Subliminal Talk
EPHRA JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA JOURNAL (/Thread-EPHRA-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 11-17-2014

First of all I want to say that I have used other subs from Indigo Minds. I won't use any other company. Thank you putting out such an amazing product. Secondly, I love the 5th generation titles. It is absolutely amazing how quickly you can feel them working. Yesterday I requested a title and it was recommended that I try the EPHRS program. Normally I would not write a journal but I woke up thinking that it might be interesting to share.
History: I am a female supervisor in a primarily male driven industry. Since a change came a couple of years ago I find myself constantly frustrated and depressed with the changes that were brought into the work force. I want to become a happy person again. So here begins my journey.

Day 1
I began listening to the supersonic version a couple of hours before I went to bed (it will stay on 24/7 in the bedroom). While sleeping normally if I wakeup in the night it iswith what I term a "self destructive attitude". Thoughts like you are stupid, what is wrong with you, you didn't do this right, etc... last night I woke up, but the thoughts were totally different, they were like, you did this, you fixed that, the employees like and trust you, etc... I immediately realized that it was the program working.

I am going to force myself to be patient an complete the entire 6 months with this one instead of being ruled by my lack there of. Thank you all for both the program and recommendation.

I will post again next time I notice noteworthy change. [/font]

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 11-19-2014

Day 3
Normally in the morning I wake with a very negative attitude. I spend the time that I should be getting out of bed fantasizing about the day that I can put my two weeks notice in.
Yesterday morning I woke up with Lady Antebellum's song "I run to you" in my head, no negative thoughts for a large portion of the day, and when they did come, I got over them pretty quickly.
Today, I didn't want to get out of bed, but only because it was cold. LOL. My GM commented just a few minutes ago that I am in a better mood. I told him that I was working on a couple of things and that I am not going to let things bother me anymore.
Is this because of EPHRA, or that I am going on vacation next week.? I have to believe that it is the program. I am not feeling near the stress that I usually do.
I actually suggested the site and program to a coworker that is struggling with things as well.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - ncbeareatingman - 11-19-2014

Dear Self helper( cool clever handle by the way:-) IM using EPRHA as well and I have some additional things to help as well along with usage of EPRHA but I cant PM you as there is NO PM to do so... PM me if you're interested. Long time Indigo Mind Lab customer/forum-journal member,
Keith. This baby works like a Charm. I swear. keep up the good work.:-)

(11-19-2014, 07:53 AM)I am a self helper Wrote: Day 3
Normally in the morning I wake with an "I hate my job" attitude. I spend the time that I should be getting out of bed fantasizing about the day that I can put my two weeks notice in.
Yesterday morning I woke up with Lady Antebellum's song "I run to you" in my head, no negative thoughts for a large portion of the day, and when they did come, I got over them pretty quickly.
Today, I didn't want to get out of bed, but only because it was cold. LOL. My GM commented just a few minutes ago that I am in a better mood. I told him that I was working on a couple of things and that I am not going to let things bother me anymore.
Is this because of EPHRA, or that I am going on vacation next week.? I have to believe that it is the program. I am not feeling near the stress that I usually do.
I actually suggested the site and program to a coworker that is struggling with things as well.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - ncbeareatingman - 11-19-2014

IM sooo loving your journal and the courage its taking for you to move forward in your life and carreer.. this is just awesome what I've read already for two reasons) One that yet another human be-ing is doing so,as in,taking action,an active part in their own transformation,follow thru as such and sincerity with intention another form of 'follow thru! Inspiring. and 2ndly) there are soooo many many people on the planet who dont think worth a damn about much of anything,much less do a damn thing to make/create/help their lives get better/improve/ that choose to work out in the mental/emotional/physical gym of life. I come across way more 'yeah thats nice but' attitudes,yet they keep getting thee same dog gone results again,over and over,blah blah blah.
TO see yet one more person here on indigo mind as well as on the planet take such empowering steps forward in their lives,in this case you Self Helper,out of one's OWN FREEWILL and VOLITION is to me phenominally encouraging. all I can say is more power to ya and please keep going,its gonna be sooo worth it in the long run for both of Us and others like Pau Ko has said, and James,ect about the wondeful results and effects of emotional pain relief and healing aid. NOT to mention its dog gone FREE to download. I Mean dayummm! C'mon yawl. sucha deal. any who. all the very best self helper. genuinely. Keith 11/19/14 11:02 pm.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 11-21-2014

I am on Day 5 of my journey. For the last couple of days I have noticed that my thoughts are turned very inward, but not really thinking about anything in particular. I am very absent minded and unaware of my surroundings/details. I have been sleeping better for the last couple of nights and have not had any of the negative dreams/thoughts that were normally appearing nightly prior to beginning this program.
My moods are also jumping around alot today. One minute I am bouncy and happy, the next minute I am feeling anxious. Once I realize that an anxiety attack is getting ready to start I will say to myself "what is up with that? There is absolutely no reason for this" and it will disappear. Before I would just ride the wave and be aggravated for the entire day.
I am definitely seeing improvement in this short period of time that I have been using EPHRA.
I keep the ultra sonic version on in my bedroom and office at work 24/7. Additionally, I keep a masked version on in the car during the 1.5 hour drive time a day and use ear plugs as often as I can. Therefore I am getting a maximum amount of usage daily as possible

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 11-23-2014

Just a quick note today. I realized last I am not clenching/grinding my teeth like normal. It was a habit that I had to constantly stop myself from doing to avoid a migrain. Yesterday after a 12 hour shift and a pinched nerve I caught myself do it again and that is when I realized that i have not been doing it since the very beginning of the program.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-01-2014

Day 14 using EPHRA
I believe that I experienced a little self sabotage last week. I was on vacation with a large group of family in for the holidays. I was so busy with cooking and cleaning that I just kept putting off using my head phones for the masked version the entire time. Fortunately I keep the ultrasonic running on a continuous loop in my bedroom. Once again, fortunately I spent as much quiet time as I could in there so I was still experiencing 8-12 hours a day depending on what was going on at the time. I feel by using the head phones as much as possible, I gain much more than using ultra-sonic alone.

I noticed that I am clenching my teeth again, but not as badly as before and am very, very impatient with unmotivated people.

I had a myriad of dreams. Last night, one stood out in particular. I was in a field and running from zombies (yes, I love The Walking Dead) and I was holding my min pincher and he was shaking like crazy. I came to a fence and started to lead the zombies along the fence to clear the opening. All of a sudden, somebody came up to me and said "what in the hell do you think you are doing" (I had a supervisor that used to always that to me if I made a mistake) and I looked at him and said c this is the right way and the way it is going to be done". At this point I woke up.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-01-2014

Day 14 using EPHRA
I believe that I experienced a little self sabotage last week. I was on vacation with a large group of family in for the holidays. I was so busy with cooking and cleaning that I just kept putting off using my head phones for the masked version the entire time. Fortunately I keep the ultrasonic running on a continuous loop in my bedroom. Once again, fortunately I spent as much quiet time as I could in there so I was still experiencing 8-12 hours a day depending on what was going on at the time. I feel by using the head phones as much as possible, I gain much more than using ultra-sonic alone.

I noticed that I am clenching my teeth again, but not as badly as before and am very, very impatient with unmotivated people.

I had a myriad of dreams. Last night, one stood out in particular. I was in a field and running from zombies (yes, I love The Walking Dead) and I was holding my min pincher and he was shaking like crazy. I came to a fence and started to lead the zombies along the fence to clear the opening. All of a sudden, somebody came up to me and said "what in the hell do you think you are doing" (I had a supervisor that used to always that to me if I made a mistake) and I looked at him and said c this is the right way and the way it is going to be done". At this point I woke up.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-04-2014

I have been having a battles of wills I guess you'd call it. My mind keeps telling me to dump EPHRA and move on. It is a constant struggle. I keep thinking that "everything that you want to achieve is on AF or BASE, quit this program and move on." Not gonna happen, I am going to stick it out, but it is quite a challenge.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - Benjamin - 12-04-2014

Good to hear you're sticking to it.. I know it's a challenge at times.

Usually when the program is hitting on something you're uncomfortable with those feelings of wanting to give up come up, even though I know this when it happens my mind is pretty convincing about it.. what you're doing is the best thing to do.. which is keep on going.

Eventually it will clear and you will feel better and notice something has changed positively. Smile

-Ben

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-05-2014

(12-04-2014, 09:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Good to hear you're sticking to it.. I know it's a challenge at times.

Usually when the program is hitting on something you're uncomfortable with those feelings of wanting to give up come up, even though I know this when it happens my mind is pretty convincing about it.. what you're doing is the best thing to do.. which is keep on going.

Eventually it will clear and you will feel better and notice something has changed positively. Smile

-Ben

Thanks for the support. I have a feeling that it is going to be a long battle, but I can already see some improvements

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-08-2014

Day 23
Normally during the holiday season (3 months or so), I am am a massive B!+:#. I have noticed since using EPHRA, I am much calmer this year. Even singing Christmas Carols (when not listening to my subs). My family thanks you Shannon.

Also, for the past couple of days the only thing that I can focus on is getting organized. I haven't been able to do it since the management change due to my work load. Now I can't get my work done because I need, no HAVE to get everything all in order. Lol

It seems that I more or less have accepted the way things are at work. I may get aggravated for a minute them it's gone, Not worth the stress. I am just waiting for the chance to transfer to another line of business or to get my AF on. In actuality i have come to realize that my direct manager is just a bully and pissed that he was demoted down from a Regioal position it is not me personally, he just feels that I can be walked on and taken advantage of. I can't change peoples mentality, just fix what I can on my end. I do have a couple of strong supporters on my end too.

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - swisston - 12-09-2014

Yeah, stick with your current sub. There is no rush. Having a solid base will make future subs work far better for you. You only have to look at some of the journals for people who jumped in to the big subs to see that they are finding it hard going because they have so many issues! Smile

RE: EPHRA JOURNAL - I am a self helper - 12-10-2014

Day 24
I don't know if it is the sub or just life but I am extremely exhausted the last couple of days? Just totally mentally drained. In addition to that, I am constantly battling myself to not clench/grind my teeth. I catch myself doing all day long and waking with a sore jaw/teeth and a headache which is a sign that I was grinding my teeth heavily the night before. Hopefully it is a breakthrough with something in my mind that has been holding me back. I can't see any other reason in my life for such extreme tension.