Subliminal Talk
AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 (/Thread-AM6--5174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AM6 - eternity - 06-13-2015

had to post this because it is so out of character for [the old me] my wit was at an all time high today lol

A group of us go to a taco place on saturday's, and the line is usually out the door. So we're at the back of the line, and 2 couples (mid 20's) come in behind us, and one of the girls was like "why is the line so long!!!??"

I say "well it's because of us! We need to eat!"

one of my friends was like "do you know them?!?!" I said no.

A few minutes later that same girl trips forward or something and steps on my shoe and says sorry. I say "that's ok, I can teach you how to dance." her boyfriend thought it was cute lol.

last day of stage 5! How the heck has it been this long already? :O Will start 6th stage at 7 pm tomorrow.

RE: AM6 - eternity - 06-20-2015

stage 6 day 6

I started using pheros again, and quite to my amazement...

I feel the subs have made enough internal change in me to be able to suit the pheromones, and make a believable impression on my targets.... now the only thing is to be able to discern what effects are due to the subs and what effects can be attributed to the pheros :/

OH well, at this point I'm so close to finishing AM6 that all that's really left is for me to rate my ownership level of the bullet points on the sales page, and then see where i'm going to go from there.

RE: AM6 - eternity - 06-20-2015

whaddya know, been having a bit of a hell week in my own mind. life's got its ups and downs... without both sides, there's no point. resistance? maybe. will it kill me? definitely not. so what's the big deal? idk let's move on.

I feel like typing up a bunch of philosophical bullshit but it doesn't even matter. Life's all about the actions that I take, not the talk, not the thoughts.

It was made WELL aware today that I put other people ahead of myself, and it has been a constant cause of pain my entire life. I can't be letting people rent space in my head for free. I can't handle my own bullcrap AND other people's bullcrap at the same time. I need to be my OWN man. After today's conversation with my 70 year old mentor, I'm fully convinced that I've been in too much fear which prevented me from taking action and control of my life.

Damn it feels REALLY good to have my ego crushed by a wise old man. Now I know what garbage to clear out of my head!

[/rant]

RE: AM6 - eternity - 07-09-2015

i'm almost done with AM6!

This is almost unbelievable, the amount I've grown in 6 months......

unfortunately i was denied my application for renting an apartment because of my record, so I'm thinking of doing AM6 refresher until I am in my own place so I can start SM, but I may end up just starting it anyway Tongue

RE: AM6 - eternity - 07-11-2015

On wednesday when my flight landed, i turned on my phone and got a notification : message from a milf that I know saying "hi [eternitys_child] I'm single and silly" hehehehehehehe =) =)

I went home and a lot of the females were so happy to see me, which I realized I'm starting to get used to. i've been getting a lot more attention from females than before i started AM6 which is AWESOME, but not in the "omg she's talking to me" kinda way, but more in the "awesome, girls love me now" way.

The guys have been really fun around me too. I think the Aura of Sexiness + Circle of Friends manifestation are working in great combination together to provide meaningful friendships with the guys and slightly romantically sparked friendships with the girls. I can see how the sub is segueing me into SM3 by putting the women into my life and getting me more comfortable with who I am before launching me full force into seeking sex.

I'm coming to the (not scientifically backed) conclusion that there seems to be more to the sub than just exposure time. A huge variable that I'm witnessing is the amount of interaction with other people, as it gives me practice in the new mindset which helps facilitate growth moreso than just the sub exposure. Think of it like the sub giving me the knowledge and the human interaction is applying that knowledge. There needs to be a balance.

This is only my opinion, and I have not really been keeping track of my hours as vigorously as before and pretty much just play it and forget it now so there's no real scientific basis for what I'm saying, but it makes sense to me.

I'm pretty confident I'm going to be doing SM3 next Smile

RE: AM6 - eternity - 07-11-2015

hey bro i meant that as an analogy, not literally Smile

but i definitely see how my previous statement makes little sense in what i was trying to communicate.

and i'm sure it isn't news to the forum, but it's definitely new to me, or maybe it's that AM6 has finally got me to start going out and interacting more rather than keeping to myself.

what i meant to say:

listening = results
listening + interaction = [(results + experience) + (results + experience)] compounding over time

i can become more aware of how particular behavior is beta or alpha by expressing that behavior. Therefore giving me a clue as to how to better myself or continue to act in a similar scenario in the future.

hope that makes more sense... it makes sense to me Tongue

RE: AM6 - eternity - 07-15-2015

I'm finished with AM6. I will recap the bullet point and compare with when i started, to see whether or not I'm ready for SM3

Yellow = Before AM6, green = after AM6

An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back. Recently this has been a 4 but before it was 2

Self forgiveness. This is a hard one. I put it at 4

Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you.7

Letting go of the past.6

Maturity improvement.8

Wisdom enhancement.7

9, but everybody around me seems to say it's a 10

Self healing, emotionally and mentally.3

Trauma and abuse healing.4

Supply your own love, affection and attention.3

Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program.4

Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself. 3

9. this point definitely was a focal point of my growth this round

Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else.6

Seek the challenge. (Yes, the entire script, which has been heavily modified and optimized from the program that is available in the store.) N/A

I have seeked various challenges whether I succeeded or not Smile

The notorious Optimus Engine 2.0. Aimed strait at making you an Alpha Male! N/A

I felt that.

Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. (Again, heavily modified and optimized from what is available as a separate program in the store. This was one of the most
requested features of the new version, and one of the primary reasons a new version exists. This was worked into every stage of the program, from foundation building to refresher.) 4

Worked on a lot of my past and I could feel it dissolve from me

Self validation. (This one’s BIG!) 3

9. I learned I had to approve of myself, and can't rely on others for validation

Maximize rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change. 2

I have to rate this 10

Optimize script to be more comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects.Didn't write anyhting down on this on

cool

Optimize scripting for [surprise! You’ll have to use the progeram to discover what this one is].

I felt that

Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination.N/A

9 YES!

Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive
females. 2

Approval seeking destruction.3

Self empowerment/self empowering. 4

BY THE END OF THE PROGRAM
Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself. 7. some still linger in the back of my mind

Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth. 9

Have unshakable self confidence. 8

Be unaffected by rejection. 9

Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them. 8

Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses. 8

Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.
No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”. 8 for the first part

Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good
about yourself. 7

Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be. 7

Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to. 9

Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience. 8

Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be. I feel like it's 7

Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait. 10

Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in). 8

Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male. 8

No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say. 8

Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants. 7

Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in. 6

Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both. 8

Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else. 8

Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex. 6

Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women. i think my humor is a 8 but others seem to think its' extremely cheesy. but i dont' care lol

Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not. 8

Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man. definitey better and higher and more refined quality of a man

RE: AM6 - eternity - 07-17-2015

So an unforseen effect of this sub is that my sales conversations with prospective clients has become less emotional, less fluffy, less relating with the other person.... and far more "straight for the killl", no bullshit, don't waste my time and i won't waste yours.

My boss called me out on it today that I've lost my emotional touch with my clients after hearing me speak. It's wild, but hopefully that will change soon with SM, although I don't expect it to. My conversational skills are not where they need to be in the vocational arena, and a sexual program may do little to modify that

Max Sales Success should be on my agenda soon Tongue OR BASE! I want to work my way up to BAMM but that's a super long term goal... after I've mastered the other goals.

RE: AM6 - eternity - 08-11-2015

I have been done with AM6 for about a month, but I had an experience today that I thought is definitely due directly to what the sub has done for me.

Today I put in my 2 weeks resignation letter at work, but before I did so, my boss and I were talking outside over a cigarette break, and I told him "I suppose I had better go ahead and say it now... I'll be putting in my 2 weeks resignation letter in today"

His response was instantly upset and mad "NO bro! I can't have that. What can I do to change that?"

I said that I got a pretty cool gig in India, working on a high ticket film and that I will get a pretty decent pay out and I don't think my boss would be able to match that.

Over the past week or two, for some strange reason that I was not informed of, my commission had increased from 5% to 10% of the sales I make, and I had made $10,000 worth of sales in the past 2 weeks, so my commission check for this week should've looked MIGHTY fine. My boss' initial response was that he can't pay me the commission if I leave, because there's no way I can close the projects out in time. I didn't say anything, and continued to do my work. Usually, if this were to happen, I would have immediately started to worry about that $1,000 and begged for my spot to stay open, and would have probably thought hard about the decision I was going to make.

Instead, I saw the $1,000 as no big deal (even though I think it's FUCKED up if he were to with hold that from me, since I made the sale), and felt firm in my decision. I had made up my mind weeks ago, but didn't want to let my boss know until the right time as a strategic maneuver in my defense. I wrote my 2 weeks resignation letter and stated that I understand that I am not to be paid commission for the $10,000 worth of sales that I made, and also made it clear that I am not going to manage the projects for those sales, but will do my best to make sure the projects I'm currently managing get closed out to the best of my ability.

Some of my friends are telling me to press charges if I didn't get the money, and it's a SUPER sneaky and underhanded way of cutting my throat by leaving; it was made VERY apparent to me that my position there was not seen for my value I bring to the company, but rather the dollar sign I represent to the company. Not to mention how "stuck" a person can be when employed there, and making it feel impossible to leave the company once a decent amount of time has been invested into the company. It's like the company does NOTHING to protect it's employees but it expects the employees to be held accountable for every dollar the company loses, being driven by commission.

I stapled that letter to my timesheet for this week, put it on my bosses desk, and left my copy of the office key on top of that, and left for the day.

A part of me is looking back at it and wishing I had been more ASSERTIVE rather than passive/aggressive, but I knew my words wouldn't have stood a chance against his and I did what I knew to be right, for MY future. And 90% of it is THANKS to Shannon Matteson, and Alpha Male 6

RE: AM6 - eternity - 10-22-2015

thanks for the idea ben

[Image: lego.jpg]

RE: AM6 - Benjamin - 10-22-2015

HAHAHAHA the lego is taking over!

This has gone better than expected. Big GrinCool