Subliminal Talk
Gratitude luck - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Gratitude luck (/Thread-Gratitude-luck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-18-2015

So... I just read a journal, oh man I forgot the name, someone else can chime in, but it was a daos and he ran it for over two years...incredible...the way he talked sounded like he embodied the sub in his own style...way cool.

Definitely keeps me motivated to stick with the subs

RE: Gratitude luck - Vincent_Vega - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 07:28 PM)kyng009 Wrote: So... I just read a journal, oh man I forgot the name, someone else can chime in, but it was a daos and he ran it for over two years...incredible...the way he talked sounded like he embodied the sub in his own style...way cool.

Definitely keeps me motivated to stick with the subs

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2565.html

I guess you mean this one?

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-19-2015

Yeah, don't remember how I stumbled upon it, thanks.

...to embody what the sub is, snap!

I'm thinking of extending my run to be the essence of luck and gratitude.

...but lately I've been wanting to switch out luck for...dunno yet. But gratitude will be run for two years until it's upgraded.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-21-2015

Day 39 luck

Yesterday I went to interview at my dream job. I think it went well, they said they would call me to discuss details.

I haven't told anyone what the job is and have been telling myself not to talk about it, in my inner voice, so I don't jinx it.

Which, I just figured out, was the wrong way of going about it. So much fear in that statement. Aw man!

Oh well. We are all learning anyways right?

I have another interview, in the same field, but for a smaller company next week, so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck.[/code]

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-21-2015

(08-15-2015, 04:26 AM)Joronda Wrote: Keep an open mind as to whether you/her will like each other enough to get married in the long term. Having fun with her is a good goal to getting back into the swing of dating.

That is exactly how I need to approach this situation. I noticed I'm getting to serious to quick and have stopped having fun. I used to be a fun person and after a few beers I am. Just trying to figure this out.

Thank you Joronda, I'm in my head too much.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-27-2015

Month 2 luck grat

I just watched a movie about luck and have a better idea of what people kind of expect from this journal and I will do my best to deliver.
Lately I've been unmotivated. My house is a mess, I haven't exercised at all in a week, and I've been partying excessively.

I went from unemployed to four jobs in a month. On top of that I have multiple side projects that have lost my attention because of work.
So I've decided to stop the presses and treat yo self fool.
I'm hitting reset and having fun, oh yeah!

As for extreme luck... I'll do my best to attract interesting things to tell you all...

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-29-2015

This journal will be ending and I will be switching subs on sept 1.
Subs are permanent. The longer you listen the better.

I see it like working out. High reps equal more definition and endurance.
But the body has multiple parts, like different subs for different issues.

You can do push-ups and look good but eventually you need to work some pull ups and some squats into that rotation. Feel me? (Been watchin ice cube movies)

Well I've been lacking in motivation, drive, organization, etc...and anger management.

Possible choices are winners mindset, ultra success, base3g, by itself or in combo

I think all three can handle the issues just which one...
Gonna read the scripts again and see

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-08-2015

Ok I have still been listening and...

Well I quit one job because another job offer with more pay manifested.

I've been meeting more girls, got two numbers last week.
Been running into old friends, not sure but I think I thought about them and poof chance meeting.
My attitude is better. I am able to let go of issues easier.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-11-2015

So I walked into a store to buy one scratch off and ask the clerk if there were any 2$ scratchers. He named 3 and I said ok. The dude started tearing one of each and there were like a lot. I stopped him at 4. I won 3 out of 4. Cashed in for 17 and bought some gum, I quit smoking 2 years ago.

I plan on winning/earning at least 100k by Christmas and I'm starting at 0.

Let the countdown begin.

I'm even making a vision board just for it.

Just to let you guys know... I have 4 jobs, 3 of which are commission/tips based.

In 2 months I went from no job and broke to 4 jobs, which I seem to be juggling well, and a feeling of abundance.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-14-2015

OK! I'm getting fired up! Just re read my posts and realized how far I've come.

Day 65 Luck Magnifier
Day 81 Deep gratitude and appreciation

Sidenote: to anyone who wants something comparable to gratitude and appreciate I would suggest happiness and joy. It's in 4g so it better.

I feel more grateful for things and appreciate more things in my everyday life more than two months ago. I have noticed less anger and fear as of late.

As for luck magnifier, I feel like I have climbed out of that losing streak hole I was in before listening to lm. Meaning I have been in the positive from this month on.

I have no doubt in my mind I can achieve my goal. I know it's gonna start slow but once I get momentum going, it's possible!

This journal will now document my journey of self discipline to stay on track.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-22-2015

Day 73 luck magnifier
Day 89 deep gratitude and appreciation

I ran into resistance last weekend. I realized, after reading a few journals and watching some Ted talks, that it's ok to fail. Once I said that I felt a huge weight lifted. I have a lot of fails associated with luck, meaning I blame my "luck" for my failures in life. So as I listen to lm, I get resistance. So here's the fix...attitude.

I don't really tap to release or anything like that, my background is martial arts and physical meditation. We use forms, a series of postures, done in sequence with an empty mind. Visions appear sometimes, but just take mental note and clear your mind and be. Like Bruce lee says," don't think, feel!"

The weight of those words finally broke through to me.
Tapping clears blockage so energy can flow. Yoga stretches so you have better blood flow. Meditation clears your mind for ...idk but it's for some flow.

If you are meeting resistance you must endure it because it is making you stronger and the reward is always a multiplied quantity of the resistance.

Now its 9am by me and I'm starting my day with a smile, can't wait to see what happens!

RE: Gratitude luck - apollolux - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 05:09 AM)kyng009 Wrote: I realized, after reading a few journals and watching some Ted talks, that it's ok to fail. Once I said that I felt a huge weight lifted. I have a lot of fails associated with luck, meaning I blame my "luck" for my failures in life. So as I listen to lm, I get resistance. So here's the fix...attitude.

Relevant Quora answer about failure by James Altucher: linky

Basically: rebrand "failure" as a much more useful concept like "experimentation."

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-22-2015

@ Apollolux... Yo that was awesome! It was exactly what I was looking for I just didn't know where to start to look for that specifically... Luck magnifier strikes again... I needed something to help me out and poop! Shit in luck!

Good lookin out, brotha!

Sweet.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-24-2015

So today I went to get dental X-rays and need a deep clean, but that besides the point. I parked on the street and there were four parking meters and five parking spots because someone parked in between spots. So I ask the business owner which meter was for my spot, he says 'your gonna get a ticket because you're not directly in front of meter' he was adamant on the fact I was gonna get a ticket. The person who parked in front of me didn't even pay her meter, so I went ahead and paid the max hoping to coast for that last hour and a half. He told me I'm wasting my money and that I will get a ticket. ( I used to always listen to locals) I told him I'll take my chances, I'm a lucky guy. Went to hygienist did my thing, oh btw she said I was gonna get a ticket too. 3 1/2 hours later, I only paid for 2 hours, my car is fine and the car in front of me got a free ride on me. I'm really learning to trust myself and not let others influence me as much.

Side note ... I just learned I have high blood pressure, stroke territory, and wanted to listen to lower your blood pressure sub but it's not available.
Anyone have suggestions? Tips?

I'm researching it online as I type this.