Subliminal Talk
A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence (/Thread-A-journey-with-Absolute-Self-Confidence)

A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Amish Electrician - 04-29-2015

Hey, everybody:

I will readily admit from the get-go that I was never much of a diarist or journaler, so my entries here may (but hopefully won't) be few and far between. I've been working hard to correct this, so bear with me.

I have some familiarity and experience with subliminals in the years prior to finding IML and they seem to have had at least a modicum of effect on me when I've given them serious effort. That's why I have always been somewhat reticent to dismiss them. I realize that there are plenty of studies that call these things useless or a sham, but there are also a plethora of studies that are not so quick to write them off. I sincerely believe that the effect that they have had on me this far can not honestly be attributed purely to a placebo effect.

Some time ago I found a slew of subliminal recordings available from another producer, so I put together a playlist that ran overnight (6-8 hours per night) that dealt with boosting your sex drive, naked body acceptance and other issues related to sexual performance. My wife has been historically withdrawn about sexual issues, so I thought that this might be something that would help to draw her out of her shell, so to speak. I also found, however, a couple of subs that dealt with strengthening assertiveness. I listened to them on my own for the 8 hours a day that I was at work and for about 5 to 6 hours per day on the weekend. Both the sexual subs (a grand total of 7 10-minute tracks that played in a loop overnight) and the assertiveness track really seemed to help a good bit. I noticed a positive (albeit minor) change in my wife's sexual attitude, and I began to also notice a bit of a shift in the way I viewed things in a day-to-day sense.

But you're not reading this to hear about subliminals from another producer, are you? [Image: biggrin.png]

I found out about IML about a month or so ago. I have to say that what I saw totally bowled me over. From the word go there was a separate level of legitimacy and professionalism that I hadn't seen in any of the other subliminals that I had been exposed to thus far. I'm not posting this inital comment to get all gushy about Shannon and what he offers here, but I was sincerely amazed by what he had made available. Clicking through to the forums and seeing the sheer volume of positive responses to his products only cemented in my mind that this was real.

With all that in mind I ventured over to the free section of the store. As was the case for many of you, my first download was Absolute Self Confidence. After a few days I also downloaded a copy of Emotional Pain Relief and Healing, and eventually I purchased copies of Poetry of the Silent Eros Volume 2 and Increase Your Sex Drive as well.

I have to admit that I listened to ASC for quite a while before ever getting the idea to start a journal about its effects on me. This, I think, was primarily due to my inability to follow through on my writing as I mentioned in the opening paragraph. As of right now, though, my regimen is to listen to ASC during the day (from roughly 9 to 6 and accepting that there are 5-15 minute breaks where I am not in my office listening to it) and for a couple of extra hours at night once I am at home. Once 10:00 or so rolls around my wife hits the hay. Since my office is in the opposite corner of our bedroom I can play the IYSD subliminal while I surf the internet and catch up on other things. She's aware of the fact that I purchased this, but (in the same vein as Shannon's experiment with the X24 product,) I didn't state explicitly to my wife just when I would be playing it.

Again, though, that's a topic for a different thread. [Image: devil.gif]

I do wonder if I'm counteracting the effectiveness of the two by playing them one after the other like I am. I know Shannon recommends not using certain grades of subs together, but I've always assumed that meant he was advocating against using them together in a literal sense. That is, don't play one sub in VLC and another in Audacity at the same time. Am I diminishing the capability of the subs by playing them in the manner that I am (ASC from 9 AM-7 PM-ish and IYSD from about 10 PM-6 AM-ish) or should I refocus my efforts?

At any rate, for the amount of time I've been using it I have to say that I've noticed at least something of a sway in my own perspective. I feel more confident, more assertive and more secure in my own actions. Here is where I have to admit that, due to financial mismanagement in our lives years ago, my wife and I are having to deal with some monetary hurdles even to this day. There were times in my life where I would lay awake at night and lose sleep because I was wracked with worry about where we were going to get rent money, money for our car payment or whatever else. This brought a huge amount of anxiety and self-loathing. I used to constantly beat myself up over this. I'd tell myself that it was all my fault and that my family deserved better than what I was able to give them. I managed to convince myself that because I could not provide them with the life I thought they deserved I was somehow less of a man, less of a father, and less than a husband.

Thankfully, however, that part of our lives is being put behind us more and more with each passing day.

For the better part of the last month I've noticed that I've been sleeping better.

I've noticed that my overall attitude in general has improved.

I've noticed that I'm not as anxious about the future.

I've noticed that I've become more realxed and peaceful about myself.

I've noticed that I've become more assured of my own sense of self-worth.

. . . And I'm only a month in.

So far, so good. This is going to be fun.

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Natious - 04-30-2015

Shannon has very clearly stated that 5g subs should not be used with other subs and that includes the 4g ones. I can't remember the exact reasons given, but one would be that 5g uses a lot of your brain's processing power during the run (a lot more than 4g) and that even while you are resting.
If you go and use another sub during the resting time (which is when your subconscious decrypts all the input), not only will you rob your subconscious from the necessary time and energy for ASC to be implemented, but probably cause conflict between the 2 different programs. Only 2 4g programs can be used this way and even then there are a few rules to follow for safety.

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Benjamin - 04-30-2015

Hey man,
Had to edit the mention of Shannon's competitor as per the forum rules.

Anyway, the POTSE programs don't count towards the amount of programs you can listen to but Natious is correct that you can only use one 5g program at a time, so if you're using ASC then you will want to use that by itself. Shannon says that for a reason because if you use too many you most likely won't see results either way as your focus is split up too much.

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Amish Electrician - 04-30-2015

Gotcha. Thanks for the edit. I really should have known better than that. Sorry, guys.

I'll have to engineer a way to have my wife listen to one while I listen to the other. She watches 3 children (ages 6 and below) for our neighbors during the day, so daytime listening is out. For this same reason using headphones during the day in order to prevent exposure to the children is unfeasible, as she has to be able to hear them. Maybe some sleep phones are in order. Then I can play IYSD through the computer setup and use the sleep phones to play ASC at night while I sleep instead of listening to it during the day.

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Joronda - 05-01-2015

Only one 5g at a time if you want really good results. You can't drive two cars at a time.

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Amish Electrician - 05-06-2015

OK. Update time.

I have stopped playing the IYSD overnight as has been recommended. I am still listening to the ASC silent track at work, though. I can't say that I've noticed a huge ramp-up in its effectiveness as of yet, but I also haven't noticed a negative change in my perspective now that I'm only listening to one instead of both, though. Here's hoping that I'll start seeing greater proliferation of results in the next week or two. [Image: UwcJZMg.gif]

I also got my sleep phones today. I'm thinking my best course of action at this point is to tell the wife that I had been playing IYSD overnight for some time now. As I mentioned, she knows that she's being exposed to it, but she doesn't know when. She's not an idiot, so I'm reasonably certain that she's figured out what's going on and is simply not letting on that she knows. Just the same, though, I figure that if I point out to her that she's already been listening to it for a month or so that she'll be more receptive to listening to it from this point on. That makes more sense than hiding what I've been doing and saying "HEY!!! Why don't we try this out for the next 4 weeks, eh?"

I have no doubt that she'll be receptive to the idea, so I am going to start from scratch, so to speak, tomorrow night. I'l probably be the one wearing the sleep phones as she is a lighter sleeper than I am and wouldn't likely take well to trying to sleep while wearing them. They're certainly comfortable enough, though. I could easily sleep with these things on. She may not be able to wear them without waking up all night long. As a result I'm going to take the path of least resistance and wear them myself.

This brings me to a technical question. Am I still going to be counteracting the effects of the subs if I am listening to ASC through the sleep phones while my wife listens to IYSD, or will the isolation provided by the sleep phones be enough to prevent interference?

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Shannon - 05-07-2015

Basically, when you use two different subliminals together, you are dividing the effectiveness of both. What the ratio of division is depends on their relative usage time, your resistance level and the power level of each.

5G programming saturates your audio input channels and somewhat exceeds the brain's ability to accept, decode, process and respond to the instructions per unit of exposure time. This means it will require some down time each day for your mind/brain to catch up on processing. Being that it is also the most powerful programming that is currently available to the public, it will also dominate other programming.

I have done experiments that show that it severely disrupts other programming, and most severely disrupts other 5G programming. In effect it overrides other programming, because it is so powerful and demanding of the mind. If it encounters itself (other 5G programming) it will tend to either neutralize or overload. It overrides anything else.

This is for using one program and then another. Using a 5G with anything else simultaneously is just asking for trouble, and in experiments with 2 5G programs playing at the same time from different devices or players, it strongly tends to result in rapid mental exhaustion and overload. The programming is not effective when used that way because it cannot be properly deciphered by your brain. Each 5G is designed to max out your audio processing inputs, both the ears' ability to receive complex audio and the brain's ability to decipher and process it. Adding anything subliminal at all to it will degrade or destroy it's effectiveness.

Quote:This brings me to a technical question. Am I still going to be counteracting the effects of the subs if I am listening to ASC through the sleep phones while my wife listens to IYSD, or will the isolation provided by the sleep phones be enough to prevent interference?

If you are listening at a volume that is low enough not to influence her in spite of your use of sleep phones, and she is listening at a volume that does not get through your sleep phones... you should be fine. But make sure neither of you is exposed to the other's subliminal.

RE: A journey with Absolute Self-Confidence - Superjoy - 05-28-2015

(04-29-2015, 06:28 PM)Amish Electrician Wrote: I've noticed that I'm not as anxious about the future.

I've noticed this as well.

The last couple of months I've been really stressing about a family issue coming up that I really need their help. I used to think about all the things I needed to say to them to get them on board. It's negative thinking looking back. I was assumming the worst and planning to correct it. Since using ASC when I think about it I just think, "uh, they are going to say yes" Pretty awesome.

Thanks for the write up!