Subliminal Talk
S Magnet 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: S Magnet 3 (/Thread-S-Magnet-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S Magnet 3 - dissonance - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 01:22 AM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 01:09 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: maybe it's different after having sex.

Oh, its different alright. Literally the day one of my friends lost his virginity me and another friend both guessed it at seperate times. Also I read on rsd that women can tell when you've been having sex or something (in a good way).

What was the vibe or how/why did you guess it?

RE: S Magnet 3 - JackOfHearts - 11-15-2015

Maybe it's different because guys act desperate when they are virgin, they are afraid. Women would notice it very easily. So if the guy doesn't care, has no shame about this then maybe they can't detect it (girls).

Also the guy who is overtly displaying his success just because he has sex for the first time would appear lame. Putting too much thought about it like it's a big deal. Like the guy who joke about his friends being virgin when he just had sex once and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

In my opinion most of the stuff happen in your head, how you behave.

Also remember that the girls who has the most experience (sex) knows that most guys under 24 are virgin. Especially the timid shy guy.

I didn't noticed anything more just after I had sex with a girl for the first time. It was as nothing happened, I was still the same guy. I think it's due to the Alpha Male sub.

RE: S Magnet 3 - Benjamin - 11-15-2015

Quote:Oh, its different alright. Literally the day one of my friends lost his virginity me and another friend both guessed it at seperate times. Also I read on rsd that women can tell when you've been having sex or something (in a good way).

Haha interesting. When I first lost mine the next day I was walking to work like "I wonder if anyone notices I had sex last night" hahhaaha. I asked a guy I used to be friends with and he said he thought the same when he lost his.

RE: S Magnet 3 - dissonance - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 03:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Oh, its different alright. Literally the day one of my friends lost his virginity me and another friend both guessed it at seperate times. Also I read on rsd that women can tell when you've been having sex or something (in a good way).

Haha interesting. When I first lost mine the next day I was walking to work like "I wonder if anyone notices I had sex last night" hahhaaha. I asked a guy I used to be friends with and he said he thought the same when he lost his.

whoa totally de ja vu there, didn't you do an almost exact same post in the past? I had to check the thread, page and etc, i was like wait..

RE: S Magnet 3 - Benjamin - 11-16-2015

Yeah i've mentioned it in the past.

RE: S Magnet 3 - RTBoss - 11-16-2015

I heard a belief from some metaphysical/new age types that sexual interaction leaves an energetic impression in your aura/energetic field that lasts for some time. That's scary news for cheaters, lol. It also may not be true.

RE: S Magnet 3 - ArcticFox - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 06:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

I heard a belief from some metaphysical/new age types that sexual interaction leaves an energetic impression in your aura/energetic field that lasts for some time. That's scary news for cheaters, lol. It also may not be true.

Interesting topic. When im getting some, it seams to multiply - like i've got my mojo back, women can definitely tell and it helps you to get more. Women can sense it, although not consciously.

When im in a drought, its hard to get out of it - you need to get your D wet to get that mojo/scent back - it lets women know you are spreading your seed, but if you haven't got some in a while then they can sense that also so aren't interested - so double edge sword.

when I was around 15 my mate lost his Virginity, and we could all tell - he smelt of pussy! What was even stranger was that the chubby pretty bird he lost it too must have been on heat. A friend and I were in the youth club chatting too her before she F's my other mate, we both agreed when walking home that we were super attracted to her and wanted to fuck her - it was down to her scent and putting out moanes. We both would have f'd her but she was maybe a 5, at the time we couldnt work out why she had that sexual pull and aura.

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 11-19-2015

stage 5 day 4

I dreamt last night that this 18 year old girl I know in real life was talking to me about her butt ^_^

i texted her when I woke up, and we're gonna hang out saturday night. i feel more compelled to go out and be social than I did in stage 4. i dont' wanna say stage 4 didn't do anything, but it sure felt like it. maybe it was just reinforcing previous concepts?

the amount of sucess my pheromone journey is giving me is making me feel like the pheromones are a very important aspect of my life, a lot more than I wanted to give credit for. they complement the subs very well.

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 11-23-2015

stage 5 day 8

I just realized that stage 4 DID in fact refine my game. I thought about how I would be called creepy and/or feel crude with my humor earlier on in the program, and even before i started the program. now i feel a solid comfortability around new women, less anxiety although I don't approach new women as often as i should.

just thought i should report that, as it came to my mind and it's a tangible result.

RE: S Magnet 3 - Jason Capital - 11-24-2015

(11-23-2015, 08:47 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: stage 5 day 8

I just realized that stage 4 DID in fact refine my game. I thought about how I would be called creepy and/or feel crude with my humor earlier on in the program, and even before i started the program. now i feel a solid comfortability around new women, less anxiety although I don't approach new women as often as i should.

just thought i should report that, as it came to my mind and it's a tangible result.

I agree and stage 4 is more focused on making the progress seem natural, and dealing with some of the issues behind the curtain.

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 11-24-2015

(11-16-2015, 01:20 AM)yeah! Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 01:08 AM)dissonance Wrote: whoa totally de ja vu there, didn't you do an almost exact same post in the past? I had to check the thread, page and etc, i was like wait..

I thought that too

speaking of deja vu.... does anyone else feel like they're getting MASSIVE deja vu's during SM3?

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 11-29-2015

stage 5 day 14
didn't realize i'm already almost halfway through stage 5.

i realized i'm not thinking about sex 24/7 these days. i've ended up being too busy to do anything with any woman. I'm working pretty much 13 hour days, and even work on my days off sometimes. But I still have opportunity to be around women a lot of the time.

again, it feels nothing really has changed as SM3's blatantly obvious results have come to a seeming standstill.

There's a lot of new journals out on this forum lmao, i didn't really pay attention and now we have sooo many new people and journals.

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 11-29-2015

you know what, i totally didn't even consider this a possible part of the program, but i think it's pretty HUGE!

my comfort around new people is a lot greater than it was before. It's like a confident sort of comfortable, and I feel more 'in the zone'. i'm also getting A LOT of attention on a daily basis, whetehr it's sexual or friendly, from men or women, respect, or admiration... i've become the center of attention in a lot of ways, so it seems. especially now that i've finally put together 365 days in a row being drug and alcohol free!!!!!!!! peopel genuinely look up to me as a leader, and i am constantly being turned to for guidance and advice, from both men and women

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 12-09-2015

stage 5 day 22

I missed 2 days due to being out on a lake fishing for the whole weekend (caught a boat load of catfish!)

girls have started to seduce me. Unfortunately, I guess I'm still dealing with some old trauma or fear so I'm almost repulsed by it Sad

This ghetto black girl straight up offered herself to me, but I turned it down. she's sexy as hell, but I can smell her sugar daddy craving self from a mile away, i don't find that attractive. although that's probably an excuse i'm creating not to f*** her.

i've also been feeling alone lately. despite being around a bunch of people every day, i feel alone in my heart. it's not a pleasant place to be.

I'm like 85% sure I'll run OF 5g when it comes out.... speaking of which, anybody have the estimated date of release for OF 5g??