Subliminal Talk
Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 (/Thread-Silent-Deadly-AM5-x2)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - Benjamin - 05-05-2015

Though the gym is definately an awesome choice! I would say there is a couple of guys i've become friends with at the gym who I chat to whenever i'm there, but I don't hang out with them outside the gym.

Though the downfall is my workout takes longer and it's getting more difficult to stick to shorter rest periods when there's several people who want to chat. It has been a good social outlet recently but I have to be careful not to get carried away and chat for too long during my workout.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - X3CyO - 05-05-2015

Exactly. I went from an extremely low return lifestyle, to a high return one, my only issue being feeling alone. Instead of sports, I went over to drugs, and that was what I did with friends, but after I tossed them, its kind of like. What the hell do I do now?

I agree Benjamin. I can get a much faster workout done in my own gym, and can leave my weights around for drop sets without dealing with other people. Im just not sure how to break free. Getting a job isnt really an option since im taking extra entrepreneur classes, and am currently starting up my buisness. I think the sub is just making me overreact: Ill always be able to make friends later. Im just gonna stick to what im doing..
Today I was mute.. not sure if its due to lack of quality sleep, or what, but it made me feel even more depressed.. took some tianeptine after the experience.

I think its due to my sleep.. I think ill keep to using it during the day for around 10 hours, and leave my sleep alone. Help with consolidation of the subliminal, etc.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - Benjamin - 05-05-2015

Quote:I agree Benjamin. I can get a much faster workout done in my own gym, and can leave my weights around for drop sets without dealing with other people.

It's kind of a trade off i've been attempting to balance.. because I do enjoy the social part as i've met some cool guys there who are more positive than the friends I got rid of in my AM6 run.

As for the other stuff, i'm having similar challenges.. so hopefully we can both solve them!

I think if I have the time, id like to make a case that using subliminals at night is Extremely Bad For You. After studying more into sleep, and stuff along those lines, impaired sleep can lead to many horrible side effects, such as brain atrophy, and disruption of the HPA axis, which modulates neurotransmitters. I think using the subliminal for 8 hours prior to sleep, and maybe an hour after you wake up or all day. This mimics a lot of study advice to help with consolidation of information, and I believe subliminals to be the same. Ill let you guys know my progress, and see if there is a difference in what happens parallel to my last journey.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - TheRealJustin - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:11 PM)X3CyO Wrote: I think if I have the time, id like to make a case that using subliminals at night is Extremely Bad For You. After studying more into sleep, and stuff along those lines, impaired sleep can lead to many horrible side effects, such as brain atrophy, and disruption of the HPA axis, which modulates neurotransmitters. I think using the subliminal for 8 hours prior to sleep, and maybe an hour after you wake up or all day. This mimics a lot of study advice to help with consolidation of information, and I believe subliminals to be the same. Ill let you guys know my progress, and see if there is a difference in what happens parallel to my last journey.

I actually fall asleep easier, and rarely ever wake up when listening to subs. I feel like I sleep great.

And to Shannon, I agree I was just being light hearted because video games and anime are awesome, but I completely agree with everything you said.

Lucky.. For me its kind of the same however. Ill dream all night, wake up perfectly fine, but when i read a book, ill have to reread each line a couple times, and even then, I still might not understand wtf is going on in a story, and sometimes ill wake up with headaches. I find that high frequencies just dont work for me and sleep: subliminals, and other programs. Im convinced that sleep deprivation isnt obvious until youre deep in sleep debt. Im just concerned for the wellbeing of others considering nobodys done anything to see if this is detrimental. If I had a zeo, or other sleep tracker, id use it, but right now im broke..

Another cool thing to note, is that on occassion when I take a nap while listening to my sub, if I displace my focus, I can hear a nasally, stretched, robotic voice in the distance. Its kind of cool.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - eternity - 05-05-2015

I don't know if i would consider listening to subs at night impaired sleep.
if:
impaired= a) weakened or damaged.
b) having a disability of a specified kind.

what context was the study referring to regarding impaired sleep?

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - X3CyO - 05-06-2015

Weakened, its just a hypothesis: Having your brain running at night instead of letting it relax at night to dialate, and remove toxic metabolites is bad. Thats just what I think, since sleeping 10 hours still left me with dark circles under my eyes, and calibrating my speakers correctly according to instructions.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - Shannon - 05-07-2015

Subliminals keep your brain active while you sleep, but if you are sleeping enough they will not cause issues. If you are sleeping 10 hours and getting dark circles under your eyes, then you are not sleeping enough. You may want to either allow yourself more sleep time (I typically need 10 to 12 hours a night) or break up your usage in half, 5-6 hours while sleeping and 5-6 hours while awake.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - X3CyO - 05-12-2015

After changing over to around 8-12 hours during the day, and into the first hour or so of sleep, I can maintain my 9-6 routine, and the bags under my eyes have dissapeared substantially.
One main problem though. Im becoming mute, and Im not 100% sure as to why. Prior to now, I didnt talk much, but now im not talking at all. I experienced this the last time that I did AM, so maybe its just resistance. Hope to move past this soon.
half way through stage 1.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - Shannon - 05-14-2015

I don't see how that would be resistance. It sounds more like a reaction to facing some sort of fear.

RE: Silent & Deadly (AM5) x2 - X3CyO - 05-17-2015

Perhaps. But I'm still unsure of what that fear really is. I don't face social anxiety like I used to: just a lack of words. I think its just a lack of confidence or something. People sometimes tell me that I make them uncomfortable when I don't talk and i'm driving, etc, although I'm completely comfortable.

Just recently got my hunger back. Not sure if its the sub, or my diet change, but I'm enjoying it. Im tired of sticking to my plateaus in the gym, and having to take such long breaks between sets.

3/4 done with stage one