Subliminal Talk
You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? (/Thread-You-Choose-SM-3-or-WM-2-Why)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - robstar - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 02:17 PM)essy Wrote: SM hands down. There are things about WM that are appealing, but I will not run a program with 'single women' as a limiting factor. Not looking to earn a reputation as a home wrecker, but adults can make decisions for themselves and I want all options open. I've also wanted to run SM3 since I discovered subs, because it advertises the social/sex life that I'm after.

Yeah and "single" is a vague term. Not many people (well at least women) are ever really single, they're usually seeing someone, whether its serious or not.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - robstar - 08-26-2015

I just wish SM had more of the "positivity" programming that WM seems to have and then it'd be perfect.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - LionKing - 08-27-2015

^^ robstar, yeas, that exactly!

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Ricardo - 08-30-2015

(08-26-2015, 09:03 PM)robstar Wrote: Yeah and "single" is a vague term. Not many people (well at least women) are ever really single, they're usually seeing someone, whether its serious or not.

Agreed. That term restricts the sub too much.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - dissonance - 09-14-2015

I can't find the thread, but I JUST read today, in a thread, Shannon stated that WM2 attracts single women mainly, but non-single women will also be manifested into your life as well. I'm trying to look for it.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Xyer - 02-21-2016

I'm using WM v.2 right now and I loved the result. Anyway this thread is in 2015, so there must be some new user who already finished SM v.3 and WM v.2, what other members opinion? Dzemoo? Guider? Smile

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Life - 02-21-2016

I think every man absolutely has to run SM atleast once. I haven't experienced WM2 yet but it appears to produce the result where you're social circle is predominantly women that are more then just friends. For the user who requested the poll i suggest SM it really breaks you out of that shell and satisfies the expectation some people that have a tough time on how life should be

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Spiritman - 02-21-2016

Me personally when I am finished my run through of EPHRA/EPHRA 2.0, I am going to run AM6 again and then run SM3. I have always wanted to run it, but I decided to work on basic work like running EPHRA. So, that way I can remove anything that might make the run through of AM6/SM3 better. From seeing other people results, by doing EPHRA first and just clearing the garbage, it seems to make the run of AM/SM3/WM better.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - wolverine_i_am - 02-23-2016

Judging from user journals, people on WM2 aren't getting much action, although it's what they are hoping for. It's clear that SM3 is the one to get.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 02-25-2016

Thank you gentlemen, in one month I will start my SM subs. I have promise with my friend here who always encouraged me, so I would use SM.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Benjamin - 02-25-2016

I look forward to your journal. Smile

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - wolverine_i_am - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 10:19 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yes, we will not lose another to the horrible clutches of sex land.

I will hahaha. When are you starting SM?