Subliminal Talk
** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** (/Thread-Bring-Back-Fonzy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - DarthXedonias - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 09:31 PM)zen Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 09:07 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 01:12 PM)zen Wrote: I suggest sending this thread to the Testimonials Section. (I'm not trolling, I'm serious.)

Why would they do that seriously ? I don't know if you have read this thread seriously but Fonzy was clearly harassing a lot of the member by pm. I don't think you will find any forum who will tolerate that kind of behavior.

What I find on other forums is this type of trashy threads. I thought that this one is different. Well, it's not.

Even after a couple of days since banning him and since Ben explained in short words in a different threads what happened, you are still searching for explanations. And the way it's done is a masterpiece. That's why I proposed to move this thread to the Testimonials section.

I always thought that Shannon's subs give hou the edge. Right now I'm no longer convinced. People who ran AM/Ephra and are manifesting this way ... .

I'm out of this conversation. Do as you like.

Dude, calm down. I don't know if we are reading the same thread because in the thread I'm reading I see a bunch of people having a calm, rational discussion about why someone was banned and if the appropriate actions were taken. This is way different from other forums I've been on where someone gets banned and people go batXXXX crazy (which usually results in more bans). Heck, even the people who said they didn't get along with the guy aren't even talking venomously about the guy, just sharing information on why and remaining civil. I don't get how doing any of this isn't "alpha". I also don't see how coming in here and calling someone else's thread "Trashy" is adding to the discussion at all. I'm not saying any of this to be antagonistic but just to say respect people just like you would like to be respected. Going into someone else's thread and calling it "Trashy" is not respectful towards the person who made it and "implying" that people who participated in it aren't "alpha" isn't respectful either.

As for the actual subject, originally I wasn't going to post anything on here but I might as well since I'm here already. I will admit that I found Fonzy to be very helpful towards me and he gave me some good advice and insights at times. With that said however, I didn't know about any of this other stuff that was going on. He was obviously warned before hand when he started harassing others and he choose to keep on doing so. Even though I personally found him quite friendly, I can not make that as a excuse for him breaking the rules and ignoring warnings. Ben seems reasonable in how he deals with things, and obviously has more info on this than everyone here, so I trust he made the right decision.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Ivaylo - 03-27-2015

(03-26-2015, 09:31 PM)zen Wrote: I always thought that Shannon's subs give hou the edge. Right now I'm no longer convinced. People who ran AM/Ephra and are manifesting this way ... .

As we all know, subs tend to bring stuff up from our unconscious. I think it's not that uncommon to get stuck on "something" and mistake it for "the truth" instead of realizing it's just resistance that you have to let go of. I would imagine this is even more true if one believes that subs are ALL you need to progress and you don't need emotional clearing techniques at all.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - JackOfHearts - 03-27-2015

(03-26-2015, 09:31 PM)zen Wrote: I always thought that Shannon's subs give hou the edge. Right now I'm no longer convinced. People who ran AM/Ephra and are manifesting this way ... .

You should build your conviction on the personal result you got and not on what people tell you. Unless you want to be disappointed.
What you are doing seems to me the best way to create useless expectation.

I don't understand what you mean by "edge". You are will still be a human after using a sub, human will still make mistake. Subliminal isn't a perfect tool to create a perfect human been. At least not yet Big Grin
They are still a lot we don't know about what subliminal can do or can not do. Keep an open mind, it's just the beginning.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - SargeMaximus - 03-27-2015

This caught my eye and I have to comment on it:

I'm out of this conversation. Do as you like.

/\ What does this have to do with Fonzy and him being banned?

I would seriously look at why you're joining this thread, there seems to be some ulterior motive.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Dee - 03-29-2015

FREE FONZY.

He forced me to stop tapping and got mad when I didn't and happy when I did.

As a community we need to support each other and he obviously had some issues he needed to deal with.

That said, I have no idea what he done or said, I am just super curious WHY.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Benjamin - 03-29-2015

I covered that earlier in the thread.

Yeah I mean you did say he done something, but it would be better to actually see what he said in case its a matter of interpretation. Its inappropriate I know, just Shocked that's all.

I know what you mean that it could be open to interpretation. But if 10 different people have said it, which is what the count is up to now and they have all interpreted it in a similar way then that is a good indication for me.

You sound a bit Self defensive. I didn't read this whole trend so I don't know all the details and like I said he used to PM me about the tapping stuff and get upset and all.

I wonder if he'll just change his avatar and sign up again, I would hate to me you right now mate Smile 7

I recall you giving me a warning once too.

No, i've just done enough explaining and if that isn't enough then so be it. If that does happen I can handle it.

A warning is one little thing, but to get banned you have to go way past that. I actually had forgotten all about that.

Quote:I didn't read this whole trend so I don't know all the details

If you didn't read the thread there's your solution Wink

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - athanas - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 03:54 PM)Dee Wrote: FREE FONZY.
[...]
You sound a bit Self defensive. I didn't read this whole trend so I don't know all the details and like I said he used to PM me about the tapping stuff and get upset and all.

Then I'm wondering why you feel entitled to make suggestions to the moderator of this forum who probably knew all the details when he made his decision.

If I were in Ben's shoes I'd be surprised why some people think it has to be democratically brought into agreement with all users on how he should do his job. It's not as if the moderator is obligated to make the most popular decisions.

In fact, if a moderator was basing his decisions on popularity he would be a crappy one. There would be no need for such a forum moderator as that's the way people would handle themselves anyway.

Usually he is basing his decisions on the rules he is there to enforce, rules that people wouldn't adhere to by themselves. That is bound to make you get disliked by some people. If rules weren't enforced they would be taken only as seriously as a mere suggestion.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - CatMan - 03-30-2015

I spoke with Fonzy everyday for a LONG time and greatly enjoyed it. Literally everyday, most often several times a day, PM's back and forth about all of this stuff. He was a delight to deal with for me, we saw eye to eye on many issues such as tapping and all that other stuff. I considered our talks to be the building of a great friendship and a serious asset to my transformation.

When I couldn't message him one day...I became concerned. Then after digging, I found out he had been BANNED! I was stunned! He was a hugely respected member of our community, was a big reason as to why I even bothered to open my mind up to try subs for the first time in September. Somebody who had actual, real results...not just spammed programs and was seemingly more interested in mental masturbation than actual, real world results. I couldn't understand it. When people said they were "abused", I found that very hard to believe and thought they were mistaking blunt, real talk (on a self-improvement forum...so obviously that will come with the territory) with "abuse". I figured many people have thin skin and prefer to be placated, instead of actual honesty to get them where they need to be. I'll be honest, it made me question giving any advice to anyone as I try to cut out the fluff and nonsense and get right to the point...and *I* was worried about being banned now! I was disappointed a veteran was sacrificed on the altar of promoting fake niceness to people instead of real, actionable advice from somebody who walks the walk and has real success with several programs. He knew what he was talking about, I felt many people couldn't handle the honesty, and they forget all the kindness and positivity from him and focus on the odd time he hurt their feelings about something they were particularily sensitive about. Nobody liked more posts than him...I think he read every thread here! I read a lot of them from people I'm interested in, likely WAY more than most...but I think he 100% read them all.

I'm posting this to talk about my friend, who I knew for only a short time sadly. And to add some points to his name as people seem to be yapping off about him after the fact when he can't defend himself or add context to his words, which I don't feel is fair, or honourable. However, in the end, it isn't my forum, and I wasn't privy to everything said...so he's banned regardless and I have to respect the decision, and it's none of my business to question Ben or the other forum gods. I followed up with Ben about it in PM, was courteous, got my answer, and that was that.

Goodbye my friend, thank you for being a wonderful ally and mentor, I owe you a lot...if you're reading this as a guest or something. Farewell!

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - guilotine - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 12:44 PM)CatMan Wrote: I'm posting this to talk about my friend, who I knew for only a short time sadly. And to add some points to his name as people seem to be yapping off about him after the fact when he can't defend himself or add context to his words, which I don't feel is fair, or honourable. However, in the end, it isn't my forum, and I wasn't privy to everything said...so he's banned regardless and I have to respect the decision, and it's none of my business to question Ben or the other forum gods. I followed up with Ben about it in PM, was courteous, got my answer, and that was that.

I agree with this.

RIP Fonzy3
01/30/2013 - 03/26/2015

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Benjamin - 03-30-2015

Quote:Then I'm wondering why you feel entitled to make suggestions to the moderator of this forum who probably knew all the details when he made his decision.

If I were in Ben's shoes I'd be surprised why some people think it has to be democratically brought into agreement with all users on how he should do his job. It's not as if the moderator is obligated to make the most popular decisions.

In fact, if a moderator was basing his decisions on popularity he would be a crappy one. There would be no need for such a forum moderator as that's the way people would handle themselves anyway.

Usually he is basing his decisions on the rules he is there to enforce, rules that people wouldn't adhere to by themselves. That is bound to make you get disliked by some people. If rules weren't enforced they would be taken only as seriously as a mere suggestion.

Thanks man, that is correct I haven't made these decisions lightly. In fact this is the only forum i've ever known of that would even allow this discussion we're having right now. I understand it may have upset some people but in the end i'm here for a reason and to make the forum more smooth without people getting abused and such.