Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) (/Thread-Ampers-d-The-Year-of-the-Alpha-Male-6-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Multiworld - 11-15-2015

Come on Dan,it's kind of like we miss your insightful views on things, i myself and others do pick up the pieces and learn from you and others on this forum have to say,I know it's the weekend and you have a life, btw hope all is well with you and family.
keep the faith,later.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Survivor - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 10:34 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 09:20 PM)Multiworld Wrote: Come on Dan,it's kind of like we miss your insightful views on things, i myself and others do pick up the pieces and learn from you and others on this forum have to say,I know it's the weekend and you have a life, btw hope all is well with you and family.
keep the faith,later.

Maybe its a good thing that he doesn't post. There are a lot of SM3 users that go off into sex-land never to return.

What are you talking about? Both Am and Sm worked very little for Dan.. at least that is my impression for his journal. The programs didn't deliver from the first time.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 11-16-2015

Stage 4, Day 5,

Definitely not in sex-land, guys.

I feel that my month long sojourn of Maximum Learning Speed has worn off. I'm not as mentally sharp as I was back in August when I was using it. I intend on using the 5G version when I finish this in February.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 11-17-2015

Stage 4, Day 6,

Silently angry. My life is a contradiction to what this subliminal promises. Independence? Self-sufficiency? Not my case.

I keep writing down my goals, knowing that I should be striving to get them. But deep down, I don't really give a shit about going out and getting them. Unmotivated to the important stuff.

I volunteer, learn languages, go to the gym, Prato d guitar for three hours, and do self-leaning. But when it comes to the important things, I couldn't be bothered. But no job after 2 1/2 months, and not even one prospect.

What the fuck. And my voice has gotten meek.

I'm either extremely disappointed with the program, or I'm about to hit a breakthrough

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Multiworld - 11-18-2015

Dan I you're probably about to hit a breakthrough, you know I don't be looking at life through rose colored glasses,life just gets hard as a b**ch sometimes but staying on it is all that matters.
Think about the old timer who struck gold and later he got discouraged,thought that the mined dried up,sold all his equipment to a guy who all he had to do was dig just two feet deeper and found much much gold than the first guy who sold the claim. or the football team trailing 32 to nothing at half time to come back and win the game.
Just be more determined,it's not easy but what else do we have to do,btw I think MLS 5G will help you greatly with your guitar skills among other things,think about it and lets all reach the top together {win win}!

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - JackOfHearts - 11-19-2015

(11-17-2015, 10:32 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 4, Day 6,

Silently angry. My life is a contradiction to what this subliminal promises. Independence? Self-sufficiency? Not my case.

I keep writing down my goals, knowing that I should be striving to get them. But deep down, I don't really give a shit about going out and getting them. Unmotivated to the important stuff.

I volunteer, learn languages, go to the gym, Prato d guitar for three hours, and do self-leaning. But when it comes to the important things, I couldn't be bothered. But no job after 2 1/2 months, and not even one prospect.

What the ****. And my voice has gotten meek.

I'm either extremely disappointed with the program, or I'm about to hit a breakthrough

I'm on the same day same stage as you and I feel like my life is great, that I'm confident, happy with what I do (don't have a job), I feel like I'm a man and that I can handle things easily. I'm very optimistic since I started this stage 4, I keep laughing for no reason. I felt a bit of resistance though, it was a bit harder to sleep with the sub.

Usually it's harder the first day of a new stage so maybe it will get better next week for you.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 11-24-2015

Stage 4, Day 13

I feel pretty good about myself, but it's like a Groundhog day for me everyday. I'm using that to my advantage by practicing things that I normally would not have to time to practice.

Gym's been pretty good; I've gotten into a shape where anyone would know that I'm in great condition. Guitar's been pretty good, too.
I connected with someone from high school, and he's pretty switched on, so that's a plus. He wants to collab musically.

I've had the idea of selling guitar instruction ebooks on Fiverr; I'm partway through a simple instruction manual that over-delivers for something costing 5 dollars.

Sleeping a ton; I'm embarrassed that I sleep in so much; due to lack of purpose; no reason to get up.

Also have done a no-fap for about 6-8 days (unsure exactly); I might reset tonight Smile

Edit: It's funny that in Stage 4, my other two runs were so productive that my days were scheduled down to the minute. This time, I'm lounging around, sludging through the day. I don't doubt the power of these subliminals, but I've experienced the opposite effect in this run.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Benjamin - 12-04-2015

Dan, I hate to do this as I know you've been here for ages. BUT refer to rule 2 "Spamming and all other forms of unapproved, unwanted and unsolicited advertising are hereby banned. You may NOT post any advertising in your signature."

Not wanting to seem like an asshole but we have the rules for a reason. So could you edit those links out please.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 12-06-2015

@Benjamin Thanks for the refresher. I took them down.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 12-07-2015

Stage 4, Day 25,

This stage has had me feeling down on myself for most of it.
But, there's an upside. My ebooks have been selling ok; made about 5 USD in 4 days, without any real promotion. I'll be promoting them starting Saturday, when they're free.

I wrote a 9,500 word ebook in 22 hours of real time (not writing time). Obviously, I slept during some of that, and did many other things. Getting a book cover for that, and it should be ready for sale immediately after.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 12-13-2015

Stage 4, Day 31

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 12-23-2015

Stage 5, Day 9,

Got a haircut, got addicted to video games for a while.
Also got a part-time job. Starting January 2016

Spent part of today evaluating my goals for 2016; I always get highly motivated for the first 3-4 months. This year, I was able to drag it out for 8 months, with the first 7 being highly precise and on point.

Finding Jewish girls very attractive. More to say, but I don't wanna spend too much time writing right now.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 01-03-2016

Stage 5, Day 20,

Spend a great deal of time with family, and some of it writing.
Let's review the year.

Holidays:
- Went through Christmas without a hitch; deal my yearly drinking, and now I don't really need to drink heh. My family has this feud, so some family members didn't go the Christmas events.
- Drinking affects my playing the next morning, so my guitar playing took a few hits from that.
- However, my guitar playing and singing are the best they've ever been.

Music:
- Not songwriting, but practicing a ton on guitar
- Singing lessons have been great, though I've taken a bit of time off.
- Going to practice singing quite hard to get great this year.

School:
- Graduated with all credentials, despite a hickup (a narcissistic boss).
- Got my license to work
- Been looking for work for the past 4 months (see below)

Money:
- Made over 110$ Canadian money this month with Kindle. Published my few book on December 3, 2015. Since then, I've added a couple.
- Wrote a 20,000 self-improvement book in about 5 days. Neatly formatted and everything. I just published it today, and I'll be promoting it shortly.
- Kindle sales have been increasing; the highest was today at 11 sales. I've gotten a couple of 10 sale days this week. I can only see this increasing if I play it smart.

Love/Sex:
- Still sucks lol
- Had a really good relationship until April, when I had to move away.
- Not really meeting any; not focused on it, and not exactly missing them.
- Though I've introduced myself to some, there's no chemistry, and they don't want to do with me

Work:
- Got a job; working 15 hours a week not related to my field, so I still have time to look for a full-time job while doing my other projects.
- Might use my sales funnels with Kindle to offer guitar lessons, making more money

Body:
- Went from 180 to 205 lbs, back down to 180, then up to my current weight of 193 lbs (I want to be around 200 lbs)
- Deadlift is still 100 lbs under its maximum, but I'm doing it with proper form and hamstring involvement (245 vs. 335 lbs)
- Having highest chess presses so far (still a bit weak at 95lbs per arm)

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 01-09-2016

Stage 5, Day 26,

I find out that I'm making more on Kindle than I thought; approximately 200 CADadian in a month. It's a nice feeling that I'm able to support my extra expenses (singing lessons, gym membership, etc.). If I could pull off an extra 250$ per month to pay off student loans, that's be awesome.

Had my first week of work. It's a bit wild since it's full of screaming kids. But it's decent money for a part-time job.