Subliminal Talk
EPHRA JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA JOURNAL (/Thread-EPHRA-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - JackOfHearts - 12-19-2014

You can also say some affirmation like 'I now always remember my dreams' before getting up and sleeping.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - terry44 - 12-20-2014

(12-19-2014, 05:53 PM)I am a self helper Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 04:51 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 06:14 AM)I am a self helper Wrote: Day 33
I read all of these other posts and everybody is taking about how they have numerous vivid and detailed dreams nightly. I rarely remember having any dreams. What does it mean that I don't normally remember having any dreams at all?

I can just speak for myself, but I remember more often my dreams if I take some Vitamin B supplements. Without taking this I also rarely remember my dreams.

Thanks Sebastian, I will give it a try. Is there a specific time that I should take them?

ZMA helps me remember dreams, that has B6 in it.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - Shawn - 12-20-2014

I read all of these other posts and everybody is taking about how they have numerous vivid and detailed dreams nightly. I rarely remember having any dreams. What does it mean that I don't normally remember having any dreams at all?

I can just speak for myself, but I remember more often my dreams if I take some Vitamin B supplements. Without taking this I also rarely remember my dreams.

Thanks Sebastian, I will give it a try. Is there a specific time that I should take them?

I don't think the time really matters but I took them in the evening. Just try out what fits for you.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 02:29 AM)sebastian Wrote:

I don't think the time really matters but I took them in the evening. Just try out what fits for you.

I have the B vitamins at work, I will start them tomorrow. The affirmations I will start tonight.
I am worried as to what my subconscious is hiding, but will face it as it comes. Hopefully it will release me from what is holding back.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-22-2014

Started the B vitamin last night. I remember having dreams but not what they were about. I also did not sleep as well as I had been. I am going try taking them earlier today.

I realized just yesterday that since being on this program my appetite had decreased significantly and that I am not craving sugars, to include alcohol, they way that I usually do around the holidays or uwhen stressed. Wink

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-23-2014

The B vitamins are starting to work.

I had an interesting dream last night.
I was in my childhood home and my brother and were going to burn it to the ground. We mixed two chemicals, I have no idea what two, and it started to burn. Suddenly two young girls stopped the fire. I think one of the girls was my sister but I am not sure. We made the girls leave and tried to burn it down again.

This is where I woke up. What is odd is that I really do not have contact with my siblings. I have the sense that my brother was there to take the blame for the fire, but I am not sure.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-24-2014

I am going to have to shut down EPHRA until I can get back to my regular work schedule. They changed my shift and with the changes only getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. I remember reading when i started the program that you would need more sleep with it. I am so exhausted I couldn't tell if I had a breakthrough or not. I only feel numb at this point

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-28-2014

Day 41
I took a two day break to reboot my mind. I have not run EPHRA since 12/25/14 early AM after waking up with day 4 of the same headache and sever exhuastion, even after 6 hours of sleep. I pretty much slept the weekend away. Feeling a little better now but still have another week on swing shift.
I am going to attempt to restart EPHRA and see how it goes.

After reading Bens Journey To Transformation, I hope that the exhaustion, depression, etc.. are associated with a breakthrough due. I am certainly ready to get back to normal.

It may be coincidence but it seems like my boss is acting different towards me lately. He is explaining things and actually talking to me. Definitely a change since I snapped back at him one day last week.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 01-08-2015

Day 51
I really have not felt any major changes lately. I have noticed that I am somewhat calmer. Is it because I am on my regular schedule and getting sleep or is it the program?
My 14 year old son made a major mistake, I remained very calm, told him how disappointed in him I am and let it go. Normally I would harp on it.
I have also noticed that I now tell people what I do and don't like. Never before have I done this. Also, I am telling my husband what gifts I want for the holidays. Another first.

Additionally, this is the first time in years that I am looking forward to by birthday. Historically, I would go nuts and spend a fortune on anti-wrinkle creams and weight loss supplements. My husband actually expects it now. This year I have no desire to go waste my money. I have come to realize that I am 47 years old. I am not going to look younger and my weight is in the normal range. I have accepted it (not that I still wouldn't mind looking 30 againBlush)

Starting today, I have the utrasonic running in both my office and in my bedroom running on a constant loop. My exposure time will change daily but that can't be helped.

Early birthday present to myself. I bought the meditation pkg. Now I just need to find the time to use it.

Have a Happy New Years all.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - kalmah0804 - 01-08-2015

I ran EPRHA for around 90 days and I have to say that I sort of felt a lot of what you felt. Very good early results but very quickly I grew sort of depressed and frustrated, because I felt like I wasn't making anymore progress anymore and I felt like EPRHA was being wasted on me. It was only when I started reading back to the origin point of my EPRHA journal that I realized how far I had come, even if I didn't really feel like it. I stuck it out and by the end of my 90 day or so long period, I didn't feel beaming with hope or teeming with joy, but I felt tremendously ready to move on to the next step of my subliminal emotional healing, and started using other, more advanced subs with a tremendous amount of success.

So just keep on trucking away, even if on some days you feel like EPRHA is hurting more than it's helping. It's well worth your time and dedication to finish your treatment period with EPRHA--I'd suggest at least 3 months, preferably close to 6. The longer you use and the more hours you use it per day the better you'll be off at the end of your treatment phase.

Good luck, and keep on going strong!

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 07:48 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: I ran EPRHA for around 90 days and I have to say that I sort of felt a lot of what you felt. Very good early results but very quickly I grew sort of depressed and frustrated, because I felt like I wasn't making anymore progress anymore and I felt like EPRHA was being wasted on me. It was only when I started reading back to the origin point of my EPRHA journal that I realized how far I had come, even if I didn't really feel like it. I stuck it out and by the end of my 90 day or so long period, I didn't feel beaming with hope or teeming with joy, but I felt tremendously ready to move on to the next step of my subliminal emotional healing, and started using other, more advanced subs with a tremendous amount of success.

So just keep on trucking away, even if on some days you feel like EPRHA is hurting more than it's helping. It's well worth your time and dedication to finish your treatment period with EPRHA--I'd suggest at least 3 months, preferably close to 6. The longer you use and the more hours you use it per day the better you'll be off at the end of your treatment phase.

Good luck, and keep on going strong!

Thanks for the comment;
I definitely plan on sticking it out until June 1st. Then starting AF. I went into a severe depression about 1 month ago. With work scheduling changes, I stopped for 32 hours and actually missed it. For me anyways, it is somewhat addictive because even though the results are not as gang buster as they were in the beginning I notice small changes emerging. That has to be a good sign Wink

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - Geodude - 01-09-2015

I would highly recommend supplementing EPRHA with meditation. I haven't meditated the past 5 days and I definitely tell a difference. I'm starting back tonight.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 01-15-2015

Day 58
I have not been sensing any resistance to the sub at all. Not since the last bout of depression.
I am speaking my mind and contradicting my coworkers when it needs to be done.
I did something that I have never, ever, ever done in my life before last night. In some way it is good but the same time I feel like a bad parent. My son is getting really crappy grades in school even though he is in all accelerated classes. I put him in tutoring after school 4 days a week. Every night I ask if the homework is done and was it turned in? The answer is always yes.
Yesterday I went home and checked the grades on line. Still suck with recent missing assignments.
I WENT OFF. I was on my tippy toes, yelling at him face to face. I let him know how I felt under no uncertain terms.
My husbands response was to pull him out of the accerated classes. I let him know how I felt about that idea as well. Your teaching him to do crap work and get something easier handed to you.

For the most part, I have been calmer yet more vocal. I still hesitate, but I say what is on my mind.

I even enjoyed my birthday for the first time in a very long time. I am sure that the dislike of attention stems from my childhood. It is something that the subliminal has definitely helped me overcome. I don't want to be the center of attention but don't mind so much when it is on me. I am even feeling more confident when doing the training in front of a group of people at work.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 01-30-2015

Day73
Have I mentioned lately how much I love Shannon, his team and EPHRA? I had severe hot flashes and night sweats for a couple of days a couple of weeks ago. Since then I have felt peaceful for the most part, calm.

I had my review today at work. It was as I expected, not as good as last year. I questioned it., calmly argued it and then spoke very openly about my job requirements and how the work load is unachievable. I also explained that I am going back to school and that they would need to accommodate my studies. I explained that they were giving me no room for advancement and training as it is and that I was not going to stay in a dead end job for the next 20 years to make their life easier. I remained very calm the entire conversation, made eye contact with both manager's and was very precise.

Another first. Awesome.

I have not experienced any resistance for a while but plan to stick to the program until May 1st.