Subliminal Talk
EPRHA Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: EPRHA Review (/Thread-EPRHA-Review)

EPRHA Review - Tao374 - 11-22-2014

Ok as promised my EPRHA review. First and foremost subs work and Shannon's 5G subs are very smooth (probably the Naturalizer). I've tried a lot of different forms of self development over the last 7 years and these recordings are absolutely incredible. They are not like other subs that made me feel like a zombie and made my brain feel really concrete and awkward. But on to the matter at hand if I could describe EPRHA in one word it would be soothing. I listened to EPRHA every day for over 96 days and every time I slipped on my head phones and played the trickling steam track it was like going to my own private sanctuary (SERENE). I read a review a few months ago that broke down this sub by module and I have decided to follow the same format.

-Emotional pain relief: First and foremost I have seen a drastic improvement in the pain I feel from a past relationship that cut me very deep. I still miss her occasionally but the pain just doesn't really seem to be there.

-Emotional healing: Well I feel like I'm capable of having better relationships and being a better person.

-Guilt/shame/fear release: This is a big one, the sub really went in and started to clean out a bunch of really deep seeded garbage in my mind. Due to this I feel much lighter and the world often looks much brighter (literally). I feel like I'm experiencing life from a higher level than when I started.

-Mental/emotional maturity improvement: I kind of overlooked this module when I started but wow. It has really changed my thought process. I just naturally want to make better choice and want to be around more mature people and move on with my life.

-Self forgiveness: Hum, I've definitely done some things in my life that I'm not proud of but they don't seem to be effecting me. I used this sub for a period of over three months sometimes it's hard for me to remember how I felt when I started. The changes are often slow but drastic non the less.

-Forgiveness of others: I've had a lot of build up anger towards my mother throughout my life but it has been noticeable less since I started this program, which is kind of nice.

-Letting go of the past: It seems like this module has effected me by making me consciously realize that the future doesn't have to be like the past and I can chose to go any direction I want to in life.

-Self Validation: I feel less needy and more independent which is also great but not extraordinarily confident like when using ASC.

Overall this has been a completely awesome experience for me. My results were good however, I do feel I could of benefited from using it longer. Part of the reason I chose LTU as my next sub which is kind of EPRHA on steroids in my eyes. I know it's a much larger script and not as focused but I'm hoping it will still continue to dissolve deep seeded negativity inside of me. I could really write a book just about this sub but I'm not. I'd advise any one reading this to try this sub especially considering it's free. I would like tho thank Shannon again for making it available to us for free again and thank all the people that read my journal. I hope I have inspired you guys as much as you have me. Good luck and happy mind reprogramming.

RE: EPRHA Review - GlaizenGold777 - 11-23-2014

@Tao374
Dude, you have very nice testimonials. I will use EPRHA for six months next month. Have some suggestion while listening to this sub, like ebook suggestion or else or just let the sub go with the flow? Thanks Dude Wink

RE: EPRHA Review - Tao374 - 11-24-2014

(11-23-2014, 10:45 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: @Tao374
Dude, you have very nice testimonials. I will use EPRHA for six months next month. Have some suggestion while listening to this sub, like ebook suggestion or else or just let the sub go with the flow? Thanks Dude Wink

Go with the flow is good, the sub will guide you in the direction you need to go all you have to do is cooperate. On other suggestions I do have a list of books and other resources that have been helpful. I was planning on making a post in the discussion forum in the near future of information that I think could help others. Definitely will be including a lot of information on herbalism, one of my biggest passions and very helpful in all areas of life. Good luck when you start EPRHA next month, I don't think you will be disappointed. However, I would note it might not be as exciting as some of the other subs and is somewhat of a slow and gradual process.

RE: EPRHA Review - risingwarrior - 11-29-2014

@Tao374 A bit off topic but I read your previous testimonial of ASC 5G. Can you tell me how much (% approximately) of the sub's effects are still persistent in you? Did any of the effects fade away after you stopped using the sub?

RE: EPRHA Review - Tao374 - 12-01-2014

Unfortunately only minimal results lasted, maybe 15-25%. I only did the program for 38 days and from what I've read that's not really ideal for permanent programming. The effects started to fade almost immediately. I started LTU 16 days ago which has a minor focus on confidence and it's starting to come back a little bit. I'm still fighting through the beginning stages of resistance a little bit but I'm hoping it helps to improve all areas of my life and that doing 6+ months of it will result in more permanent effects. I will be starting a journal in the near future for anyone interested in reading. One more thing to consider though is that I went from ASC to EPRHA and EPRHA is a very passive sub that focuses on letting go of things and being at peace. I felt this kind of contradicted ASC which was giving me a very masculine sense of confidence at the time.

RE: EPRHA Review - risingwarrior - 12-01-2014

@Tao374 Thanks for the reply. I'm using ASC at the moment. The results are almost instantaneous but I too fear that they will fade away over time. I think what happens is your earlier programming takes over after a while. A good way to make it permanent is to use it 96+ days, take a gap, then use it again.

But still, 15%-25% after 4 months is not that bad.

RE: EPRHA Review - Tao374 - 12-02-2014

Your welcome and I agree. I plan on using LTU tell it's my dominant programming. It should be an amazing journey, have already seen some interesting changes. Good luck with ASC and you can look forward to a lot of attention from the opposite sex. Not to mention it's ability to remove obstacles from your mind.