Subliminal Talk
Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Experimental Programs Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Experimental-Programs-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? (/Thread-Digital-Subliminal-Drug-Simulants-Good-or-bad-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - TheChosenOne - 03-12-2015

If you are going to play the role of getting people off drugs or reducing crime, I'm sure you already understand that there are people who have a strong "vested interest" in keeping these things in place. Big Pharma, Govts, GMO, etc. Now what you are saying is that you have a "Cure" in their eyes, not to mention it's subliminal so a politician could easily pass a law outlawing subs (like they did for movie theaters already)

Do you have solid legal/research teams in place (Lawyers, Accountants, "Doctors", "Scientists", Judges, Politicians, etc)? Is it a cause you are "prepared" to fight for? It's a pretty tough battle, considering the amount of resources necessary to against opposition, no matter how noble the cause is...

Do you have enough "True Believers" behind you when everything doesn't go as expected, or will they jump ship when things get tough...there are people who are willing to take the "sacrifice" no matter how hard the mission (Ghandi, Mother Theresa, etc) and end up being World Changers Leaving A Legacy.

The Anti-Piracy Thread you just posted in should be confirmation enough about the actions of people so it's not a matter of how it gets out, just a matter of when, and to what extent. Since you are the only person who produces them, the paper trail would lead right back to you very easily.

If you want to get people off drugs you should continue to build the Detox Program you were building, as Detoxification isn't seen (legally) as a "Cure".

Reducing crime is another subject on itself, not appropriate for the forums..

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - TheChosenOne - 03-12-2015

[Image: The_Beavis_and_Butt-Head_Experience.jpg]

All it takes is two of these guys out there lol

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Shannon - 03-12-2015

I performed a thought experiment in which I created and released digital marijuana. In this thought experiment, I presumed that the digital version was at least as powerful and effective as the real thing, regardless of experience with or previous use of the real thing. The results were quite surprising. I'll leave the results to another time, because I want to see what arguments come up for and against, but I'm pleased to see the consideration I see from the arguments being presented.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - cfact - 03-12-2015

Absolutely and 1000000% yes. If you were able to research the different drugs and faithfully recreate the experience, while eliminating the downsides, this would be amazing.

Take a legal drug - alcohol. If you could give me a similar sensation of a nice buzz (feeling happy, reduced social anxiety, more outgoing/gregarious, less self-conscious, ready to have fun) at no cost (well, besides initial purchase of your product), no damage to my liver, brain or other organs, no nausea, no hangover, no drunk driving... that would be an awesome product.

I am sure many other illegal drugs likewise have GREAT upsides that you could mimic while removing the downsides.

Also I would not be so quick to dismiss the therapeutic nature of drugs used in a careful way (not just simply to get blasted). Listen to https://www.bulletproofexec.com/rick-doblin-psychedelic-healing-marijuana-mdma-psilocybin-ayahuasca-200/ for a fascinating discussion of the topic.

Simply - please go for it!!!

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - JackOfHearts - 03-12-2015

Yes just because I'm curious about it and I see a lot of fear even in this forum about that. So it would fun to watch what happens. Let's see, curiosity win here.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - lokko - 03-12-2015

I'd say yes but only to certain drugs. Marijuana because it hasn't killed anyone and people who use it, will either keep using it. The effects are mostly positive. For some they're are negatives like paranoia.

Another one is MDMA, this used to be legal for couples therapy. Then ppl at raves abused it. This can make a person feel 100x better when they want to feel better.

Some questions I have are:

How long will one need to listen to the sub to get the effects?

How long will it last?

Do you plan to put an AP code? (I suggest you shouldn't. This is already risky as is, any more things you include could run into bad publicity)

Will this be available to minors?

Will you be able to script a, on and off affirmation such as snapping your fingers. To get off or get on the drugs. On as in, without the usage of the subliminal needed. Off as in while on subliminal drugs and be able to function normally again.

What about a brain boost, memory boost or anything like that for people who are going to take exams, quizzes and etc.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - stratos - 03-12-2015

I vote "no" but support "yes" if that's what Shannon wants to do as I don't oppose it that much and it sounds like a neat project. The reason I vote "no" is that awesome "states" can be achieved naturally and at the appropriate times after using subs like AM6 and EPRHA, and (in my opinion of course) doing clearing exercise. Relying on artificial pursuit of states seems to, in my experience with people, cause immaturity and avoidance of painful things that need to be handled to grow, mature, and have those awesome states happen naturally.

Having a certain "state" as a goal can have the counterintuitive effect of making that state much harder to achieve and have a worse baseline mood. So I'm in the "don't pursue a certain kind of state" camp. Dive into your painful moods, clear them out, and you will improve your baseline mood as well as the plasticity of your mood so awesome states can happen all on their own when you are in great situations which will be attracted by your improved baseline state.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - beehawk22 - 03-12-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have the knowledge now, theoretically at least, to design and build viable digital subliminal drug simulants. These are not drugs themselves, but would be designed to get your brain to recreate the effects of the drugs without your having used them. I am contemplating whether or not to create simulants of recreational drugs. Is this a good idea, or a bad one? Please vote and discuss this below.

Shannon, as much as I love all the works of your hand and brain, I'll have to vote NO! Why? Because I'm waiting for Intuition to be upgraded to 5G dude! Having a strong gut instinct from deep down your soul is a the greatest high as far as I'm concerned.Wink

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Ruffian - 03-12-2015

It seems to me incredibly limiting to circumscribe this potential of what I can only call “designer states” with an association to drugs.

That being said, I agree with much of what Stratos has posted. I have experienced altered states during my use of IML subliminals (altered time during OGSF and altered time and incredibly vivid colors, and perception of the “aliveness” of nature during Anger Management)

I have also experienced similar states (one time I saw trees breathing!) as a result of my personal practice (don't ask, Rule 4.) But the practice is never in search of these states.

But from a cup of coffee, to heroin, from chanting, to bungee jumping, people are looking for that “something” to get them out of their ordinary reality, at least for a little while. People want to be more relaxed, or more energized, or free from pain. Sometimes people just need a little immediate relief, without waiting 6 months for a sub to transform their perceptual filters.

Imagine you and some friends could listen to a sub, and spend the evening watching some stupid movie and laughing uproariously, without the munchies associated with a marijuana high. What if listening to a sub could give you a glimpse of the reality beyond form? If you could custom design your own (temporary) state, what would it be?

I believe a market exists for a “Designer States” line of subliminals. And rather than look at it as a product, I would consider it more of a service. In terms of cost, in terms of safety (physical and legalities) and in terms of potentials, this is an option people need.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - AJK - 03-12-2015

I voted a solid NO.

People here can't even be trusted to read, let alone follow the instructions to the subliminal recordings currently offered. I question their ability to use these types of products maturely. Additionally, I personally see little benefits of recreational drugs. From my perspective, the programs offered at Indigo address two key issues: to repair injury & pain or improve oneself either physically or emotionally. I don't see how this product would fit into those categories.

While I admire your creativity and ingenuity Shannon, I don't think you should consider opening this Pandora's Box.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - TangoDelta - 03-12-2015

I voted "Yes" because people should be allowed to make their own, hopefully responsible, decisions. It could also be further proof that these things can work.

However, I think there are other subliminal requests that are in much higher demand and it would probably be more fruitful if those were made first.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - shub - 03-12-2015

I'd say yes, if the sub doesn't give any side effects which I don't think it'd. It'd be a safe way for someone who doesn't want the harmful effects and physical addiction problems involved with the substance, and still experimenting with how it feels to take those drugs..

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - stratos - 03-12-2015

Ruffian very good points. If Shannon were to make designer states products I would definitely try them recreationally. I bought x124 and it definitely puts me in a sexual state right away. (If I had to guess I think it's a subliminal version of the sound of people having sex as it works in any language and put me in a sexual state immediately. I cant think of what else might do that.)

But if asked to vote n what Shannon should do next I think he might have more work to do with healing and life-goal products. I'll be glad to try whatever he does though and would enjoy such a project just to experiment with as with x124 so maybe i'll change my vote and if people use them as too much of an escape that's on them.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Benjamin - 03-12-2015

I don't mind either way, personally I don't plan to use them as i'll stick to the personal development type programs.. so it doesn't really effect me.

But at the same time if for example the research into these programs impacted the programs I do listen to by developing technology to make them more effective then i'm all for it.