Subliminal Talk
Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? (/Thread-Are-all-legitimate-subs-designed-to-make-you-stop-piracy)

Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Artemis - 11-14-2014

Are all legitimate subs working to make the user stop piracy and actually buy the products for anything he downloads in the future, or is this only pirated subliminals? I'm not talking about buying subliminals I'm talking about absolutely any product the user may pirate, be it movies, TV, etc.

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - leon226 - 11-15-2014

LOL it totally depends on you, pretty sure it doesn't work for me, I live in a country where only idiot would pay money for digital download.

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - About - 11-15-2014

(11-15-2014, 09:20 PM)leon226 Wrote: LOL it totally depends on you, pretty sure it doesn't work for me, I live in a country where only idiot would pay money for digital download.

Can't tell if troll or idiot

Likely to be both

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - leon226 - 11-16-2014

(11-15-2014, 09:50 PM)About Wrote:
(11-15-2014, 09:20 PM)leon226 Wrote: LOL it totally depends on you, pretty sure it doesn't work for me, I live in a country where only idiot would pay money for digital download.

Likely to be both

I am not going apeshit on you, sê hơ much ÂM6 has changed me?

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - thor2014 - 11-21-2014

Your not just a troll your fucking prick. You think your clever getting free copies of stuff when we have to pay for it. You stupid ignorant retard.
(11-16-2014, 06:28 AM)leon226 Wrote:

Likely to be both

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Benjamin - 11-21-2014

Come on guys.. calm it down a bit. No need to start insulting each other.

-Ben

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Mystery999 - 11-22-2014

Thank you! Guru Shannon for giving these wonderful tools to the world. I will pay what I can pay regardless of the anti piracy code or not because these tools are useful to my development and I respect myself and I respect the effort that went into the making of these products.

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Mystery999 - 11-22-2014

(11-14-2014, 03:31 AM)Artemis Wrote: Are all legitimate subs working to make the user stop piracy and actually buy the products for anything he downloads in the future, or is this only pirated subliminals? I'm not talking about buying subliminals I'm talking about absolutely any product the user may pirate, be it movies, TV, etc.

Good question.

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - leon226 - 12-08-2014

(11-21-2014, 12:49 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Your not just a troll your ***** meanie. You think your clever getting free copies of stuff when we have to pay for it. You stupid ignorant retard.
(11-16-2014, 06:28 AM)leon226 Wrote:

Likely to be both

Thanks for paying

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Shannon - 12-09-2014

There are those for whom there is no amount of education that will improve their comprehension of the value of the work and expertise of others. These people are not mature enough, or perhaps not intelligent enough, to benefit from it. Leon appears to be one of those. But, rest assured, he is paying for it in another way. He's just not aware enough to notice how. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You'd rather pay the monetary price, than pay the price the AP code extracts. Either way, I get paid. Only a fool tests me on that point and decides not to pay for the program.

As for whether or not it affects all piracy, that again depends on how mature the person is. The more mature they are, the more they will come to understand that any piracy is damaging to everybody involved...

RE: Are all legitimate subs designed to make you stop piracy? - Artemis - 12-11-2014

(12-09-2014, 11:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: There are those for whom there is no amount of education that will improve their comprehension of the value of the work and expertise of others. These people are not mature enough, or perhaps not intelligent enough, to benefit from it. Leon appears to be one of those. But, rest assured, he is paying for it in another way. He's just not aware enough to notice how. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You'd rather pay the monetary price, than pay the price the AP code extracts. Either way, I get paid. Only a fool tests me on that point and decides not to pay for the program.

As for whether or not it affects all piracy, that again depends on how mature the person is. The more mature they are, the more they will come to understand that any piracy is damaging to everybody involved...

Thanks for the answer Shannon. I'm beginning to agree with you now.