Subliminal Talk
5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? (/Thread-5-days-of-ASC-feeling-tired-Is-that-normal)

5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - terry44 - 11-25-2014

I started ASC 5 days ago, about 5 to 6 hours ultrasonic while I sleep and 4 to 6 hours masked while I work on my computer. I know in the instructions for 5G it says you may need more sleep, but I'm surprised at how tired I've been feeling the last couple of days. Has anyone else noticed this? It's even made me feel slightly clumsy and more accident prone. I can definitely feel something good going on though. I feel more confident talking to people and hold eye contact more and smile at people, but best of all, I've started to feel like I don't care that much what people think of me. I will stick it out for the full 32 days, it's just that I often work long hours and don't always get enough sleep, so it's making me very tired. I will try to get another hour of sleep but it's very difficult when you have a long and unpredictable work pattern.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - adam225 - 11-25-2014

Yes it's normal lol. Just keep going, you'll over come it.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - Shawn - 11-25-2014

You could try to reduce the listening time to 8h/day until you get used to and then just do more.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - terry44 - 11-25-2014

Thanks for the replies. I think on the very busy days I'll have to ditch the ultrasonic and manage on 6 to 8 hours of masked while I'm working. I'd rather do more, but I need to function well when I'm really busy.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - Tao374 - 11-25-2014

Yea I'd advise staying around 8 hours when first starting. When I start a new sub I find 6 hours ultra while sleeping and 2 hours of masked is good. Then steadily increase the intensity as you get used to it. Usually doing somethings like 8+4 after or 8+6 after a few weeks or a month with almost no tired feeling.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - terry44 - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 03:45 AM)Tao374 Wrote: Yea I'd advise staying around 8 hours when first starting. When I start a new sub I find 6 hours ultra while sleeping and 2 hours of masked is good. Then steadily increase the intensity as you get used to it. Usually doing somethings like 8+4 after or 8+6 after a few weeks or a month with almost no tired feeling.

Thanks, I'm really glad to hear the tired feeling goes away.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - Alta - 01-08-2015

Hi terry44

How did you get on with ASC in the end? Did the tiredness go? I have started listening to this sub and am getting the tiredness also. I've been listening for 5 days now, 8 hours a day, mainly ultrasonic at night but with an hour on headphones. I had to have a night off last night due to tiredness and I'm still exhausted today.

Thing I can't understand is that I've listened to LTU and EPRHA, both 5G, and never got anything like this level of tiredness. What causes it causes it so much with ASC I wonder? Is it something to do with the sub really having to do battle with my old programming to win my mind over perhaps?

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - Shannon - 01-08-2015

Please be aware that 32 days is the minimum usage time. Most people report best results from 90 days+.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - terry44 - 01-09-2015

(01-08-2015, 10:01 AM)Alta Wrote: Hi terry44

How did you get on with ASC in the end? Did the tiredness go? I have started listening to this sub and am getting the tiredness also. I've been listening for 5 days now, 8 hours a day, mainly ultrasonic at night but with an hour on headphones. I had to have a night off last night due to tiredness and I'm still exhausted today.

Thing I can't understand is that I've listened to LTU and EPRHA, both 5G, and never got anything like this level of tiredness. What causes it causes it so much with ASC I wonder? Is it something to do with the sub really having to do battle with my old programming to win my mind over perhaps?

Hi Alta

Yeah, I'm still doing ASC on day 49 I think. The tiredness is a lot better after the first week or so, but you have to go to bed earlier.

It's definitely been worth doing. I feel more confident, less concerned about what others think of me, I've lost some mild obsessional neuroses like checking I've done things more than once etc. I speak my mind more and stick up for myself more. So pretty good so far.

RE: 5 days of ASC, feeling tired. Is that normal? - Alta - 01-09-2015

Great, thanks for the update. Today I experienced hardly any exhaustion or tiredness so maybe the adjustment period is over. I'm still not sure why ASC hit me harder than LTU or EPRHA though Huh

Glad to hear you're getting some solid results anyway.