Subliminal Talk
alpha male vs. woman magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: alpha male vs. woman magnet (/Thread-alpha-male-vs-woman-magnet)

Pages: 1 2

alpha male vs. woman magnet - achtung81 - 12-11-2014

I am just about to finish stage 6 of alpha male V6. It's been quite a ride (a lot of ups and downs)...

I know I've made great strides, but at the same time the intense resistance I experienced makes me want to run it over again since apparently I've still got stuff to work through.

On the other hand, I'm quite impatient, and I'd like to get on with Woman Magnet 2.0. What would you recommend?

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - enoch - 12-11-2014

Woman magnet is literally what the title implies, I just completed it. Women will come into your life but it is still up to you what to do with the opportunity. Now ask yourself what do you want to do with this increased opportunity and if you can achieved that goal with your current skill.

If youre gonna run am6 again take a break, use a single stage sub before reruns. I suggest one of the internal improvement subs e.g. eprha.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Clansy - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 11:22 AM)enoch Wrote: Woman magnet is literally what the title implies, I just completed it. Women will come into your life but it is still up to you what to do with the opportunity. Now ask yourself what do you want to do with this increased opportunity and if you can achieved that goal with your current skill.

If youre gonna run am6 again take a break, use a single stage sub before reruns. I suggest one of the internal improvement subs e.g. eprha.

Maybe you can share your experiences on WM2? Smile A lot of people would be interested in that here.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - adam225 - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 11:04 AM)achtung81 Wrote: I am just about to finish stage 6 of alpha male V6. It's been quite a ride (a lot of ups and downs)...

I know I've made great strides, but at the same time the intense resistance I experienced makes me want to run it over again since apparently I've still got stuff to work through.

On the other hand, I'm quite impatient, and I'd like to get on with Woman Magnet 2.0. What would you recommend?

Without a doubt - Rerun AM6 before moving onto WM or SM. You want to extract everything you possible can from it before moving on to ensure a SOLID foundation. Personally, I'd recommend a month off before restarting it to ensure the current results settle. You may find that you grow during the rest period too.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - DarthXedonias - 12-11-2014

I would say go over the bullet points for AM6 and rate each one as either weak, average, or strong. If you rate most of them as strong I would move on to WM2, if not rerun AM6. That's the method I used to see how well I progressed during my first run through and to see if I needed to rerun it. I'm currently on WM2 right now and can say I'm already seeing subtle changes to myself and manifestations even in just Stage 1. Just waiting a few more days before I actually put up a Journal.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - achtung81 - 12-11-2014

Thanks... the responses were quite helpful... I will rerun AM6 once I finish this run... That way in 6 months from now there won't be any doubt at all...

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - TheRealJustin - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 01:54 PM)achtung81 Wrote: Thanks... the responses were quite helpful... I will rerun AM6 once I finish this run... That way in 6 months from now there won't be any doubt at all...

Run Woman Magnet and keep a journal please. Screw doing Alpha again, do it again after something new if you feel like it. Everyone here wants instant results, and these subs here are as close as I've seen to it, but damn. You're not even done with the program yet and you already want to go through it again.

I am biased since I want to read some Woman Magnet journals or testimonials, in the end do what you feel is right, but I vote you do Woman Magnet.

Don't think Alpha is done working once you're done listening to the Sub either. Just do Woman Magnet, and after that do another run of Alpha. Maybe use the refresher for a little bit if you really really really think you need it.

Start Women Magnet, keep a journal, and me and you both will be happy that you did.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Broski - 12-11-2014

I am midway through stage 4 myself with AM 6 and see myself most likely running it again. I think the most effective route is building the most solid foundation possible before moving on to WM2 or SM3. That way you will get much quicker and better results with those products

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - achtung81 - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 04:05 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 01:54 PM)achtung81 Wrote: Thanks... the responses were quite helpful... I will rerun AM6 once I finish this run... That way in 6 months from now there won't be any doubt at all...

Run Woman Magnet and keep a journal please. Screw doing Alpha again, do it again after something new if you feel like it. Everyone here wants instant results, and these subs here are as close as I've seen to it, but damn. You're not even done with the program yet and you already want to go through it again.

I am biased since I want to read some Woman Magnet journals or testimonials, in the end do what you feel is right, but I vote you do Woman Magnet.

Don't think Alpha is done working once you're done listening to the Sub either. Just do Woman Magnet, and after that do another run of Alpha. Maybe use the refresher for a little bit if you really really really think you need it.

Start Women Magnet, keep a journal, and me and you both will be happy that you did.

Let's talk in 6 months, guy. I'll be happy to keep a journal then, after I do alpha again...

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - adam225 - 12-12-2014

(12-11-2014, 04:22 PM)Broski Wrote: I am midway through stage 4 myself with AM 6 and see myself most likely running it again. I think the most effective route is building the most solid foundation possible before moving on to WM2 or SM3. That way you will get much quicker and better results with those products

You're better off doing it this way. Focus on one thing at a time. Being patient will always pay off in the long run.

From reading most of the SM3 journals I get a strong impression that another AM run would of done wonders.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - in3deep - 12-12-2014

Sorry to say this guys

I don't see why AM should be rerun over and over again

That's a beta behaviour

Trust that the program did it's job on the first run and it should based on the description... Move on to WM stage

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - adam225 - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 10:55 AM)in3deep Wrote: Sorry to say this guys

That's a beta behaviour

Trust that the program did it's job on the first run and it should based on the description... Move on to WM stage

Because you would of missed out on what ever you resisted. You want a solid run through with no resistance ideally. Also, you want to ensure the programing is permennate, and this is what takes time.

There's nothing beta about being wise and trying to better yourself. But there is something beta about believing that something may cause you to be beta. Alphas do what they want, the word "beta" (or what others think) doesn't come to mind as it's irrelevant.

Becoming 'alpha' is a unique journey, and everyone will have their own time frame to get there. What take someone two runs may take another four.... The only person who can judge when they feel "ready" is you.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Leo1990 - 12-12-2014

I think it is a wise decision to run am6 again.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Benjamin - 12-12-2014

Quote:Sorry to say this guys

That's a beta behaviour

So running something that is working until you really get the results you want is a beta behaviour? What if that isn't the case and skipping forward due to impatience when it isn't finished doing it's work is beta behaviour?

I'm not saying that either is, but coming and labelling something like that due to your own insecurities isn't helping somebody who may need several runthroughs.

-Ben