Subliminal Talk
EPHRA JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA JOURNAL (/Thread-EPHRA-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 02-11-2015

Day 83
My plan was to stick with EPHRA for a full 6 months. BUT, I have a potential opportunity opening up for me in the next 4-6 months. As I have not had any resistance to EPHRA in quite some time, I am going to switch to AF. Iwill begin an AF log under the Womens Journal within the next couple of days.

Thank you for the amazing support with EPHRABig Grin

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 04-16-2015

So. I used AF until 3/4 of the way through the 2nd stage. I noticed absolutely nothing. Except my posture starting to droop and I wasn't feeling quite as secure. I decided to go back to EPHRA and restart the 6 months I iniatally wanted to complete.

I began EPHRA again on March 29th. I hit resistance within a couple of days. I just couldn't focus on anything. I just keep wanting better things: to look better, more materialistic items, etc... almost like a depression. This is just now starting to recede. Thank goodness.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - Shannon - 04-17-2015

(04-16-2015, 01:16 PM)I am a self helper Wrote: So. I used AF until 3/4 of the way through the 2nd stage. I noticed absolutely nothing. Except my posture starting to droop and I wasn't feeling quite as secure. I decided to go back to EPHRA and restart the 6 months I iniatally wanted to complete.

I began EPHRA again on March 29th. I hit resistance within a couple of days. I just couldn't focus on anything. I just keep wanting better things: to look better, more materialistic items, etc... almost like a depression. This is just now starting to recede. Thank goodness.

Have you ever noticed that when you quit less than 1/3rd of the way through something, you don't get results? Maybe that's why you're supposed to use all six stages before deciding what happened as a result of the program. I don't build six stage programs because it's fun. I don't build them to charge more. I build them to get results on complex and challenging issues that take time to achieve. Sometimes more than one run. Quitting when things get a little challenging is beta behavior. It's your subconscious deciding to hide and use excuses not to change, instead of growing and changing, with your conscious mind allowing it to. Tell me, did you read the part in the instructions where it says not to quit once you start? There are some good reasons for that. I suggest you read the instructions for AF and follow them this time.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 05-15-2015

I switched back to EPHRA about 1 month ago. I accept that I failed to follow directions with the AF program. I will not apologize because I feel that I have made drastic improvement using this program again. I will continue on until August 1st.
I feel much more relaxed, happy even. Currently I am extremely swamped/overwhelmed with work and home but I am handling it without a problem, staying calm, cool and collected. It takes a lot to get me angry or make me react. I am speaking my mind without apology and not rehearsing what I have to say in my head before I say it.
The change was so smooth that I really don't even notice it. I will just do or say something and will think to my self "Wow, where did that come from?"

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - Benjamin - 05-15-2015

Nice.. good result.

I fixed your signature quote for you, you need another [/quote] at the end for it to work.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - Shannon - 05-18-2015

I don't want you to apologize. I want you to succeed.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - zeo - 07-01-2015

(05-15-2015, 05:52 AM)I am a self helper Wrote: I switched back to EPHRA about 1 month ago. I accept that I failed to follow directions with the AF program. I will not apologize because I feel that I have made drastic improvement using this program again. I will continue on until August 1st.
I feel much more relaxed, happy even. Currently I am extremely swamped/overwhelmed with work and home but I am handling it without a problem, staying calm, cool and collected. It takes a lot to get me angry or make me react. I am speaking my mind without apology and not rehearsing what I have to say in my head before I say it.
The change was so smooth that I really don't even notice it. I will just do or say something and will think to my self "Wow, where did that come from?"
I am popping in as a new forum member. I have been reading threads trying to decide which sub to start with. It seems the consensus is to start with a healing one before any other, in order to remove resitance/obstacles, and EPHRA may be the way to go for me.
I admire your perseverance and your journal has been inspiring, especially the job part. I am dealing with a similar situation, which has made me turn to self - help solutions... it almost makes me wonder if we work for the same semiconductor company. Too many coincidences Smile
thank you being so open!

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 07-03-2015

Thank you for following Zeo. Ephra has made a major change for the better with me. I am calmer. My OM was gone for a couple of months and life was awesome. Upon his return, the first day even, I could feel the aggravations creeping back in. It is not as bad as what it was prior though. Now I actually feel kinda bad for him. I couldn't imagine going through life not appreciating anything or anybody. It must be a lonely existance.
Most day's though, I go home feeling at peace. I don't stress about the job or the boss anymore, it isn't worth my time or energy.