Subliminal Talk
Attractive - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attractive (/Thread-Attractive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attractive - Benjamin - 03-10-2015

Alphareal put it well.. I was alluding to that.

I can see that behind this Orange their intention was to help.. and I hope you know the members here aren't here to intentionally bring anyone down.. the majority of the time all i've seen is support and encouragement, though sometimes the feedback can seem harsh. I personally don't mind people pointing out stuff like that to me if I know they are on the same path as me.. not for example my old friendship group being barstards because I changed alot in my life and wasn't the same guy who would go and eat alot of junkfood with them.

Though if you don't want their comments then i'm sure they can accept that, but exploding at them won't help the situation. I understand that tendency when someone triggers you, it's something we can all improve. Smile

Good luck with EPRHA.. all that i've read about it has been positive, though there is some bumpy stuff it's part of self development in general.

-Ben

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-10-2015

Guys my reaction to Fonzy or whatever the hell his name is might seem out of no were but actually when I just joined this forum he send me a prive comment about his goddamn loins... sorry but who the hell does that.

Even if I did a sub about attracting men that doesnt mean I want to know about a strangers goddamn crotch.

and after that I see him having this "women/sub expert" attitude on this forum and people praising his journal and I dont like it.
Because if he really was what he pretends to be he wouldnt go and message random girls stuff about his crotch, thats not Alpha... thats something socially awkward 14 year old teenage boys would be... not Alpha men.

And then he starts to praise me when I am being nice?????
Seriously???

And if some other idiot then starts to act like "I dont get it" because I personally dont want to be a girl who is easy and sleeps with a guy in a early stage....

Things add up.

"It's funny I see guys forcing suggestions down her throat, and then getting pricky about her attitude....." < THANK YOU

Guys on here act overconfident but excuse me, just because you are able to get easy girls in your bed that doesnt make you an expert on women.

RE: Attractive - eternity - 03-10-2015

Advice has been given, points have been made. Let the woman continue this journal before it becomes something else lol

RE: Attractive - TheChosenOne - 03-10-2015

(03-08-2015, 11:36 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 10:35 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Something that you can jot down in your gratitude journal is that you've already become more approachable. Goodluck!

not really, actually I am trying really hard not to give you shit for that remark but I do feel more and more the need to stay away from this forum.

Stop giving me "compliments" as if I was such a bitch before and "improved", acting like you are such a gentleman yourself and above me.
Maybe I would have been nicer from the very start if you didnt randomly send me comments about your ***** crotch. And if some others on here didnt look down on me for not being a goddamn *****.
So sick of this elite attitude some of you guys have on here.

I was never unapproachable... I become unapproachable if you try to control me or look down on me with elite *****. I am not buying it.

Starting to wonder if all women get this shit treatment on this forum.

I will come back to give updates on the subs if I notice any big changes but besides that I am done with you guys.

I agree with her 100%. In personal development, and especially in dealing with women, you shouldn't give feedback unless it is specifically requested. (Don't try to "fix" or "change" other people)

If a person asks for suggestions, insights, or a testimonial about a specific topic or circumstance, only then you should give them "counsel" or "suggestions"...while understanding that the (end) decision is theirs to make on their own.

The funny thing I see is a lot of people posting about things that they have limited, zero experience, or knowledge about, with a very strong sense of certainty (superiority) towards other people.

This is one of the reason's I don't post my journal. There is a reason Shannon's Journal(s) is private (only he can post in it). Lol

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-11-2015

(03-10-2015, 10:31 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 11:36 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 10:35 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Something that you can jot down in your gratitude journal is that you've already become more approachable. Goodluck!

not really, actually I am trying really hard not to give you shit for that remark but I do feel more and more the need to stay away from this forum.

Stop giving me "compliments" as if I was such a bitch before and "improved", acting like you are such a gentleman yourself and above me.
Maybe I would have been nicer from the very start if you didnt randomly send me comments about your ***** crotch. And if some others on here didnt look down on me for not being a goddamn *****.
So sick of this elite attitude some of you guys have on here.

I was never unapproachable... I become unapproachable if you try to control me or look down on me with elite *****. I am not buying it.

Starting to wonder if all women get this shit treatment on this forum.

I will come back to give updates on the subs if I notice any big changes but besides that I am done with you guys.

I agree with her 100%. In personal development, and especially in dealing with women, you shouldn't give feedback unless it is specifically requested. (Don't try to "fix" or "change" other people)

If a person asks for suggestions, insights, or a testimonial about a specific topic or circumstance, only then you should give them "counsel" or "suggestions"...while understanding that the (end) decision is theirs to make on their own.

The funny thing I see is a lot of people posting about things that they have limited, zero experience, or knowledge about, with a very strong sense of certainty (superiority) towards other people.

This is one of the reason's I don't post my journal. There is a reason Shannon's Journal(s) is private (only he can post in it). Lol

Yeah if its possible I would like a journal only I could post in.
Because this is bullshit.

RE: Attractive - CatMan - 03-11-2015

Hi Orange!

I keep an extremely detailed offline version of my journal. I document everything everyday in it only, for personal/privacy purposes. Then, I distill the info into what may be of value to others, and post it in my journal on the forum. That way it's more private.

You may find doing that may be a better fit for you. Allows you privacy and to not get diagnosed constantly by others.

You've chosen well. EPHRA has a wonderful reputation, it takes time to chisel away at stuff we've held onto for many years. I have it in my AM6 program, and it's done well for me so far.

RE: Attractive - Benjamin - 03-12-2015

Quote:Yeah if its possible I would like a journal only I could post in.
Because this is *****.

Hopefully it's all sorted out now.. and glad you're still here posting.

RE: Attractive - ffaux - 03-12-2015

I'm really enjoying this discussion and the things brought to light. Also enjoying blossom pushing back and standing up for herself. I don't have an opinion on whether she's in the right or in the wrong but that's really irrelevant in my view. Good stuff blossom.

There are definitely some trying personalities here on the forum. I generally try to think of them as learning experiences for myself on how to deal with difficult people. And to be completely honest usually I only dislike what they say (and sometimes the person too haha) because they are tactless in exposing one of my insecurities. I tend to be afraid of confrontations because I tend to lose but I wish I had blossom's balls to just get mad sometimes.

RE: Attractive - Benjamin - 03-14-2015

Trend.. please don't come on and try to enflame the situation again after everything has settled down. Consider this your warning.

RE: Attractive - Trend - 03-14-2015

[Image: lol.gif]

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-18-2015

Im sick...
yesterday headaches... hot and cold flashes... backpain...
today just soar throat and a mild headache.

Im not 100% sure but didnt some people get into the hospital using EPHRA?

does this have anything to do with resistance?

RE: Attractive - stratos - 03-18-2015

illness can often come from emotional blocks, energy work, and using subs, it can be like a detox. what does your intuition tell you?

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 09:07 AM)stratos Wrote: illness can often come from emotional blocks, energy work, and using subs, it can be like a detox. what does your intuition tell you?

I like to think its healing something but alot of people over here are getting sick lately so I dont want to get my hopes up