Subliminal Talk
How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? (/Thread-How-much-could-my-results-be-diminished-by-using-two-subs)

How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Spiral - 03-04-2011

Shannon,

I have bought seek the challenge and added it last night. I plan to use that for at least 2 months. I have set up my playlist so It plays 1 hour before switching to alpha male then I play seek the challenge for another hour. Afterwards, I switch back to alpha male and do this 2 more times. Once I've listened to seek the challenge for four hours I add another 6 hours of alpha.

So basically I get 4 hours of seek the challenge and 9 hours of alpha male on most nights. I give myself plenty of rest from the subs. How diminished could my results be?

BTW my main focus is alpha male. I don't care how long seek the challenge takes to play its effects out.

RE: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Benjamin - 03-07-2011

It made enough of a difference for me to drop the exercise motivation and enjoyment subliminal and refocus on alpha and not letting myself do any other subliminal until I have finished it.

It really seemed to diminish it alot, I wasn't noticing much from either end, but when I dropped the second one I really started to notice the results again.

I even have a bit of a feeling that I ruined half of my Stage 1 2011 by adding this and wish I hadn't, but oh well atleast I learnt it early.

RE: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Spiral - 03-08-2011

Well just so you know... Stage 1 is known for not changing people much anyways. In you're case.. you've had success with women in the past.. you are a bouncer.. you do martial arts. You had some essence of masculinity in you so chances of you seeing any results in stage 1 are slim. I myself didn't see much change at all.

RE: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - RainbowAbyss - 03-08-2011

hows seek the challenge working for you now Spiral?
I really liked it but dropped it for luck magnifier, I'm kind of flip floppy with my secondary
sub and switch em up whenever I go through a rough patch. Right now I'm going a couple days Alpha solo to see the difference.

RE: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Spiral - 03-08-2011

it's been 5 days. I feel mostly productive.. I'm on the downward slope right now on both of them though I feel. I was in my head some today and was worrying about my behavior around others for no reason. I was very tired and I just didn't want to be at work. I don't have a problem getting things done though.. I'm kind of on productive autopilot right now.. but I'm not enjoying it so much. I'm having a hard time getting out of my chair and doing my tricep excercises..

RE: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Benjamin - 03-08-2011

Actually I noticed a big change from stage 1. I did the full Stage 1 for 2010 and a bit of 2 then started again on 2011. Noticed alot of difference in my confidence and being comfortable socially.

You just got me thinking, what you said makes sense in a way. But I have just realized that on the surface I do have some kind of masculinity, my job, my training etc..

But I also have many insecurities and at the core I don't really feel this confidence. And that is what I feel the subliminal is working on.

RE: How much could my results be diminished by using two subs? - Spiral - 03-09-2011

Ok I understand where you're coming from. I'm going to see how things pan out. Im getting my regular dose of alpha male. and also what i've noticed effects tend to really smooth out the last week 1/2 or 2 weeks of each stage. So at this point I really don't know if I'm losing results or not.