Subliminal Talk
AM/SM/WM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM/SM/WM (/Thread-AM-SM-WM)

AM/SM/WM - Andarras - 05-28-2015

Hi all,

I was watching Christian Grey of Fifty Shades of Grey and I'm curious. Does AM eventually give us that raw sexual magnetism/presence that he exudes? I don't want to be just about the sex but more about that physical presence he has.

RE: AM/SM/WM - QuantumEnthusiast - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 12:32 AM)Andarras Wrote: Hi all,

I was watching Christian Grey of Fifty Shades of Grey and I'm curious. Does AM eventually give us that raw sexual magnetism/presence that he exudes? I don't want to be just about the sex but more about that physical presence he has.

Hmm I haven't watched the movie but saw the trailer and he mentions that he likes to be in control of everything. I believe AM6 works towards that and SM would probably complement it. If it were me though, I'd not rely on just AM6 to get me there; I'd work on it myself as well. The thing is though from what I got from the trailer he wants to dominate women, this usually stems from fears or other issues from the past. I don't know if that's what you want, but I'm sure that enough runs of AM6 will give you that presence and attitude of going for things and taking control; maybe not to the extent of literally dominating women but make you free and in control to make a move, basically give you the balls needed :p Again, I might be wrong about the character in the movie, I'm just going by what I saw on the trailer.

RE: AM/SM/WM - AfzalG - 05-28-2015

i did am5, sm3 and wm2 (stage5) .... i found myself dominating or wanting to dominate women the most in wm... in am it was more out of aggression and not tolerating her behavior in order to stand up for myself, in sm3 i had no need to dominate her at all i thought to myself i am above it, and during wm i enjoyed it and dominated them for my pleasure... so from my experience wm is the best if you want to sexually dominate women like in the movie... i dont mean by this that you are better in bed with wm i mean that you have the need and ability to make women submit to you easier and also enjoy it ... dont know why it is like this just talking from experience

RE: AM/SM/WM - Shawn - 05-28-2015

Maybe it is BECAUSE you did AM5 and SM3 before.

RE: AM/SM/WM - Shannon - 05-29-2015

(05-28-2015, 12:32 AM)Andarras Wrote: Hi all,

I was very disappointed with that movie. It was obvious to me that it was not written with a real understanding of what D/s is, and I would be surprised to hear that the author had any real experience with being dominant or submissive. Dominants need more than anything else, self mastery. He did not have that. In fact he ended up being controlled by her. That's what happens when someone tries to be what they are not. True dominance is always based in self mastery, not "f*cked-up-ness" as is the implication and statement in that movie.

That animal magnetism comes from strength, and that strength comes from self mastery. Once you have that, you can experience and express that animal magnetism because it comes from a primal power exchange. AM can result in that, once you have used it enough and grown enough. Not everyone is naturally dominant in a D/s sort of way. But sufficient self mastery, and the resulting strength (and therefore animal magnetism), is possible for every man.

RE: AM/SM/WM - Benjamin - 05-29-2015

I haven't seen it. But the first thing that pops into my head is we can't really expect the 'truth' so to speak as though it's showing that women do like dominant men there's obviously going to be society programming around it still.