Subliminal Talk
LTU Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU Journal (/Thread-LTU-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

LTU Journal - heavysm - 05-28-2015

So I just picked up LTU after about a week on ASC. I wanted to see how much of an effect the 5G version of the audios would make on me and WoW lol Only 4 days in and I felt refreshed and resilient. It was a hard feeling to put into words, and though it was effective I knew I needed more of a releasing of past issues while solidifying a new positive mindset. LTU appears to fit that perfectly so I plan on about 6 months on it, unless something drastic happens earlier and US/UM feel like a better fit.

My life: I am an entrepreneur with 3 online businesses, so life is always busy. This year was probably my worst year, but I know I have a lot of emotional baggage I’m trying to get rid of. That’s where LTU could help me out a ton. This year also feels like a very lazy year for me; I haven’t been nearly as positive as I once was nor have I felt the same success I’ve experienced in previous years. I know if I can feel positive and motivated again things will change for me.

I don’t expect to feel the same level of release with “facing my demons” that other members have reported. I’ve done some holistic releasing with the Sedona method for about 6 months (not sure if people here have heard of it) but I was pretty much forced to dig up past issues in that course so I don’t expect the same drastic deep issue change. Maybe it will happen again if I haven’t let go enough, but who knows.

Day 1

I played it over night, about 7 hours, and had the most vivid dreams. Apparently I didn’t release enough because I saw 3 distinct issues/things I still cling to that I should definitely let go of. Those 3 things were very obvious in the dream as things I need to clear out to move forward, so that was a very enlightening step I did not expect.

Around day 4 I noticed that I feel a lot calmer and centered. It’s as if I just need to get my head straight on what to concentrate on. I’m switching between business models now and speaking with my partners about which direction to concentrate on for the future, and I’m really happy that I feel less emotional, anxious and tense. And it’s only day 4 lol

I plan to update every week so that my posts that I have more to report. Things are looking very good so far =)

RE: LTU Journal - terry44 - 05-29-2015

Good luck! I'll be interested in your progress as I'm thinking of trying LTU myself in the next month or two. I've got a lot from four months of EPRHA so far.

RE: LTU Journal - Benjamin - 05-29-2015

I did alot of Sedona in the past. It did help release some stuff and I managed to manifest some things. But I found it just made me too weak and passive. I don't agree with the 'neutral' state they talk about, i've always had much more success letting go of the negative and replacing with more positive beliefs.

Good luck with LTU.

RE: LTU Journal - maxx55 - 05-29-2015

Have fun with LTU! It's always good to create a solid foundation like you're doing first. It'll be interesting to see your results over time.

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 05-31-2015

Day 8

Felt the most resistance on day 6 where I woke up feeling tense and anxious for no conscious reason. Must be some deep unresolved stuff coming up to say hello lol. Not sure.

The general feeling so far is that I’m dispassionate, which is perfect for business dealings, and in a way I’m setting a foundation for a nice positive life outlook. Just not sure when that’s going to come, but I feel it should be soon. Whether it’s side effect or directly part of the script (I think there’s only line of the script that deals with this) but I’m finding myself getting things done ASAP. So procrastination appears to be dissolving from my life, which I’m hugely thankful for.

I’m still quite tired upon waking after 6 – 10 hours of ultrasonic playing over night. I used to only sleep about 5 – 7 hours, but I slept something like 11ish yesterday which is crazy. Hoping the tired feeling goes away soon. The good thing is that I only feel neutral/positive-ish when I awake now. This has helped me be more productive faster, so that’s a nice side effect (or direct effect, I can’t be sure).

(05-29-2015, 09:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I did alot of Sedona in the past. It did help release some stuff and I managed to manifest some things. But I found it just made me too weak and passive. I don't agree with the 'neutral' state they talk about, i've always had much more success letting go of the negative and replacing with more positive beliefs.

Good luck with LTU.

When I did releasing before I found that I got rid of the surface issues that I would consciously think about on a daily basis. But it didn’t dig deep for the issues that are locked away. And I think that’s the point for those issues; they don’t want to be bothered because I’ve effectively buried them. The dreams I had on the first day of LTU tells me I’ll be digging up plenty of old issues to resolve once and for all though.

I can only imagine what a full month on this stuff is going to be like Big Grin

RE: LTU Journal - TheRealJustin - 06-02-2015

Sedona Method compared to Shannon's subs is like a penny compared to a billion dollars. These subs are magic, I'm sure you already see that. I'll prob follow your journal since I'd like to use this sub but I am iffy about anything with ogsf in it. I know sober I'd be fine, but drunk, with no guilt shame or fear, idk about that one.

RE: LTU Journal - terry44 - 06-03-2015

(06-02-2015, 10:58 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Sedona Method compared to Shannon's subs is like a penny compared to a billion dollars. These subs are magic, I'm sure you already see that. I'll prob follow your journal since I'd like to use this sub but I am iffy about anything with ogsf in it. I know sober I'd be fine, but drunk, with no guilt shame or fear, idk about that one.

I've done EPRHA for about four and half months and that deals with guilt, shame and fear. I still have all those emotions, I just don't suffer from them in an inappropriate way any more. It's like you have healthy levels of those emotions, rather than overreactions to things past or present. I think if you were someone who didn't suffer with excessive amounts of those emotions, it probably wouldn't do much to you. Funny thing is I don't feel much need to drink alcohol now either. I like all the other things LTU does for you as well, so will probably try it quite soon.

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-03-2015

(06-02-2015, 10:58 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Sedona Method compared to Shannon's subs is like a penny compared to a billion dollars. These subs are magic, I'm sure you already see that. I'll prob follow your journal since I'd like to use this sub but I am iffy about anything with ogsf in it. I know sober I'd be fine, but drunk, with no guilt shame or fear, idk about that one.

I didn't know about Shannon's subs or anything else that could help me 6+ months ago, so using holistic releasing was pretty much the only option i had at the time. That or else go to therapy which wasn't going to happen. But I've happily a customer of Shannon's now so he can take my money while i experiment with his life changing audios Big Grin

(06-03-2015, 08:56 AM)terry44 Wrote:

I've done EPRHA for about four and half months and that deals with guilt, shame and fear. I still have all those emotions, I just don't suffer from them in an inappropriate way any more. It's like you have healthy levels of those emotions, rather than overreactions to things past or present. I think if you were someone who didn't suffer with excessive amounts of those emotions, it probably wouldn't do much to you. Funny thing is I don't feel much need to drink alcohol now either. I like all the other things LTU does for you as well, so will probably try it quite soon.

I don't think i need EPRHA (but who knows, it might be tremendously helpful when things get emotionally taxing). I don't have much guilt, shame and fear that presents a conscious problem but my general mentality could be improved revolving letting go of subconsciously clung to past ideas and emotional duress.

One of my bigger reasons for using LTU was the well rounded positivity and releasing aspects it covers. There's only two lines of the script that cover procrastination and success respectively, so i might need to do the 4G's of those afterward (those are big topic i need to address for business). Then i was thinking of possibly doing BASE to see how much it can enhance my business dealings/life.

RE: LTU Journal - TheRealJustin - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 05:49 PM)heavysm Wrote:

I didn't know about Shannon's subs or anything else that could help me 6+ months ago, so using holistic releasing was pretty much the only option i had at the time. That or else go to therapy which wasn't going to happen. But I've happily a customer of Shannon's now so he can take my money while i experiment with his life changing audios Big Grin

(06-03-2015, 08:56 AM)terry44 Wrote:

I don't think i need EPRHA (but who knows, it might be tremendously helpful when things get emotionally taxing). I don't have much guilt, shame and fear that presents a conscious problem but my general mentality could be improved revolving letting go of subconsciously clung to past ideas and emotional duress.

One of my bigger reasons for using LTU was the well rounded positivity and releasing aspects it covers. There's only two lines of the script that cover procrastination and success respectively, so i might need to do the 4G's of those afterward (those are big topic i need to address for business). Then i was thinking of possibly doing BASE to see how much it can enhance my business dealings/life.

Yea, LTU sounds amazing I only wish there was a version without OGSF. Maybe I will try it next year anyways but already sometimes I get too ballsy when I'm drunk. I feel like if I was wasted and had guilt shame and fear destroyed I'd be whipping my di*k out at bars and stuff and eventually end up murdered or in prison.

Ok, I intended to only do weekly replies, but I've just had a mini revelation about resistance I've been dealing with.

Last night a police car parked outside my house. He didn't get out or anything, but he was just sitting there for a while doing whatever. That in itself is insignificant; it's just a cop randomly parked after all.

At that time, however, I didn't react neutrally at all. I was panicked and afraid. I had an incredible burst of fear that i would be arrested and that I would have to spend a few days away from home and my business.

The thing is, that's completely irrational. I haven't done anything remotely illegal and it was a deep subconscious belief (fear, more like) of being arrested that literally "arrested" me emotionally with crippling fear.

I didn't think of that has being something i need to release on, but it's coming up now and I definitely need to let that go. Hell, I didn't even consider that a problem but LTU seems to be pulling that up as resistance to be let go and I'm tremendously glad it's happening.

I can't even describe how enlightening it is to know that I'm finally in the process of releasing that crap. I'm generally not a fearful person (I'm pretty neutral about death/dying) but I suppose watching family members actively get arrested while I was younger, and the horrible experiences those times had been, really sank in for me.

Just to be safe I also did a warrant check on myself just to be 1000% this was all irrational. I guess I'm not a criminal after all. It's time to let go.

RE: LTU Journal - TheRealJustin - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 08:56 PM)heavysm Wrote: Ok, I intended to only do weekly replies, but I've just had a mini revelation about resistance I've been dealing with.

Last night a police car parked outside my house. He didn't get out or anything, but he was just sitting there for a while doing whatever. That in itself is insignificant; it's just a cop randomly parked after all.

At that time, however, I didn't react neutrally at all. I was panicked and afraid. I had an incredible burst of fear that i would be arrested and that I would have to spend a few days away from home and my business.

The thing is, that's completely irrational. I haven't done anything remotely illegal and it was a deep subconscious belief (fear, more like) of being arrested that literally "arrested" me emotionally with crippling fear.

I didn't think of that has being something i need to release on, but it's coming up now and I definitely need to let that go. Hell, I didn't even consider that a problem but LTU seems to be pulling that up as resistance to be let go and I'm tremendously glad it's happening.

I can't even describe how enlightening it is to know that I'm finally in the process of releasing that crap. I'm generally not a fearful person (I'm pretty neutral about death/dying) but I suppose watching family members actively get arrested while I was younger, and the horrible experiences those times had been, really sank in for me.

Just to be safe I also did a warrant check on myself just to be 1000% this was all irrational. I guess I'm not a criminal after all. It's time to let go.

If you are in America, we are programmed to fear police even when we have done nothing, but for good reason because they won't hesitate to kill you even if you have done nothing.

(06-03-2015, 09:31 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: If you are in America, we are programmed to fear police even when we have done nothing, but for good reason because they won't hesitate to kill you even if you have done nothing.

Yeeeep, that's also part of it.

I keep reflecting on all the times a policeman has rolled up next to me in traffic. Technically you're supposed to feel safe and protected, but even when I've done nothing wrong I feel morally afraid that I've done something wrong. I check to make sure I'm doing everything perfectly fine, but it sucks because I sort of do that anyway when the cops aren't around, just in a more passive carefree form. It's all in the reaction to that black and white car. I know my siblings have stuff on their records (arrested for various things) but I'm a blank sheet and I intend to stay that way.

I'll just be glad when I've evolved over this little road bump. It will be nice to finally see a cop on the street or anywhere for that matter and be able to smile without any habit induced fear. I'd likely just shrug the whole thing off Tongue

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-07-2015

Day 15

It almost goes without saying, but these are some seriously powerful audio’s =)

Where I would normally feel down and out, just laying about the entire day because some small event got me down emotionally thus ending up killing my day, I now feel dispassionate and willing to get stuff done. That in itself is amazing. Sort of like a passive reduction to procrastination. I’m not necessarily charged and motivated to do stuff, I just have a little check box in my mind of what to get done and no anxiety about completing it.

I’ve always sort of known that if I could master my emotions and the way I react to stuff things would be soooo much better. And I think that’s what’s happening now.

The fact that I feel calm and dispassionate about most things now is a huge change. It feels like I’ve let go of outcomes in a way that I’m in the flow and just “seeing” what happens. It’s pretty fun. None of this constant worry about what if’s and alternative potential outcomes; I’m just content with how things are whilst also being completely willing to charge ahead. It’s hard to explain the feeling exactly, but I’m really happy about that.

One particular area that I’m very happy about disconnecting and feeling less attached is finding my next partner. My last relationship ended in pretty much disaster - an inch away from getting married *insert horrible stuff happening* then suddenly I’m single and trying to rebuild myself. I’m starting to care far less about finding her, and instead that energy is going into strengthening myself and my businesses. I’ve been waiting for this focus shift for – sheesh – God knows how long (over 2 years to be exact lol).

Also, where I would normally feel relatively down and emotionally out of it, which was pretty much every other day (receive bad news thereby feeling bad) I now have had only two notable emotional trying moments. One was when the cop was outside my house and the other was a needless argument with a family member.

Overall, for two weeks that’s pretty remarkable since it means my emotions and how I react to things is becoming more of something I can actually control now.

The true test was when I had two credit card payment declines having unknowingly attempted to pay from an account I had just closed. Both gave me fines and doubled the payment. When it comes to finances I’m typically completely organized, so when things like this have happened in the past I’ve tended to freak out.

Not this time though. I sort of just shrugged the whole thing off. Took my dog for a walk (which I normally do out of impulse to let off steam) and enjoyed the nice weather outside. No tension, no heavy emotions. Just a nice little walk.

It’s hard to imagine that this is only two weeks into using LTU. At this rate I’m not sure I’m going to recognize the person staring back at me in the mirror when I’ve finished (3 – 6 months from now..?)

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-14-2015

Day 22

One curious thing has popped up that has been growing steadily and I’m just now attributing to LTU usage.
During any tense or hectic time in my life I tend to break out in body acne. Just small little bumps across the back and chest, but only during periods of great duress (high school/college exams, laid off of work, business not going well, relationship problems etc) and I’ve just noticed that happening now.

The odd thing is that I don’t feel stressed out. Consciously I feel very calm and relatively in control of my emotions. That just tells me a crazy internal struggle is going on where I subconsciously feel resistance, internal stress, and it manifests as the body acne. Odd huh?

There’s no other explanation for it as my diet and exercise routine are exactly the same. And shoot - I feel calm and in control! Lol Not out of control and stressed out of my mind. So it definitely has to be an internal struggle in which my deeply rooted beliefs (namely those which limit me) are finally getting challenged. And my body is retaliating with the acne because that’s what happens when I internally feel overwhelmed.

If you think about what I just wrote – yes, these subliminals are like a nuclear blast of change to the brain. I see why others consider them like magic; the effects can be so fast and drastic that resistance and change are often inevitable. I really wouldn’t believe it if i weren’t going through it now. It’s a little unbelievable that 3 weeks of listening can do that to a person, but there ya go.

A few other changes I’ve noticed include: greatly enhanced concentration, ability to stick with a given task until entirely complete, willingness to do tedious but essential things asap, a growing want to figure things out for good in my life, increased sociability, ability to feel good even if I don’t go to the gym, and generally better manifestations of things I want.

The increase in my concentration was very noticeable this week. I read for several hours straight and finished several books I’ve wanted to finish. Those are now done.

A far as my social life…my businesses are entirely online, so I’m at home a lot unless I’m doing errands or walking my dog I’m at home on skype calls or doing some type of computer/online work. The increase in sociability is apparent in the fact that my neighbors, with whom I mostly have minimal contact/ relationship (I live in a gated community), appear to be a lot warmer to me now. Even the neighbor hood kids say high and smile to me now, and that wasn’t the case before.

Generally I am more social in public and I’m willing to ask people’s opinion about things rather than resorting to using my phone and looking stuff up. Women tend to be a bit warmer to me now, holding eye contact a more, and smiling more. I’ve had this a handful of times now and it’s no fluke; I must have had some aura shift that makes me warmer to others who then reciprocate the warmth. Women generally didn’t treat me like that before, and if they did, it was a chance occurrence.

One point that’s been really interesting is how irritable I now don’t get when I don’t go to the gym. I had some stuff come up early in the week which disrupted my normal morning gym routine, and I thought for sure I would be out of sync and just generally feel off. But I felt fine, as in no hiccup or off feeling whatsoever even though I broke my routine. That shift alone is very significant because that’s a complete turnaround to how I reacted to missing the gym before. Previously I would become irritable and self conscious of my body, even with just one day missed. Now it’s literally shrug-able if I miss which is astounding.

Though I know it’s steadily increasing over time, I still reflect and feel pretty amazed about how much past garbage I’ve been about to let go of. Emotional crap from my past is shrug-able now, and that definitely wasn’t the case 3 weeks ago. I feel this continuing to increase over time until some peaking point where I feel totally free, or close enough, so that a deep feeling of liberation occurs. Maybe that’s next month, but I feel like that’s where I’m headed.

And lastly, considering my experience with LTU so far, I have decided I will be doing BASE next. I’ve read the outline Shannon posted on his journal and that is definitely the next direction I want to go. Since that encompasses success, money, productivity and motivation (plus way the heck more) in a 5G business related audio…I’m pretty sure that’s the perfect fit for my life (I run 3 businesses after all).