Subliminal Talk
Weight Loss V6.0 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Weight Loss V6.0 5G (/Thread-Weight-Loss-V6-0-5G)

Weight Loss V6.0 5G - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

I have had my parents listening to this for a month now. No real changes except they've gained a little bit a weight and are using a scale more often now.

I'm going to let this run through for a year and let you know how it goes!

RE: Weight Loss V6.0 5G - CatMan - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 07:56 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: I have had my parents listening to this for a month now. No real changes except they've gained a little bit a weight and are using a scale more often now.

I'm going to let this run through for a year and let you know how it goes!

Please keep us up to date! I'm very interested in this sub, I'd probably run it if SM3 wasn't so irresistable to me. I could use it to help cut some weight I'd like to lose and AM6 hasn't given me the workout urge most get sadly haha.

I think WL takes about a month to work into the subconscious that it's POSSIBLE to lose the weight. So the results of actually losing the weight tend to start 4-6 weeks or so AFTER you start. Makes sense, since a physical change as a result of the subs would naturally take a lot more time than just a mental change or belief change.

RE: Weight Loss V6.0 5G - Shannon - 02-26-2015

Gaining a little weight and using the scale more often is an indication that they're interfering with the process consciously by focusing on trying to see the results too hard, and very likely undoing the effects of the program out of fear. If this is their first time using a subliminal, they might do better with something else until they see that it's safe and works. Also, it's best to set a scale usage schedule. Once a week, once a month, but not constantly.

RE: Weight Loss V6.0 5G - Fonzy3 - 02-26-2015

They don't talk about it too much. Just allowed me to have the sub set up in the room. I'm the subliminal fanatic. From what I see they've just been doing things the way they usually do. I've explained to them what the program does, but I'm pretty sure conciously it's a rare topic they think about.

I'm thinking about having them switch to EPHRA for a while. Then switch back. I've noticed EPHRA(or just being emotionally healthy after using these programs) has helped with my physical health. Maybe the next version will include this?

Thanks

RE: Weight Loss V6.0 5G - Benjamin - 02-26-2015

When I first started it I got obsessive and used the scales nearly every day and all it did was frustrate me, when I got over that and did it only once a week it was much better.

RE: Weight Loss V6.0 5G - Fonzy3 - 02-26-2015

You also did a lot of clearing.

They aren't very overweight but losing a few pounds and making it a healthy habbit could help. I'm really grateful for EPHRA and the new generation programs that have been made.