Subliminal Talk
Hello there! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hello there! (/Thread-Hello-there)

Hello there! - apollolux - 06-23-2015

Good evening, all! I'm Alex, and I'd like to express how eager I am to attempt as a method of self-improvement listening to subliminal/ultrasonic motivational recordings. I've read through multiple forum threads, including BAMM journals and "Shannon's Journal volume 2," and am excited to find out about the differences in the Indigo Mind Labs (or IML, because apparently everyone speaks in acronyms here Wink ) products versus alternative subliminal audio motivators. I can definitely see the passion Shannon has in developing the scripts and technologies necessary to make these happen and as a computer scientist and digital audio processing enthusiast I'd one day like to learn what non-proprietary (and maybe a few proprietary) procedures are involved in creating any of Shannon's successful subliminal audio motivators.

I have a history of depression, introversion, various social awkwardnesses (anxieties?), and a lack of self-confidence, and was pleasantly surprised to find that Absolute Self-Confidence was free to download. Last night was my first night with Absolute Self-Confidence; it would have been Sunday but my iPod decided it would rather drain its battery within 20 minutes and not charge even though it was plugged in.

I expect the process to improve myself will take some time and I look forward to continuing playback of ASC for at least the next 31 days (because "5G" apparently means "listen to only this for at least 8 hours/day over the next 32 days" Rolleyes ). If I become noticeably better (noticeable to me, at least) because of ASC, down the line I look forward to acquiring Alpha Male and Sex Magnet, as my short-term emotional goal is to have a steady girlfriend again and right now I'm quite poor (long story, some other time maybe). I might give Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid a try first, though, since that's also free and I almost certainly need it. I know I've made some progress on myself over the past 6 months (stuff happened before, but another long story), especially physically (yet another story), but I still feel like I've done it alone and I want somebody in my life who will provide me the love and support on a romantic level that I've so desperately (yes, desperately) craved for almost 15 years.

I look forward to seeing and hearing (or NOT hearing Tongue ) how subliminal and ultrasonic audio motivation can positively affect me, and I look forward to becoming a better me because of it. If necessary I'll tell my stories, but for now know that my personal philosophy is to better myself in some way every day.

RE: Hello there! - Jake2015 - 06-23-2015

Welcome Alex Smile

I'm new here and like you spent time reading the journals and still read them daily. I've been unable to start however due to unforeseen events taking priority (long story but flooded room and yes all my speakers and mp3 players got ruined so focused on cleaning and renovating my room) yet I come here to build my trust and faith and desire to start as soon as I can and keep my motivation high.

I therefore congratulate you on starting and hope they are a blessing to you as they have been to countless many

However and I hope you won't mind if I offer some advice that others have shared with me that may be of benefit to you

1) Please make sure you have the right kit. To play the masked tasks you can use any speakers that are stereo and clear. To use the ultrasonic make sure your speakers are 20khz. Others here can help you more with this if need be

2) A good friend here known as CatMan has helped me to realise and understand that listening with headphones is far better than from speakers but speakers ofcourse are better than nonstereo mono speakers which are mobile/cell/smart phones that we all have.

3) You MUST listen for minimum 8hrs but more is recommended

I gave the above simply to help you but I'm sure you know all this however the main thing I wanted to share and suggest is actually on the subliminal choice

ASC and EPRHA (confidence and emotional pain relief) are both free as you know. ASC is the sub to see results from so if you need to see if these work then yes this would be the sub to use but a far better subliminal for YOU and Me and all to use first would be EPRHA.

You have shared your issues with us and EPRHA would be better before you do any other subliminal. It's known here as the foundation subliminal and I suggest that you try this one first for atleast 192days or longer if you then feel it's needed. This subliminal will clear out alot of your deeper inner subconscious junk and help I hope with your core issues.

I myself plan and aim to start with EPRHA and to do it for a minimum of 192 days before deciding if I should continue for another 96days and then another

A newer version of EPRHA will be released eventually maybe this year maybe next as it's being worked on at the moment. That will be far superior to the current EPHRA but won't be free I expect however that would definitely be a subliminal that would serve you well and better so do get that when it's released

I just happened to read your post and felt it would be decent to stop you from wasting your time as many here have already helped me to understand better how to use these subliminals yet I haven't started so I am merely helping you and passing it forward. The choice is yours and there are more qualified individuals here who could better guide you and me but I hope if you do want to remain with ASC then stick to It for as long as you want but then go on to EPRHA. Or start EPRHA now and later decide if you want to do ASC etc

I myself will want to start with EPRHA then ill decide to wither to ASC or LTU (Life Tune Up 3.1 5G) which has ASC within it but for now I know EPRHA is what I will start with for certain.

Yes the abbreviations were new to me too but read the glossary and also get familie with what 5G 4G and 3G are if you haven't already

I wish you the best of luck and must success on this journey from a fellow newbie

RE: Hello there! - TheRealJustin - 06-24-2015

(06-23-2015, 06:37 PM)apollolux Wrote: Good evening, all! I'm Alex, and I'd like to express how eager I am to attempt as a method of self-improvement listening to subliminal/ultrasonic motivational recordings. I've read through multiple forum threads, including BAMM journals and "Shannon's Journal volume 2," and am excited to find out about the differences in the Indigo Mind Labs (or IML, because apparently everyone speaks in acronyms here Wink ) products versus alternative subliminal audio motivators. I can definitely see the passion Shannon has in developing the scripts and technologies necessary to make these happen and as a computer scientist and digital audio processing enthusiast I'd one day like to learn what non-proprietary (and maybe a few proprietary) procedures are involved in creating any of Shannon's successful subliminal audio motivators.

I have a history of depression, introversion, various social awkwardnesses (anxieties?), and a lack of self-confidence, and was pleasantly surprised to find that Absolute Self-Confidence was free to download. Last night was my first night with Absolute Self-Confidence; it would have been Sunday but my iPod decided it would rather drain its battery within 20 minutes and not charge even though it was plugged in.

I expect the process to improve myself will take some time and I look forward to continuing playback of ASC for at least the next 31 days (because "5G" apparently means "listen to only this for at least 8 hours/day over the next 32 days" Rolleyes ). If I become noticeably better (noticeable to me, at least) because of ASC, down the line I look forward to acquiring Alpha Male and Sex Magnet, as my short-term emotional goal is to have a steady girlfriend again and right now I'm quite poor (long story, some other time maybe). I might give Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid a try first, though, since that's also free and I almost certainly need it. I know I've made some progress on myself over the past 6 months (stuff happened before, but another long story), especially physically (yet another story), but I still feel like I've done it alone and I want somebody in my life who will provide me the love and support on a romantic level that I've so desperately (yes, desperately) craved for almost 15 years.

I look forward to seeing and hearing (or NOT hearing Tongue ) how subliminal and ultrasonic audio motivation can positively affect me, and I look forward to becoming a better me because of it. If necessary I'll tell my stories, but for now know that my personal philosophy is to better myself in some way every day.

Yea man, if you're depressed and stuff you should run EPRHA first because being depressed sucks fu**ing as* WAYYYY worse than having low confidence. But I suppose maybe your depression is due to low self confidence.

Your desperation will be gone if you keep using these subs. Idk if that's a good or bad thing to you, but it will happen, especially if you run Alpha Male.

You'll be able to love yourself, and that will allow women to love you the way you're desperate for. Even if you found a woman right now to be with, I'd say stay single and work on yourself or it's going to end bad with your bleeding heart in her ice cold hands and you won't know why it happened, because on the surface you think everything is perfect and you're both deeply in love, and with your current state of mind, a relationship may give you a temporary boost, but you will surely attach to the woman and it will end with you feeling a million times worse than you do now.

These subs are badass, a few months to a few years and you'll be a whole new man that isn't suffering on the inside and is benefiting on the outside for it.

RE: Hello there! - apollolux - 06-24-2015

Thank you, Jake2015 and TheRealJustin, for your recommendations.

The main reason I wanted to start with ASC was because I felt I needed the confidence boost sooner than I needed the emotional healing, and thought that my current possible depression was indeed heavily influenced by my lack of confidence. However, if there will be resistance to ASC or EPRHA erases it for some reason (e.g. the ASC didn't fully take or I developed a false sense of confidence or something), it makes sense to do the latter first.

I will be switching to EPRHA tonight, try to run it for 10-12 hours, and hopefully I don't have any emotional breakdowns while out in public during the next couple of months (especially after the fall semester starts and I'm back in classes). Near the 3 month mark I'll decide whether my impatience to start over ASC will win out or not.

I may or may not elaborate on what I'm hoping to resolve in a journal here, since that seems to be a thing to do here, though I'd honestly not be doing it for an ego trip or something. I do currently go to a therapist regularly as part of the conditions of me returning to college from medical leave and have talked with him about the vast majority of the problems I'd likely be dealing with during the EPRHA run, including the stuff happening most recently and currently.

Thank you, Shannon, for providing EPRHA and ASC for free and I look forward to making progress on the journey that is bettering myself.

RE: Hello there! - Jake2015 - 06-25-2015

You're welcome mate and I do believe you've made the better decision with choosing EPRHA.

It could be that your lack of confidence which has contributed or caused your depression stems from some issue in the past. Either either that or a lack of positive messages to boost your confidence or a combination.

Either way though we're all here because we all want to improve on something and those of us leading a good life may simply not need EPRHA but from my readings here it's clear that the more inner junk and baggage we offload and clear up then the faster stronger and greater success we will reap from all the other subliminals

The only downside is time but time spent trying other things and doing things I believe is far worse than simply playing a subliminal and loving life and watching the changes occur. So it makes sense to use these subliminals which from all I've read shows they do work if the instructions are followed

EPRHA is the one I will be using first and inside I keep thinking I'd love to use it for a year. I don't believe I have major issues but guess what, I must do to be living the life I do and for feeling fears and anxiety and at times sad like we all do. I definitely will be giving EPRHA 6months/192 days (32 days × 6months = 192days)

Incase you aren't sure these subliminals thay are type B and for changing beliefs usually are recommended for 96days/3months or 6months to make sure things are cleared and the results are permanent. However there is a cool guy here called Justin who has ran AOS/Aura of Sexiness for 2 yrs lol he ran it cos well why not it's easy just play and forget and his transformation is remarkable and inspiring

Subliminals take longer to be made permanent I think from what ive read so it's always upto us all to know what we feel is enough but I have also realised that we we feel we can obtain no more benefit is probably when we should give it a little longer incase there is yet something left to resolve or change

Also you said your short term goal is to then run AM and SM and get a girlfriend. Well I do believe the more inner junk you and I and others clear the more free and emotionally strong we will be to have any relationship of any kind as we all know these things are emotionally draining so you don't want to undo all the gains from subliminals

Also realise that after EPRHA you could still run ASC if you want or run LTU which has ASC inside it and tons more. I was told here that LTU is equal to ASC and the other subliminals within it but then that it's also stronger as it's a 5G (5th generation)

So maybe you would want to do thst before AM. it's all up to you just make sure you follow the instructions and let it just do its thing

oh and regarding journal writing I wanted to say that yeah keep a journal. Either write it in a book or here online in this forum or both. It's totally up to you

The crucial point of the journal is to make sure that you on a daily basis at least note everything so that eventually you can see what's worked and hasn't etc or how it's all worked so far and how you have grown and changed

If you choose to write the journal here too you could do it daily or weekly and summarise or be as clear as you want. Writing it here allows those like me and us to also learn how subliminals benefit others

either way have fun and best of luck