Subliminal Talk
Weight Loss V6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Weight Loss V6 journal (/Thread-Weight-Loss-V6-journal)

Pages: 1 2

Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 12-01-2014

So I have been having trouble with my weight for almost my entire life and it has been a huge obstacle for me to get my weight down to a healthy level so I can have a better body. Through out my entire time line until now I have experienced my weight as an huge obstacle in my social life. The last couple of years I have learned to be comfortable with myself and this has been a huge journey for me. Getting more comfortable with myself stemmed from not being able to accept and love myself, as an result this core problem has bundled itself up and has led me to experiences that impacted the direction of my life in a negative manner.

I contacted subliminal-shop with some questions and through this I discovered weight loss v6. Thank you Ben! I was quite impressed with the results Ben achieved and I felt that it was time for a change for myself, this time without being pushed by others.

After listening for one entire week I put myself on the scale and got 127.5 kg, which is almost 50 kg of excessive baggage that I have been accumulating over the years. The subliminals that I have bought here have a strong and positive impact on me and with this subliminal I notice a lot of sad emotions and almost everytime when I am listening while laying down I notice tears. There are no memories surfacing when this happens. I am also noticing that my dreaming has increased and that I am tired when I wake up.

Until now I have notice subtle things that I am quicker stuffed but my cravings are still there and I still indulge in these bad habits.

I have bought the book Forever Fat Loss to educate myself on healthy eating and am going to subscribe to the gym so I can do some exercises for my core, shoulder etc and do some walking ( to get my heart in a fatburning zone ). The muscle workouts are for a neck/shoulder injury that I have been having for most than 1 year now. I am debating withmyself weither I should post pictures of my now body ( do not want to induce night mares to folks here )

I am looking forward finally dealing with this problem and sharing my journey here on this board.

Thanks

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - Benjamin - 12-01-2014

Nice man... good luck!

Glad you're going to be doing weights, they are an important part of it. I've seen some people who have lost alot of weight doing mainly cardio and they don't look anywhere near as good. And if you put on muscle then you will burn more fat. Depends what you can do with your shoulder though too.

Look into foam rolling for that, i've been doing it about 3 weeks now before each workout and my shoulders, arms and back feel much better. Same with my legs, I can do squats much better without the tightness and it doesn't hurt my knees like it has in the past.

-Ben

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - Benjamin - 12-01-2014

I just see that fat loss forever is based on intermittent fasting, it will be interesting to see how you go with it. I do the renegade diet which is another intermittent fasting method.

-Ben

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 12-08-2014

I enjoyed the challanges I encountered this week, one big change for me was going to the gym and starting my training. Started out with weights and ended my workout with a cardio session, which exists just out of walking fast paced to get my hart in fat burning mode. I worked on my shoulders, back and abs and legs to strengthen my core. My muscles are sour and I feel weaker than usual. The feeling of working out feels good, it makes me feel primal and gets me out of my head and more into my body. My shoulders and neck feel more relaxed which is a positive sign for me.

Dietary wise I have been eating cookies and chips this week. Normally I would indulge almost everyday into eating cookies / snacks. I thought I would gain weight this weak but to my supprise I have hit 125.5 kg.

I am standing on the scale in my undies and it was after I went to the toilet, normally I would weigh myself before doing that so I am adding 600 grams or so ( based upon past experience ) to set my weight 126.1 kg.

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 12-08-2014

Thank you for the foam tip Ben, I will check it out.... I just realized that the title of the book is wrong. The correct title is Forever Fat Loss: Escape the Low Calorie and Low Carb Diet Traps and Achieve Effortless and Permanent Fat Loss by Working with Your Biology Instead of Against It.

I have tried intermitent fasting in the past but I never pulled through for more than a week. Now I am thinking I should do it 1 - 2 times a week. What do you think about:

https://www.facebook.com/AriWhittenFanPage/photos/a.372135619594441.1073741827.370709463070390/419055708235765/

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - Benjamin - 12-08-2014

You've started losing weight, good job! Smile

I do IF 16 hours overnight, sounds like you're talking about the 24 hour version which I haven't tried and don't plan to.

From my own experience I don't believe the stuff he is saying in the article as it's working great for me, and I haven't lost muscle either. After 6 or so months i'm still losing fat and putting on some muscle.

I'm no expert and it's not like i've been doing it for years, but I value my own experience much more than these articles criticizing it.

Though maybe it would be a better idea to just work on getting your eating healthy before you try intermittent fasting. If I tried it when I first started I probably would have had issues, I just started it like a year in when I had everything else going well.

-Ben

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 12-15-2014

Hi,

a quick update, I gained weight. Currently I am at 127.9 kg.

things that went well this week:

- exercise and I enjoyed it
- have a variety of gym schedules that I can play arround with

things that need improvement

- stop eating fastfood and other unhealthy food. I always regret it afterwards
- found it difficult to eat healthy - lots of resistance there

I get in this old pattern where I am eating fastfood / cookies after a workout, I really need to quit this if I want to make progress. Thinking about buying PSTEC ( which I have read good things about ). Update more later...

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 12-25-2014

My current weight is 127.3 kg weigh in on last monday.

- want to drop rice, bread and pasta´s ( basically all the bad carbs)

- my workouts are going great

- the silent track, Is not doing that much for me, I feel more emotinos coming up when I listen to the other tracks

- have to work on my cravings towards unhealthy food. I still have the same bad habbit where I go and get cookies after working out!

- Bought PSTEC weight loss

- going to cut down on computer / sitting time and set up a more diciplined schedule with exercise and other acitivities other than the computer

- sucks to be stuck at this weight, espesially now with christmass I know I gained weight. I am too much on auto mode when I start eating, also when I am hungry I go in the automatic mode of consuming lots of food to the point where I feel full, way beyond having enough

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 01-12-2015

over the weeks I flunctuated in weight.

Current weight: 130 kg

Progress:

- motivation to work out in a real disiciplined fashion
- my sugar rushes are easier to resist now
- feel better
- I overcame my habbit to buy cookies after working out!
- decided not to watch movies any more - at least once a week. Makes me more productive, I have more time left over for learning.

needs improvement:

- still eat large portpions and will do so in large portions. That feeling just overpowers me.
- strugle to leave out the rice, past and bread..

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - in3deep - 01-12-2015

Dun monitor daily

Your weight will fluctuate due to water retention as well as how much food in your tummy

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 01-12-2015

Hi In3deep, I only weigh myself each monday morning in my undies

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - Shannon - 01-13-2015

If you find yourself over time consistently gaining weight while using WL6 properly, it is an indication that you need emotional healing and pain relief for a while first. But the first several weeks it can fluctuate a lot in some people, as they integrate the new programming and deal with resistance/acceptance cycles.

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - AAA - 01-13-2015

Hi Shannon, I have already used Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid for 5 -6 months. The subliminal weightloss v6 has given me results but my eating habbits are - and always have been my biggest sticking point. I am thinking about doing more focused work using PSTEC on my eating habbits when this does not change. I really want to get this handled.

This morning I decided to get up on the scale again because 130 kg was hard to swallow for me ( normally I only do it once a week ). I got 127.8 kg so this has been a relief for me. If I can get a handle on my eating habbits, things will be much better.

RE: Weight Loss V6 journal - in3deep - 01-14-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:22 AM)AAA Wrote: Hi In3deep, I only weigh myself each monday morning in my undies

yup

but depending on factors like salt intake.. your body might end up storing more water

and get released a couple of days later whiles the salt balance is restored