Subliminal Talk
Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not (/Thread-Clearing-tapping-pstec-vs-Not)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - orange blossom - 02-21-2015

How about ( acupressure ) massage?
And yoga?
Are these ok?

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - Shawn - 02-21-2015

(02-21-2015, 05:36 AM)orange blossom Wrote: How about ( acupressure ) massage?
And yoga?
Are these ok?

These are not mind programming techniques so you are free to do the mentioned things.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - risingwarrior - 02-21-2015

Yoga is also a form of releasing btw. If you do certain forms of yoga, you'll notice your emotions releasing instantly.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - LionKing - 02-21-2015

"When you do choose to allow yourself to achieve orgasm, causes a complete orgasm with full release of sexual tension, energy and maximum pleasure – while allowing you to continue to have sex for as long as you want afterwards."

People on SM3 should be especially careful not to inadvertently ruin their ability to hold sexual tension.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - CatMan - 02-21-2015

(02-21-2015, 11:59 AM)LionKing Wrote: "When you do choose to allow yourself to achieve orgasm, causes a complete orgasm with full release of sexual tension, energy and maximum pleasure – while allowing you to continue to have sex for as long as you want afterwards."

People on SM3 should be especially careful not to inadvertently ruin their ability to hold sexual tension.

I've seen that statement. Judging by that statements wording, it seems to suggest that multiple orgasms, or at least no refractory period occurs. If so, that's amazing and I can't wait to do SM3 end of April even more so haha! Wow!

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - risingwarrior - 02-22-2015

As to this debate whether clearing works or not. I do have a theory: Maybe, the people on this forum are using PSTEC and other healing modalities AS A RESULT of the subs like EPHRA. The sub is trying to get them to take action to heal themselves emotionally and by path of least resistance, people are using the tools they have at hand. Again, it's just a theory. I'd love to see Shannon's answer on this one.

Best course of action: Do what works for YOU. And yes, read instructions. Follow them. Less is more
There's no better way of healing than doing yoga/working out, eating well, and getting plenty of sleep.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - eternity - 02-22-2015

(02-21-2015, 11:44 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Yoga is also a form of releasing btw. If you do certain forms of yoga, you'll notice your emotions releasing instantly.

Yeah but I don't see it as being programming. The brain can't receive potentially contradictory messages if there's no secondary source of message.

If I'm not mistaken, some of the other modalities require you to say something or think of something specifically while practicing it, thereby giving potential contradictory message to the brain, which is already receiving messages from the subs.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - LionKing - 02-23-2015

(02-21-2015, 12:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: Judging by that statements wording, it seems to suggest that multiple orgasms, or at least no refractory period occurs. If so, that's amazing and I can't wait to do SM3 end of April even more so haha! Wow!

I haven't seen any reports of that part actually working.. but why wait ;) --> Minuteman's Dry Orgasm guide

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - Benjamin - 02-23-2015

Quote:As to this debate whether clearing works or not. I do have a theory: Maybe, the people on this forum are using PSTEC and other healing modalities AS A RESULT of the subs like EPHRA. The sub is trying to get them to take action to heal themselves emotionally and by path of least resistance, people are using the tools they have at hand. Again, it's just a theory. I'd love to see Shannon's answer on this one.

Shannon did mention at one Stage that alot of people doing these methods might be related to OE.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - risingwarrior - 02-24-2015

Yes, I found myself doing meditation everyday during EPHRA. Something I'd never have had the discipline to do otherwise.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - Benjamin - 02-24-2015

Optimus Engine.. which is in some programs, it's basically strongly moving you towards your goal and making you do everything that's needed to get it.

-Ben

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - Shannon - 02-26-2015

The Optimus Engine is a polymorphic universal script set that basically causes you to focus on achieving the goal and use all available safe methods to accomplish that goal. In other words, it allows your own subconscious to use it's vast knowledge and wisdom to approach the subject of how to achieve the goal, and this can and frequently does lead to some very unexpected results and methods for doing so. In fact in a number of cases I have seen, people responding to the OE actually did things that they credited with their success instead of the program. If that was the case, though, why did they only start doing the things that led to success after they started using the program? In the case of this forum, of course, there is a communicable bandwagon effect for things like PSTEC, etc. But still, the OE allows your subconscious mind to work out the best way(s) to achieve the goal, because there is no way I can know all the variables in play. The results, as I said, are frequently surprising. When I first tested the OE, I was floored at the changes it got me to make to achieve my goal, stuff I would never in a million years have thought of doing otherwise. Some of it, in fact, was stuff I would have been afraid to do otherwise!

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - Fonzy3 - 02-26-2015

At the end of the day, it sounds like concious intentional clearing is just one big form of resistance towards these subs. Too bad it took seven months for this to be a clear realization on the forum.

RE: Clearing (tapping, pstec) vs Not - orange blossom - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 02:36 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: At the end of the day, it sounds like concious intentional clearing is just one big form of resistance towards these subs. Too bad it took seven months for this to be a clear realization on the forum.

sooo you have to give up trying?
Because I basically get scalp massages for healing.