain that occur around the prefrontal and premotor areas. When going to sleep and still in a conscious state there are moments when my brain seems to sync with the sub, like its in the zone - then I can feel the subtle shifts, almost like a game of Tetris is being played and the parts are falling and shifting into place perfectly.

On Friday I had that "Friday Felling", and all day strangers where looking at me and smiling at me - almost acknowledging me as if they knew me or kinda wanted to engage with me. Very subtle but it was happening!

There is still a lot to be worked on when engaging with friends and being able to speak freely, without worry and a number of other things that arent coming to mind.

Also last Thursday I also had the feeling in the morning that the subs weren't working and were a waste of time, you know that real heavy doubt. But I can safely say EPRHA is still doing its work! Thanks Shannon!

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 03-17-2016

My 4th month od EPRHA has been completed!! I got my first full 32 day clean run so no missed days! My original plan was 6 months on he sub. Im now switching to v2 so will complete at least 3 months starting today.

4 months on EPRHA completed
3 months (at least) of EPRHA 2.0 starting 18/03/2016

Day 176
Stage 1/3
Stage 4 completed 17/03/2016
Stage 4 days = 32
Days completed total = 144 (EPRHA 1)

EPRHA 2.0 Stage 1 started 18/03/2016
Days completed total = 0 (EPRHA 2)
Days missed total = 0

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - mat422 - 03-17-2016

Welcome to the 2.0 club! And congrats on the dedication to your EHPRA run. 2.0 is intense, but in a good way. It feels like being pulled towards your goals instead of pushing. Even on the crappiest days you'll still see some good progress.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 03-17-2016

(03-17-2016, 01:55 PM)mat422 Wrote: Welcome to the 2.0 club! And congrats on the dedication to your EHPRA run. 2.0 is intense, but in a good way. It feels like being pulled towards your goals instead of pushing. Even on the crappiest days you'll still see some good progress.

Thanks Matt! Im really looking forward to it Big Grin I might try and do a quick write up for my first 4 months.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - Nox - 03-17-2016

Good job man! I really believe that EHPRA 2.0 wouldn't be going as well for me as it is if I hadn't done the 1.0 version. I'm pretty sure it'll be great for you also.

RE: Andy's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 03-18-2016

Higher level of general anger within me today. Most things p**ssing me off but able to handle it all without reacting.

some dude is being annoying transferring the name on a festival ticket a bought and recently sold. He works for the company, said it would be fine but now being annoying about it.

I'm having a hard time letting it slip as I've already sold the ticket and taken the money, all he has to do is put the ticket against the new buyers email address!