Subliminal Talk
Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial (/Thread-Testosterone-Maximizer-Testimonial)

Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial - bungo - 03-07-2015

Hi Shannon,

I just want to attest that your program - Testosterone Maximizer - WORKS. After a few months of listening to it, I keep erecting several times a day as if I became a teenager again. I also wake up with extremely strong erection almost every morning.

The first few months, though, mental side effects were obvious. Aggression, irresistance towards people and things were so present. Later on, these behaviors began to subside. What remains is just a healthier body and frequent and stronger erection. At first, I wasn't really comfortable with this. Later on I just came to accept this as a part of my life.

Again, let me state that it works and is exceedingly effective. Thanks for creating a subliminal program like this. I wish more men have an opportunity to listen to this, so that we have more real men on this planet in which men are getting more and more feminine.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial - CatMan - 03-07-2015

WOW! Thanks so much for this post!

I've been wondering about this sub for a long time, but was hesitant of spending the months on it to see if it actually works. Nobody else has really commented on it so information from users is tough to find.

Seems like we have our own potent form of TRT now! I've considered anabolics for awhile now, good to see this works as a possible alternative. Thank you very much for your post.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial - bungo - 03-07-2015

Let me reiterate that it REALLY WORKS!

But man... the frequent erection is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, it's a good sign of good health. It feels good. But on the other hand... man... it's quite disturbing. I easily erect even while working or reading...like I became a teenager again.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial - Benjamin - 03-07-2015

Nice results.

I'm curious if you lift weights and if so did you notice anything from the program related to that?

(03-07-2015, 07:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Nice results.

I'm curious if you lift weights and if so did you notice anything from the program related to that?

Hi,

I don't lift weights as I don't like it. But I do a lot of martial arts and body weight movements and Kettlebell. Since I do Internal Martial Arts (Xingyi Quan), I would say that this kind of subliminal program might be against the internal arts, since internal arts requires both Softness and Hardness, combined as one. Since I begin this Test subliminal program, I need to do more of soft meditation to balance out the increasing aggression.

RE: Testosterone Maximizer - Testimonial - Benjamin - 03-07-2015

Ok cool, well kettlebells are a similar thing. I wouldn't say this program is going against the internal art, it's good to have that balance.. i've started doing qigong the last few weeks and it helps balance things out aswell as gives me energy when i'm tired.

Notice that I used the terms "might be against." Several internal arts requires more Yang. Certain arts requires Yin. Whether this kind of program is against the arts or no depends on the degree at which it affects you mentally.

Even in Qigong, which is an energy arts, there are many types. Certain forms of Qigong increase the flow of energy. Certain advanced forms teach you to send your energy outwards. Certain forms, instead, teach you to absorb energy from nature and store it in your body for future use.

So if you do only too much of Qigong forms that teach you to send energy outward, you might get exhausted because your energy runs out. Conversely, too much of energy-storing form of Qigong can cause depression because too much energy is stored without sufficient consumption.

We must keep in mind that all these are simply medicine. They are medicine to the mind. As such, excessive consumption of one medicine or one form of mental training can cause disharmony to the body.

From my experience Test Sub Program affects my body such that my body is too Yang. My body is overly warm. I sweat more often. More importantly with so much energy running through my body I lacked the centredness which is essential for XingyiQuan that I practice.

In conclusion, if Test Sub Program does not make your body too Yang, I think it is fine. But if it causes your body to be to Yang, you might need to do more of soft meditation that enhances groundedness and centredness. This has been the case for myself.