Subliminal Talk
Attractive - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attractive (/Thread-Attractive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-01-2015

Few days ago I finished Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome men
at 32 days.
32th night I had a vivid dream again.

First night EPRHA I couldnt sleep AT ALL...
I started to think alot ( whole night... ) about my childhood. ( wtf )
And it was almost as if I was retrieving part of me
that was still sweet and innocent when I was a little girl...
before my mind was damaged and stuffed with lies and bullshit
about the world and myself. Undecided

Second night I had another vivid dream.

RE: Attractive - Ricardo - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 03:22 PM)orange blossom Wrote: Few days ago I finished Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome men
at 32 days.

Aren't you supposed to use single stage subs until you get results?

RE: Attractive - Fonzy3 - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 03:27 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:22 PM)orange blossom Wrote: Few days ago I finished Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome men
at 32 days.

Good question. That's right, use the sub until you see results and it doesn't hurt to listen for even more time to add permanency. Commitment is key.

(03-01-2015, 03:43 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:27 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
at 32 days.

Good question. That's right, use the sub until you see results and it doesn't hurt to listen for even more time to add permanency. Commitment is key.

yeah im not sure anymore Confused, others told me to do EPRHA first.

No just continue with the sub. Your mind has already accepted 32days. Don't break the cycle.

(03-01-2015, 04:25 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: No just continue with the sub. Your mind has already accepted 32days. Don't break the cycle.

I already have been doing EPRHA for 3 days or so

Ok it's up to you then but rmbr to commit to one sub in the future until you get your results. Quitters never win.

(03-01-2015, 04:39 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Ok it's up to you then but rmbr to commit to one sub in the future until you get your results. Quitters never win.

I never said I wanted to quit -_- but whats the point in attracting men when theres still garbage. If I wanted to quit and didntn commit I wouldnt even finish the 32 days

Have you read the script for BIATHM? Once programed into your subconcious and concious you will habitually achieve the subs goal in the most healthy way possible.

But you cannot stop just because you feel some resistance.

Stick it out and you will get awesome results. 96 days atleast.

After all the sub experience I have using AM6 that has EPHRA has made those results shine even more.

Do the mature thing and commit to the sub. A short time of resistance is worth all the benefits you will get. Good luck!

RE: Attractive - GlaizenGold777 - 03-01-2015

@Orange Blossom. You must read this journal, you'll get better understanding after that. Thanks.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-02-2015

(03-01-2015, 05:56 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Have you read the script for BIATHM? Once programed into your subconcious and concious you will habitually achieve the subs goal in the most healthy way possible.

After all the sub experience I have using AM6 that has EPHRA has made those results shine even more.

Do the mature thing and commit to the sub. A short time of resistance is worth all the benefits you will get. Good luck!
Sorry but your attitude about it pisses me off.
Like im a little kid without patience while im anything but...
That comment bugs me because I was actually planning on sticking with a sub for a long period of time ( I read alot and I rarely see people on here who sticked with subs for more than 3 months ) but because what I have read I decided to turn to EPHRA ... it has nothing to do with being impatient. It have to do with the fact that everywere I read EPHRA or life tune up first were recommend. I actually had doubts a week into attractive and wanted to change to EPHRA earlier but I decided to finish the whole month.
Being in a rush or impatient has nothing to do with it, dont belittle me because I am not a teenager.

And the fact that one person says this and the other says that doesnt help either.Dodgy

RE: Attractive - Fonzy3 - 03-02-2015

It just sounds like you haven't done your research. Forget about what everyone else says.
If you read the FAQ or previous journals I'm sure you would know the best move to make in your situation.
This is a program that goes into your subconcious mind and it doesn't sound like your taking it seriously.
If you wanted the goal of BIATHM why are you changing subs? No offense but it's this kindof ignorance that allow people to aimlessly combine tools/not follow instructions and waste their time and money.

I took time out to give you my perspective. It's up to you if you'd like to use it.

RE: Attractive - GlaizenGold777 - 03-02-2015

(03-02-2015, 09:30 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 05:56 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Have you read the script for BIATHM? Once programed into your subconcious and concious you will habitually achieve the subs goal in the most healthy way possible.

Sorry but your attitude about it pisses me off.
Like im a little kid without patience while im anything but...
That comment bugs me because I was actually planning on sticking with a sub for a long period of time ( I read alot and I rarely see people on here who sticked with subs for more than 3 months ) but because what I have read I decided to turn to EPHRA ... it has nothing to do with being impatient. It have to do with the fact that everywere I read EPHRA or life tune up first were recommend. I actually had doubts a week into attractive and wanted to change to EPHRA earlier but I decided to finish the whole month.
Being in a rush or impatient has nothing to do with it, dont belittle me because I am not a teenager.

And the fact that one person says this and the other says that doesnt help either.Dodgy

@orange blossom. Read the link I gave you, you will found someone who use the program more than 3 months and achieved great success with it. Read it. It's worthed. :-)

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 03-06-2015

Looked back on same old family pictures...

being the ugly duck out of all my siblings and cousins is getting me depressed again.
I feel stuck with a curse.