Subliminal Talk
QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start (/Thread-QUESTIONS-New-Guy-and-Advice-on-where-to-start)

Pages: 1 2 3

QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Jake2015 - 06-03-2015

Hi Everyone

Im new here and after reading so much on the website for many of the products, I thought its best to seek everyones advice here

If this is the wrong place to post this my sincere apologies as I wasnt sure where to post it

Im 36 and not sure if my age will work against me in using the subliminals so I guess that is my first question if anyone can please answer

My issues are many. I want to boost my self esteem to the best it can be as I have read that self esteem is the basis of everything. I also ofcourse want to boost my confidence, afterall who doesnt. I want to also reduce and remove my anxieties. These have been with me since puberty and at the moment the anxiety or fear is strong when I think about a particular topic so would like this to be reduced or eliminated completely. I also have self image insecurities as i have male pattern baldness which causes all hair on top to look thin and diffused. I am also unsure what career or job to do and I have weight issues too (im fat basically). I may also have social anxiety as whenever I am around people or good looking women

I have tried subliminals in the past and nothing has ever worked. After reading this site I feel that Shannon may have something here that could finally work for me

I know many on this forum seem to start with or love the idea of becoming an Alpha Male and then having women and this is a goal I want later once I have a strong foundation.

I have thought alot about this for weeks and have realised its best I focus on building the strongest foundation I can in terms of beliefs before I venture into doing things such as women, weightloss, bodybuilding, millionaire etc - do you agree?

So from all the subliminals on offer I have see there are some that are free to try such as the confidence one and the shame guilt and fear one too. I have also seen there is another overcoming fear subliminal but no idea if that is suitable for me as it does say it could be dangerous if you eliminate all fears and well I have fears of spiders etc but my inner fears or anxieties are more what I want to resolve rather than my fears of spiders etc

I have also seen a program that is called Positive Thinking and also LifeTune Up. (the life tune up comes as a 6 stage program or as a 1 stage 3.1 version - both are on the site)

Ofcourse there are tons of other subliminals perhaps some that I havent come across as yet

So the advice I really need is to know which is the best one for me to start with, to gain my trust and belief in these working and so to keep me going but also to help as the first stone in the strong foundation that I would love to build?

I was confused as to whether to start with the LifeTuneUp or the confidence or the shame guilt and fear one, any thoughts please?

Whichever you suggest, please explain as to how long it will take to see results perhaps and how long should I listen to make it the permanent and set for me to move onto another subliminal (im optimistic that these work and are not rubbish as all the others ive come across)

Also before moving to another subliminal, do we need weeks or days break of listening to nothing or can we move to a new subliminal immediately once the required number of days worth of listening as be done?

thank you

ps: I'm not sure I'd this is the way to do it but for now I have it in my mind to start with 1 of those programs listed above and then move my way through them all but is that the way to do it? thanks

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Benjamin - 06-03-2015

Just using AM6 stage 7 is a bad idea, it's not going to work too well or as effectivelly and will probably just overwhelm you if you haven't done the whole program. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

I'm curious why we don't have your perspective or understanding on the matter?

Anyway LTU is a good start, it's designed to be used a minimum of 6 months.

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Jake2015 - 06-04-2015

(06-03-2015, 03:19 PM)JakeOmani Wrote: Beware, this is my own opinion only!

1) If you can afford it $200, buy AM6 the last stages set 5-7 ( http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/alpha-male-subliminal-training-v-6-5g-type-bcd-stage-5-6-7/ ) and just start on stage 7 unconditionally nonstop for 6 minimum dedicated months or more as needed! 21 hours a day! That will get you *straight to where you want to be in the shortest time possible*, however, it will require *strength, dedication and persistence*, a "never gonna give up until I get what I want" attitude!

2) If not, you can start with *Life Tune Up for 3 months* (dedicate this whole summer for it) and see how your life changes!

3) If you want to start free, go ahead with Absolute Self Confidence for 3 months!

My own advice is:
-> Go for Alpha Male 6 Stage 7 straight ahead for 7 months nonstop!!! (you can take the weekends off (2 days) if you need to) It will be heavy, you will face a lot of your emotional garbage, fears, doubts, resistances, depression, sadness, anger, (I call it "detoxification") but you will KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT! NO MATTER WHAT!!! the outcome will be worth it at the end! and there will be a day where you will notice having a shift in attitude, clarity of thought, self confidence, all the qualities that you seek in yourself to live a genuine healthy fulfilling life!

Many (if not all) will disagree with me in the forum, this post will get a lot of resistance, but that's only because they don't have my perspective/understanding on the matter, but that's alright too, ultimately, it's your mind, your body and your life, you're the owner and master of all of it.

Make the decision and start now!!!

Hey Nice name lol thanks for replying to me Smile

I didn't expect anyone to actually reply to me at all so extremely grateful. Apologies I've no idea how to use the quote function on this but would like to reply

1) how do people manage to listen for 21hrs? or longer than the time spent in bed/asleep?

Also unfortunately I cannot afford that yet and really need to start with something that can give me results to believe that these subliminals work because all other things never have Sad

2) I'm very happy to start with LTU how could my life change do you think with this based on my issues/goals?

Would it be okay to run LTU and then because of its success on me to focus on the confidence sub and then the other single stage ones like emotional pain healing aid etc?

3) I'd love to start with confidence too as it's free and a single stage but then my mind battles me saying I have so much to "fix" and this is only 1 thing and my impatience or fears of lack of time want no need me to do lots more..make sense?

Is there a sub for time management? I just realised I do have issues where I worry there isn't enough time sometimes and other times I'm too laid back and chilled out and complacent

(06-03-2015, 03:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Just using AM6 stage 7 is a bad idea, it's not going to work too well or as effectivelly and will probably just overwhelm you if you haven't done the whole program. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

I'm curious why we don't have your perspective or understanding on the matter?

Anyway LTU is a good start, it's designed to be used a minimum of 6 months.

Hey thank you for replying. Again I'm glad I got another reply as I didn't expect anything for a long time.

Is LTU designed for 6 months implying or suggesting results may not be seen until the 5th or 6th month? I ask because I would love to see something proving to me these subs work so I can then change with greater hope

Also if I do choose LTU and do this as instructed and do not see full results but some, then do I repeat?

With LTU either way assuming I get results and happy to move to another subliminal then can I then go to the confidence freebie and others? I'm asking because confidence and the emotional fears and others are in LTU so is it designed to combine all these and not use them?

Can LTU with all of these subs mixed together really work? I mean isn't it too much for the brain to cope with?

I've been reading the journals and some people speak of "bullet points" that they are ticking off to test a subliminal. points that that particular subliminal is meant to do. where are these bullet points; do they come after buying a program or is it simply what's on the description page of that program?

thanks

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Kenshin - 06-04-2015

Start with EPHRA

(06-04-2015, 06:14 AM)Kenshin Wrote: Start with EPHRA

hi thank you for replying. may I ask why do you suggest this? and from this suggestion what changes would you think I'd get?

Just a side thought and question:

I'm also wondering that maybe some of my issues and those of others stem from childhood. During school etc wouldn't it be nice to have subliminals we could play at night to children to boost their self esteem and confidence etc. so can any of these be used for children?

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Ricardo - 06-04-2015

1) If you can afford it $200, buy AM6 the last stages set 5-7 ( http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/alpha-male-subliminal-training-v-6-5g-type-bcd-stage-5-6-7/ ) and just start on stage 7 unconditionally nonstop for 6 minimum dedicated months or more as needed! 21 hours a day! That will get you *straight to where you want to be in the shortest time possible*

Many (if not all) will disagree with me in the forum, this post will get a lot of resistance, but that's only because they don't have my perspective/understanding on the matter

If Shannon read that he'd be appalledTongue

(06-04-2015, 09:35 AM)Ricardo Wrote:

1) If you can afford it $200, buy AM6 the last stages set 5-7 ( http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/alpha-male-subliminal-training-v-6-5g-type-bcd-stage-5-6-7/ ) and just start on stage 7 unconditionally nonstop for 6 minimum dedicated months or more as needed! 21 hours a day! That will get you *straight to where you want to be in the shortest time possible*

Many (if not all) will disagree with me in the forum, this post will get a lot of resistance, but that's only because they don't have my perspective/understanding on the matter

If Shannon read that he'd be appalledTongue

Well I hope Shannon will also reply to help with my concerns Smile

Another side thought:

I've been reading that the Positive Thinking subliminal would be (according to the description) a very good subliminal to be a base on which to also add LTU to build a base for all other subliminals

Bearing in mind that I've never yet used any subliminals fr here and have spent money and time (years) listening to subliminals from other companies without ANY success at all then which subliminal should I start I hope my successful journey on with Indigo Mind Labs? I need to see results to believe in the products here because quite frankly nothing has worked for me in the past and I'm just going from worse to worse to worse and want to listen to know all this woll work for me as well as have a plan or program to begin with

so any ideas please with your explanations? (also please read up to see what my initial questions were guys and girls) thanks

Another question:

I haven't ever started to visualise for success. I have read alot about it but always sought easier help such as subliminals because hypnosis and will power haven't worked. I know for now I won't need to visualise because it's the start of my journey and the subliminals you all suggest to me will be to show me this can and will work for me as well as be setting a good foundation.

BUT later on at some point I'll want to manifest my own dreams things I've wanted from small things to larger things such as thst small car which I always wanted to prove to myself I can do it to the ideal body to the dream home I've wanted. So is there a program that can bring my conscious wishlist to my subconscious to bring to me? (I was wondering this so asking here too) thanks

Another question and perhas another one for Shanon.

I understand that the subconscious never forgets anything it encounters. I have read however thay unfired neurons die so not sure which theory is actually correct now come to think of it. lol But anyway I was wondering if this is true and I use myself as an example. Well I have read lots of PUA (pick up artists - how to seduce or date or pick up girls or talk to them etc) for example but never used them. I have watched programs too around PUA too.

So I was wondering with subliminals (and for this example ill be referring to subliminals based on attracting women and sex). Do the subliminals ever allow our minds to automatically use things we have read or watched that we have encountered in our past/life time so far and enable us to use them effortlessly?

I guess what I'm asking is whether subliminals of any type or topic, cause/help our subconscious to use experiences and learnings or encounters/exposures we have had in our pasts that could benefit us?

If yes then it would save me from reading all those things again because I'd already have it inside lol thanks

Another question:

Many say listen to subliminals for 32 days or 3 months or 6 months to make it permanent. What I'd we continue to listen past these times and just keep listening indefinitely? is there a point where there is no more to be gained, where a plateau is reached or is the process's continually increasing and improving and thus making the results stronger and quicker and more effective?

thanks

(06-04-2015, 12:11 PM)JakeOmani Wrote: Okay so, it seems like you have low self confidence considering the type and amount of questions you're asking aka needy behavior, so here is the deal, I wanna make it simple for you!

Get started on Absolute Self Confidence, and use it for the entire summer. Every day, for at least 20 hours (asleep and awake), just remember to set aside 4 hours of non-listening, and do this for 3 months, and then come back here to ask any more questions you may have then.

That's your task! get started! and your questions will eventually either answer themselves or be totally irrelevant and stupid.

Hey thanks I was thinking I was being excited and curious but another perspective helps

4 hours of non listening okay but how can you get 20hrs in besides when asleep?

I mean can you listen to the masked or silent tracks when listening to music being played from another system/hifi or watch TV or a movie etc?

I've read listening via headphones is more powerful so if I play on my laptop and listen using headphones that would be ok yes?

just not sure how I can get alot of listening during the day