Subliminal Talk
Attractive - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attractive (/Thread-Attractive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attractive - GlaizenGold777 - 03-07-2015

@Orange Blossom. How was the EPRHA going?

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 12:23 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: @Orange Blossom. How was the EPRHA going?

well nothing special happend thats why I havent post an update

RE: Attractive - GlaizenGold777 - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 05:15 PM)orange blossom Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 12:23 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: @Orange Blossom. How was the EPRHA going?

well nothing special happend thats why I havent post an update

Keep it up. :-)

RE: Attractive - Fonzy3 - 03-08-2015

Headphones helpSmile . Rmbr to double check your speakers down the line using speaker test. There are a lot of experienced members here willing to help.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 07:16 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Headphones helpSmile . Rmbr to double check your speakers down the line using speaker test. There are a lot of experienced members here willing to help.

Im using headphones and I am pretty sure subs do work because of the flashbacks I get and suddenly memories of events and people that I knew ages ago. But besides that nothing new has happend yet, and yes I am using headphones.

Am I suppose to have amazing things happening already?

Not necessarily but reports of a sub working for 5G products say that it could happen in minutes of starting it. You're using EPHRA now correct? This has the latest technology. All I can suggest is to be exposed for it 21 hours a day. You'll see that "amazing" is not such an unreachable expectation with these subs. Something that you can jot down in your gratitude journal is that you've already become more approachable. Goodluck!

(03-08-2015, 10:35 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Something that you can jot down in your gratitude journal is that you've already become more approachable. Goodluck!

not really, actually I am trying really hard not to give you shit for that remark but I do feel more and more the need to stay away from this forum.

Stop giving me "compliments" as if I was such a bitch before and "improved", acting like you are such a gentleman yourself and above me.
Maybe I would have been nicer from the very start if you didnt randomly send me comments about your fucking crotch. And if some others on here didnt look down on me for not being a goddamn slut.
So sick of this elite attitude some of you guys have on here.

I was never unapproachable... I become unapproachable if you try to control me or look down on me with elite bullshit. I am not buying it.

Starting to wonder if all women get this shit treatment on this forum.

I will come back to give updates on the subs if I notice any big changes but besides that I am done with you guys.

Alright. Once again I'm just trying to give you honest help and advice. I'm not trying to be above you. What I write has no ulterior motive. Feel free to ask me a question if you ever feel like doing so.

EDIT: I'm also a feminist lol.

(03-08-2015, 11:41 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Alright. Once again I'm just trying to give you honest help and advice. I'm not trying to be above you. What I write has no ulterior motive. Feel free to ask me a question if you ever feel like doing so.

EDIT: I'm also a feminist lol.

It has nothing to do with being a feminist and I dont claim to one.
Undecided I dont care if someone is a man, woman or a raccoon... I dont like being treated like a child. And its really annoying when it happends all the time in real life because you look and seem 10 years younger.
At times guys 5 years younger than me trying to explain me stuff as if im a baby and acting like big brothers... im sick of it.

The only reason im back already is because I have an update.

I didnt really realise it much untill now but the last few days I went from slightly giving up ( my goals... feeling Im never getting what I want anyways ) to being extremly pissed today ( obviously ) to feeling actually some hope in getting what I really want. ( right now. )
So yeah. Moodswings. Yay... Dodgy

Alright. You're funny. Have a good time posting here. Females welcome.

RE: Attractive - rayrocanaldo - 03-09-2015

You are very negative as a person. Sounds like you have a strong inferiority complex based on feeling worthless & strong self-hate which comes out as your " combatting personality ". I think it's because of your lack of feeling worthy of everything & your self-hate.

The title of your journal is " Attractive " so far none of your post expresses an attractive personality. Feel worthy & love everything about yourself then you will be attractive.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 08:20 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: You are very negative as a person. Sounds like you have a strong inferiority complex based on feeling worthless & strong self-hate which comes out as your " combatting personality ". I think it's because of your lack of feeling worthy of everything & your self-hate.

The title of your journal is " Attractive " so far none of your post expresses an attractive personality. Feel worthy & love everything about yourself then you will be attractive.
Yeah sorry but I really dont feel like dealing with this now, its not my fault if you guys act so dense because I have given my reason why I bite and I am done with repeating myself for everyone here.

Dont respect me to act like a princess when I get this Beta bullshit thrown at me.
And I dont really care if you like my personality or not. I dont need you to confirm if I am attractive or not. Your opinion about me means shit to me, sweety.

RE: Attractive - Benjamin - 03-09-2015

You're probably going to take this as an attack too... but Ray was trying to give you some feedback though he may have worded it a little harshly.

But arguing with each other like this isn't going to be constructive for the forum unless it can actually be discussed without tearing into each other. I know it hurts when people say certain things, I mean I get triggered myself sometimes too but part of this journey is growing so we can learn to deal with that.

One thing I can point out that may help, if you're finding yourself more emotional or being triggered during a program then it usually means something is being hit upon and worked on by that program.. and when that happens usually it becomes more obvious and in awareness temporarily before it clears.

-Ben

RE: Attractive - rayrocanaldo - 03-10-2015

(03-09-2015, 09:53 PM)AlphaReal Wrote: (This is obviously not intended for Ben),

Seriously ray? I don't see her as negative, more like upfront and honest, a refreshing and must have attitude. It's funny I see guys forcing suggestions down her throat, and then getting pricky about her attitude..... (even though I know you guys meant well and weren't probably aware of it.)

No matter what your intention, it's better to ask someone before "helping out". That's the best way to deal with men and women, alike. Otherwise you run the risk of infuriating them.

Yeahhhh, I think that's true.