Subliminal Talk
Natious on EPRHA again - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious on EPRHA again (/Thread-Natious-on-EPRHA-again)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 05-21-2015

(05-20-2015, 01:47 PM)AfzalG Wrote: i wonder how much the new 6g subs will cost ....

i think i will buy the new ephra immediatly no matter i am using wm right now... i dont know whats in the programming but it reall feels easy for me to give shanons his money even if i have to cut off other things Big Grin

Apparently they will be a lot more expensive than the current 1 stage subs. Maybe 2 or 3 times as much. But in reality I have no clue.

Did some writing again, it's amazing how good it makes me feel when I write! Woke up this morning with a low mood, you know the kind that makes you feel cold all over your body even with warm temperature and multiple clothes on? Started writing at one point and the negativity just carried its self out of me.
It's still very challenging for me to write a lot in one sitting, but when I write something I feel like it's coming from somewhere real.
I've never really had a way to express myself in the past, might be why I have so many bottled up emotions. Some people are very expressive in their normal lives, when they are angry they yell and piss of others, when they are happy they affect others with it. That was never me, kept everything inside and tried to show no emotion. I'm pretty certain it came from bad parenting.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 05-25-2015

On second thought I want to keep that part of my life out of this journal, would you guys be so kind and remove your comments. I'd appreciate that.

I have recently felt incredibly dizzy and sluggish when ever I eat, to the point that getting up and going to the toilet is very difficult. I found someone blogging about something called the 1 meal a day lifestyle. Basically you eat only one big meal before going to bed and then small amounts of green veggies, some berries or quality protein during the day.
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/09/14/intermittent-fasting-benefits.aspx if anyone is interested about what its upsides and downsides are.

I got to admit that the first day is quite tough, however I feel a lot sharper than I usually do. For those who think that this way of eating is extreme, I guess it is if you are used to eat 6 times a day. In my case, I never ate much during the day and most of the time skipped breakfast. So it is just a little bit of adjustment for me.

EDIT: It is a weird feeling when you go into the hunter mode, I am more alert than I have been on 3 cups of coffee in the past.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 05-25-2015

I'm feeling dizzy lately too. Many changes going on in my life. I think it's par for the course.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 06:36 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm feeling dizzy lately too. Many changes going on in my life. I think it's par for the course.

Looking back I too remember some days being dizzy (not the same kind I had from eating). I think they were mostly the days filled with a lot of emotion, it just drags the energy out of you. More when I resisted the emotions, less when I let them flow through.

EDIT: It's 18:00 and I haven't had a meal yet, just a handful of strawberries earlier to help the detoxification. I don't feel very hungry, yet it's like I had 5000 coffees. I think it's something to get used to at first, but it feels way better than what I would feel on a normal day. I'll be having my meal in about 4 hours.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 05-29-2015

For the past 5 days including today, I have been eating only between 9pm and 12pm. I got to say that I didn't think I'd last more than 2 days, but just the fact that I have so much energy and no sluggishness during the day makes me think that this might be exactly what I needed. I will continue the 21h fasts for a while and maybe make it into a way of life for myself.
On the other hand, I might need to incorporate some vitamins and minerals so I wouldn't be starving my body.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 10:39 AM)Natious Wrote: For the past 5 days including today, I have been eating only between 9pm and 12pm. I got to say that I didn't think I'd last more than 2 days, but just the fact that I have so much energy and no sluggishness during the day makes me think that this might be exactly what I needed. I will continue the 21h fasts for a while and maybe make it into a way of life for myself.
On the other hand, I might need to incorporate some vitamins and minerals so I wouldn't be starving my body.

Got a link to this diet of yours? Now that I'm in sales hardcore, a diet that allows me to skip meals would be prime.

Thanks!

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 05-30-2015

(05-29-2015, 04:37 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 10:39 AM)Natious Wrote: For the past 5 days including today, I have been eating only between 9pm and 12pm. I got to say that I didn't think I'd last more than 2 days, but just the fact that I have so much energy and no sluggishness during the day makes me think that this might be exactly what I needed. I will continue the 21h fasts for a while and maybe make it into a way of life for myself.

Got a link to this diet of yours? Now that I'm in sales hardcore, a diet that allows me to skip meals would be prime.

Thanks!

Yeah I already posted it a few days ago, but here http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/09/14/intermittent-fasting-benefits.aspx

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 05-30-2015

Hmm, so you only eat between 9pm and 12 PM or AM?

I read the article, not very telling. I assume he sells the actual diet.

Also, I don't know about the whey protein because it's milk-based. I've read somewhere that milk is bad for you in many ways (no pun intended lol).

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 05:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmm, so you only eat between 9pm and 12 PM or AM?

Also, I don't know about the whey protein because it's milk-based. I've read somewhere that milk is bad for you in many ways (no pun intended lol).

I try to stay between 9pm and 11pm, but going a few hours over isn't that big of a deal.
There's a book called "the warrior diet" that explains it more profoundly. I didn't read it though since I've already read a lot about fasting in general and the concept isn't that new to me.

While whey is milk based, in whey isolate pretty much everything has been removed from milk to get the pure protein source(that means nearly no sugar, fat or lactose remains), but it's quite expensive compared to regular whey. The whey is not necessary, it's just when you work out so your muscles get the fuel they need without eating a lot of carbs. I personally don't consume any extra protein and don't feel the need to either.
You can give http://zebupomp13.free.fr/Nutri/The-Warrior-Diet-Fat-Loss-Plan.pdf a read. This is for fat loss, but it helps to get a general overview. Just remember if you don't want to cut heavily, you don't need to do any of the detox periods and can just follow the general guideline.

I think the best advice to take from all this is: don't follow the diet to the point, find what works for you and don't be afraid to go off book a little if it makes you feel more comfortable. What I do is I just focus on eating fresh fruit or veggies during the day and keep them at least 4 hours apart, nothing else.

(05-30-2015, 11:45 AM)Natious Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 05:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmm, so you only eat between 9pm and 12 PM or AM?

I try to stay between 9pm and 11pm, but going a few hours over isn't that big of a deal.
There's a book called "the warrior diet" that explains it more profoundly. I didn't read it though since I've already read a lot about fasting in general and the concept isn't that new to me.

While whey is milk based, in whey isolate pretty much everything has been removed from milk to get the pure protein source(that means nearly no sugar, fat or lactose remains), but it's quite expensive compared to regular whey. The whey is not necessary, it's just when you work out so your muscles get the fuel they need without eating a lot of carbs. I personally don't consume any extra protein and don't feel the need to either.
You can give http://zebupomp13.free.fr/Nutri/The-Warrior-Diet-Fat-Loss-Plan.pdf a read. This is for fat loss, but it helps to get a general overview. Just remember if you don't want to cut heavily, you don't need to do any of the detox periods and can just follow the general guideline.

I think the best advice to take from all this is: don't follow the diet to the point, find what works for you and don't be afraid to go off book a little if it makes you feel more comfortable. What I do is I just focus on eating fresh fruit or veggies during the day and keep them at least 4 hours apart, nothing else.

I hear ya.

I'm an ectomorph anyway so, no cutting for me ever lol.

I've read that whey isolate is bad as well. Something to do with T. Can't remember, sorry. I just take egg protein now.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Benjamin - 05-30-2015

I follow The Renegade Diet, which is 16/8. 16 hours fasting 8 hours eating window and i've definately loved the results.

I'm now combining it with carb cycling, low carbs on off days and higher carbs on gym days and an extra meal after the gym with carbs and it's definately working. The girl i've been seeing tells me my arms keep getting bigger, so the people who told me my muscle would waste away doing this were wrong.

Maybe she just likes you Ben. Smile

But here's a thought I'm having recently (it's in line with being authentic, of course)

The thing is, I CRAVE junk food these days, but I'm eating healthy to "live longer/better" But what's the point? I'm punishing myself, in essence, just for some future that may never come. So, too, with being myself with people. I'm a deplorable sociopath at the core, and I believe people are picking up on that, so I'd better "own it" soon, lest I be discovered as untrustworthy, you know?

But then I'm thinking "ok, but a sociopath won't last long in the social/sales jungle" and so, I guess, I'm doing self-improvement out of fear. Fear that my basic self is someone that will be rejected, by everyone, and will die alone.

This is so profoundly powerful and is becoming a growing theme for me. What do you guys think?

Have you ever seen the two extremes or is it just me?

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Benjamin - 05-30-2015

Yeah, though i've even noticed myself my arms are getting noticably bigger and my body is improving. She was actually telling me they are nearly reaching the limit of what is attractive due to being too big, I don't know if it's legit or maybe some weird insecurity from her as she isn't really in shape. Personally I don't think i'm anywhere near too muscular, it would be interesting to get opinions from other girls.

If I can say one thing about her she usually doesn't say stuff to me to tear me down or be a hater, she's given me good feedback with business stuff and other stuff that I appreciate, so i'm not sure what to think.

Craving junkfood definately comes down to emotions and insecurities you're holding onto as much as other addictions.

(05-30-2015, 06:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yeah, though i've even noticed myself my arms are getting noticably bigger and my body is improving. She was actually telling me they are nearly reaching the limit of what is attractive due to being too big, I don't know if it's legit or maybe some weird insecurity from her as she isn't really in shape. Personally I don't think i'm anywhere near too muscular, it would be interesting to get opinions from other girls.

If I can say one thing about her she usually doesn't say stuff to me to tear me down or be a hater, she's given me good feedback with business stuff and other stuff that I appreciate, so i'm not sure what to think.

Craving junkfood definately comes down to emotions and insecurities you're holding onto as much as other addictions.

I see. Well, I dunno man. Have you ever seen Paige Hathaway? She's a pizza addict according to her lol, but she's fit as f*ck. And inspiring as well.

My point is: maybe I should OWN it, instead of run from it/try to change it.