Subliminal Talk
** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** (/Thread-Bring-Back-Fonzy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Ricardo - 03-25-2015

Whilst I don't condone any improper behavior, we are all aware that emotions can run high and communicating via an online forum, with all levels of English being displayed, can lead to misinterpretation and/or resentment in the various chatter.
Fonzy has been around for some time and has a lot of respect on the forum. If his recent comments have upset anyone then that's unfortunate but I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Say what you like about him, but Fonzy has some good insight and his AM6 journal would have made interesting reading, considering his success with subs, especially the AYP Submissive lover.

As the fashion is to be outraged at the slightest misdemeanor, I expect to be vilified for my post, but that's how I feel and I stand by it.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - AlphaMind - 03-25-2015

He's banned? F*ck, these people are so sensitive.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - eternity - 03-25-2015

I second the notion.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Benjamin - 03-25-2015

While I understand you're standing up for a friend, I don't take banning long term members lightly or do it at a whim.

It's not a matter of people being too sensitive. And it wasn't just the few disagreements you seen on the forum. I was having issues with him for ages through pm, but I didn't do anything because it was simply me and him disagreeing and I let it go.

Yes there was those couple of things on the forum, and it may seem it was just over those.. but those we're simply what brought my awareness to the real issues.

I have talked to atleast 8 members who Fonzy has harassed and abused by pm, aswell as become aware of a few other things including him attempting to resell subliminals he has brought to others on the forum.

Those reasons are why I had more than enough reasons to ban him permanently and have done so. It's fine for you to ask the question as you have and those are my reasons why I did so.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - GlaizenGold777 - 03-25-2015

@Ricardo.

Haha, he has good knowledge on subliminal. I agreed to welcome him back to this forum.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - GlaizenGold777 - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 01:54 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: He's banned? F*ck, these people are so sensitive.

See Geodude journal, you will see the reason why Fonzy banned.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Benjamin - 03-25-2015

As I said Glaizen, posts like that were one small reason and if you read my post you'll see there was much more than that going on.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - pcrepair951 - 03-25-2015

Fonzy is the reason I joined this forum I don't think anyone should be banned. its not a good look to banned someone

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - JackOfHearts - 03-25-2015

I also like Fonzy and what he has done here in the past . But recently his behavior what motivated by money (he tried to resell me AM5 which I already had which mean he didn't even read my journals).
He pm me a lot of time trying to convince me his view was the way things should be done, it was about cleansing method. I didn't say anything until now because I like his journal. And then there is the way he doesn't respect Geodude, while I won't use any cleansing method with sub I will respect someone who do so. It is his choice and I have no way to tell if what he does work or not.

So my conclusion is that Fonzy has gone too far so the banned is legitimate.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - zen - 03-25-2015

Now, what will happen with his threads/posts?
Many of them were very positive and will generate sales almost everytime someone reads them.
You ban a guy and you keep his posts or you delete them?

I agree that lately he became very strange. Maybe he was like that since the beginnings but he hidden this dark part of his personality. Who knows ... .

Anyway, all the best to him.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - jonathan4all - 03-26-2015

(03-25-2015, 02:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Those reasons are why I had more than enough reasons to ban him permanently and have done so. It's fine for you to ask the question as you have and those are my reasons why I did so.

I think to ban him for a while is ok but if you want to ban him forever it is harsh than his deeds and you have already acknowledged you had have issues with him in PM. On the other hand, Fonzy's recent writings on few threads seem disturbing too I agree with Maniac. He can be banned for a while but for permanent banned I think that's bit unfair.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Benjamin - 03-26-2015

I disagree.. as I said I let the pm's between me and him slide and only took action when he was harassing other members.

With the huge amount of people who independently come forward and told me about it, and him trying to sell products he brought from subliminal-shop to other members here on our own forum he won't be back.

His threads will still be here.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - Darwinn - 03-26-2015

Yeah he was going off at me on pm telling me how to do things properly. I just ignored him since he seemed like a bit of a child. Sometimes confidence can be seriously misplaced.

RE: ** Bring Back Fonzy ** - zen - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 01:02 AM)Benjamin Wrote: His threads will still be here.

I don't question him being banned, but I don't agree with this double standard - you kick him off, but you keep his threads (excellent written btw, Shannon could hire Fonzy to write the copy for his products) that make money. For me, that is very strange.

Normally, when you kick someone off, you kick everything related to him, not only those things that brings you benefit (you already deleted some threads of him that were disturbing for some users).

My two cents ... . Speaking about trust, honesty - values that brought many users here.