Subliminal Talk
You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? (/Thread-You-Choose-SM-3-or-WM-2-Why)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - CatMan - 03-09-2015

I have read so many times that many men don't lay a proper AM foundation and end up having lackluster results with both magnets because they don't have the patience to go back and do AM until they own the bulletpoints of that program. That's why I've therefore listened, to my knowledge, far more often than most. I was already half way there to many of AM's bulletpoints before the program to be honest, so that has likely further hastened my results due to me starting further along the path.

So since I knew beforehand that most don't lay a strong enough foundation, I vowed to force myself to listen as much as possible in my current situation, even to the point of being tired a lot. I don't care, as I view that as a temporary inconvenience, and worth it to rid myself of mental garbage that has ruined my life for decades. Additionally, I wanted to really lay a very strong foundation so I could go on to a magnet right after AM, which at this point will be end of April! I'm averaging about 550+ hours per stage of AM6, that combined with my further along starting point, means so far I am owning every single bulletpoint of AM6! Zero serious resistance so far...I mean that...ZERO. Very impressive, and exciting.

I'm choosing SM3. It has OE2 (AM6 has this too), OGSF (AM6 has this too), OAA (AM6 has a form of this as well, but this is the entire program), NSFM which I hear is incredible. I feel it's beneficial to essentially run OE2, OGSF, OAA programming 12 months a year, as I'm planning on running AM6>SM3>AM6>SM3>AM6>SM3, until newer versions become available. It also has 7 auras, auras I believed were new agey nonsense, but now with AM6's two auras I'm starting to see some odd things happening that I can't otherwise explain, so there might be something to the auras in these programs after all.

I believe SM3 is right for me because I'm already incredibly good socially, extrovert to the MAX, but I have some faulty ideas and beliefs about sex relating to a rigid childhood and negative run-ins with girls early on that seemed to have set the standard for me. I seek to break that programming with SM3, it seems to be tailor made for me. I will be doing SM3 at a 600 hours per stage pace.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Fonzy3 - 03-09-2015

Let's face it. The programs might not achieve their goal after one run. But we are getting the best and most full proof training possible through our subconcious. There's absolutely nothing to worry about, just commit your time to subs.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-12-2015

(03-09-2015, 10:34 AM)CatMan Wrote: I'm choosing SM3. It has OE2 (AM6 has this too), OGSF (AM6 has this too), OAA (AM6 has a form of this as well, but this is the entire program), NSFM which I hear is incredible. I feel it's beneficial to essentially run OE2, OGSF, OAA programming 12 months a year, as I'm planning on running AM6>SM3>AM6>SM3>AM6>SM3, until newer versions become available. It also has 7 auras, auras I believed were new agey nonsense, but now with AM6's two auras I'm starting to see some odd things happening that I can't otherwise explain, so there might be something to the auras in these programs after all.

Exactly, me too. I'm planning on running AM6>SM3>AM6>SM3>AM6>SM3, until newer versions become available. Big Grin

Btw, you can read Shannon's SM 2 Journal (complete) here. SM is veeryy good. :-)

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Dubls - 03-13-2015

Ok this thread is definitely swaying me.

Did Shannon post the instructions for WM and/or SM? I'd be interested in seeing descriptions of each stage for both programs.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - AriGold - 03-13-2015

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-SM3-Instructions
Ben posted the instructions. But I warn you, you just want SM3 more than before Smile

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 12:37 PM)essy Wrote: Ok this thread is definitely swaying me.

Did Shannon post the instructions for WM and/or SM? I'd be interested in seeing descriptions of each stage for both programs.

I attach the 2 instruction here.

Your welcome. Wink

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Ricardo - 03-16-2015

I chose WM because it fits the lifestyle I want. I want to be popular with women and have choices. I also want them to feel deep attraction and connections with me. SM put me off for two reasons, firstly the lack of results people had and secondly if it did work as advertised it's not meaningless sex I want.

OE2 is overrated in my opinion. A decent run or 2 of AM, get the bullet points of it and either WM or SM will work fine, OE or not.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - CatMan - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 01:48 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I chose WM because it fits the lifestyle I want. I want to be popular with women and have choices. I also want them to feel deep attraction and connections with me. SM put me off for two reasons, firstly the lack of results people had and secondly if it did work as advertised it's not meaningless sex I want.

OE2 is overrated in my opinion. A decent run or 2 of AM, get the bullet points of it and either WM or SM will work fine, OE or not.

I think alot of journal failures with both magnets are down to not having a strong enough AM foundation to begin with. Whether or not it's only "meaningless sex" and not any emotional bonding at all as a result, especially from the women's side, well, I'll let you know during my SM3 journey starting next month haha Wink.

Shannon has said before that OE or OE2 multiply a script's effectiveness by like three fold. It's a pretty powerful piece of tech. While I would say WM2 is still able to be effective, OE and OE2 definately do give a sub a big increase in effectiveness when they're used. Apples to oranges, both programs are no doubt very powerful looking at the tech in them. SM3 was merely brought out after the OE and OE2 discoveries and the discovery of the interdependency of GSF, and benefitted hugely as a result of having those techs added to it, that's all. SM3 also has OAA AND NSFM built in alongside OGSF and all the 5G techs except Slipstream. That isn't to say WM2 isn't powerful, it is, no worries my friend! Shannon has said OE and OE2 are not suited for every program, so the fact that WM2 hasn't been upgraded and he has said before that WM2 is MORE then enough to get the job done, I'd rest easy Smile.

Apples to oranges I feel this comparison is, but I'm glad we have a choice of two fantastic programs once AM is completed. AM is amazing enough, I'm grateful for the magnets.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-17-2015

If everyone follow the direction. They are most likely will gain result. Because I, who can't speak english well, get result very well. So my 2cent is, follow the direction. Just that. Wink

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Voytek - 08-25-2015

I`ve chosen WM2 because I want to feel that marvelous flow when I interact with women and desire to approach and dating them. Also want to improve my social skills in general and , of course, skills with women. Besides, I`m virgin and want to collect some experiences before I run SM. Smile

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Ryan - 08-25-2015

Why worry about which one is better? Do both, I can tell you from experience AM + SM + WM = a hell of an experience. I may very well continue that path with SM after my current AM run (spring 2016) followed up by latest WM (summer/fall 2016). I do miss the amazing positive feelings you have on WM.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Shin - 08-25-2015

It's Women Magnet. Cause that's what i need.

It makes you enjoy socializing more and more. But the most important things are Reality and Independency.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - robstar - 08-26-2015

I ran SM, had some good results in terms of sex and being sexy, but my productivity and social life were pretty average. I'm thinking this time, I'll gauge it depending on how my social life is at the end of AM. If I've got a good social life going on, I'll run SM again. If it's crap, I'll run WM and then SM after it to capitalise on the social life I build on WM.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Dubls - 08-26-2015

SM hands down. There are things about WM that are appealing, but I will not run a program with 'single women' as a limiting factor. Not looking to earn a reputation as a home wrecker, but adults can make decisions for themselves and I want all options open. I've also wanted to run SM3 since I discovered subs, because it advertises the social/sex life that I'm after.