Subliminal Talk
In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife (/Thread-In3deeps-s-Quest-to-Attract-His-Perfect-Wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-10-2015

162 days today aka 5 months 11 days

well today i find out that the girl from my past who i got in touch with recently got attached this past week

feels quite sucky... and guess i now know for sure that she coming back into my life did not have anything to do with the sub

interms of other woman... nothing in the works

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - jonathan4all - 04-10-2015

I am genuinely interested to see your ending with this sub for two reasons a. it is 4G and whether 4G is really powerful with manifestation or not.
b. How long does it take and what kind of quality girl it manifests for you?

ah wish AYPW or AYPG subs are 5G that will be a little bit more powerful.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 07:02 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I am genuinely interested to see your ending with this sub for two reasons a. it is 4G and whether 4G is really powerful with manifestation or not.

frankly mate

i think its gonna end up nowhere

haven seen anything remotely to think i'm on the right track

i will run it till end of 6 months as a formality and den call it a day

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - jonathan4all - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 07:20 AM)in3deep Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 07:02 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I am genuinely interested to see your ending with this sub for two reasons a. it is 4G and whether 4G is really powerful with manifestation or not.

frankly mate

i think its gonna end up nowhere

haven seen anything remotely to think i'm on the right track

i will run it till end of 6 months as a formality and den call it a day

I can understand how frustrating to run a sub where you have no lighthouse. But if you can show patience for 6 months may be 2 months more won't kill your time after all you are looking for someone for rest of the life. Afterall, She deserves a little patience of you for the sake of submerging her life to yours.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - iceman - 04-11-2015

(04-10-2015, 09:30 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I can understand how frustrating to run a sub where you have no lighthouse. But if you can show patience for 6 months may be 2 months more won't kill your time after all you are looking for someone for rest of the life. Afterall, She deserves a little patience of you for the sake of submerging her life to yours.

If they have a post open for YODA in this forum, I vote for you. Big Grin

Back to the topic, I am also interested in in3deep's end results and I am curious to know if things manifest later even after discontinuing. Sometimes things pop up out of no where.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 04-11-2015

I have found it to be generally true that most people who succeed with manifestation do not announce that fact loudly on the forum. They will usually make mention of it in passing, if at all. Then you get those who just quit and you never hear from them again. And then there's the few who have massive success and really talk about it.

I have also found that manifestation results come in two categories. Those you get from approaching with the right conscious approach, and those you get from approaching with the wrong conscious approach. The right conscious approach is, set it and forget it. That is what leads to success.

The wrong conscious approach is, constantly look for results, and then become more and more negative when you haven't seen them, almost always before the end of the standard period of time in which such a thing takes. This often acts as a delay at best, or self sabotage at worst.

Of course there are also those factors outside my control. Is she married and must get a divorce? That would take extra time. Is she around the world from you? That could take extra time. Is she dead? That could really take some extra time. Is she experiencing major life challenges? Might take more time. Are you looking for results? More time. Are you self sabotaging? More time. And so on.

As for this...

Quote:I am genuinely interested to see your ending with this sub for two reasons a. it is 4G and whether 4G is really powerful with manifestation or not.

One person's results with a manifestation sub does not tell you 1. "whether 4G is really powerful with manifestation or not" or 2. "How long does it take and what kind of quality girl it manifests for you?".

You would have to consider hundreds of cases as an average and then decide based on comparing that to a known standard. Every case is unique and every one involves a lot of variables we can't even see. It's about like saying you want to see how good a racing tire is by how many trees get uprooted when a fish walks by.

As for how long it takes, that will also be very individual, based on whether or not you set it and forget it, your personality, your thinking style, and again, a lot of variables outside of our control.

And what kind of quality girl it manifests for you doesn't even make sense to ask.Every single time it's worked, the description in the script (perfect) has been manifested. You may not even know who she is or that she's perfect for a while, though. I met my perfect lover two years before we started sleeping together, and had no idea she was ever going to be that to me. In fact we didn't even talk for the first two months after we met. So you might have met her years back and don't even know it yet. The potential people have is not always what we look for. I sure as hell wasn't looking for or expecting a black woman to show up, but she was perfect in the capacity I asked for. Bangin' body, incredible sex drive, and everything I liked, she liked the reciprocal of. ALWAYS DTF at the drop of a hat, and nothing was off the table for what she was willing to do. And she was a very intelligent woman to boot. Basically, at the time, my perfect lover.

So guys, again, set it and forget it. You build up so many expectations that you cause yourself issues. If manifestation subs are not something you can set and forget for 8 months at a time, don't use them. I know how hard it is to go without a lighthouse, which is why I say set and forget.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 06:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: I met my perfect lover two years before we started sleeping together, and had no idea she was ever going to be that to me. In fact we didn't even talk for the first two months after we met. So you might have met her years back and don't even know it yet. The potential people have is not always what we look for.

this quote reminds meof my situation

after running this sub... i got a new job n some girl who i had a major crush on previously was working there... after being out of touch for 2 years suddenly we were back in touch... even thought i had gotten over her

led me to have some hope that the sub was making her come into my life again... somehow i developed some minor feelings and this week found out that she just got attached with someone else

so im abit down now... its like the set n forget method let me to be in contact with this lady and i assumed it was due to the sub... developed some feelings and realise shes not the one... now im abit unsure how to have it be set and forget

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 06:33 AM)in3deep Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 06:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: I met my perfect lover two years before we started sleeping together, and had no idea she was ever going to be that to me. In fact we didn't even talk for the first two months after we met. So you might have met her years back and don't even know it yet. The potential people have is not always what we look for.

after running this sub... i got a new job n some girl who i had a major crush on previously was working there... after being out of touch for 2 years suddenly we were back in touch... even thought i had gotten over her

led me to have some hope that the sub was making her come into my life again... somehow i developed some minor feelings and this week found out that she just got attached with someone else

so im abit down now... its like the set n forget method let me to be in contact with this lady and i assumed it was due to the sub... developed some feelings and realise shes not the one... now im abit unsure how to have it be set and forget

You are looking for the end goal, and almost certainly derailing your success by trying to consciously interfere in and steer the process by having expectations, being too invested in the outcome and allowing that to influence what and how you do things.

Set it and forget it requires that you stop worrying about it. I know the sub is working for me, and while it does, IDGAF because I have other things to take care of. The secret to success in this is getting out of your own way. IDGAF. In fact the need for a wife with this sort of response reveals that you are probably repelling your success with your neediness. Women run from neediness.

When I first met my perfect lover, she friend zoned me. Why? Well first, I was taken, but with her history that would not have stopped her had she really wanted me. Second, she later told me that I was "too much of a nice guy". When a couple years later I used AM 1.0 and kicked my GF to the curb for being a variety of things I won't specify that were no longer tolerable to me, my perfect lover saw this and stepped forward to fill her shoes. She called me, asked me out, and then at the end of our date, actively initiated some rather incredible sex with me. When I later found out that she had originally friend zoned me, I asked what had changed. "You did," she said. "You stopped being a nice guy."

Translation: You changed yourself into someone I was attracted to.

Maybe she is your perfect wife, but you just have not become what she is attracted to yet? Maybe she is waiting for you to outgrow the neediness? Or maybe she's not the one. In none of these cases does it matter. What matters is, you are in your own way, and you can't blame the program for failure if that's why it fails. So set it and forget it.

Neediness and desperation are a killer for women's attraction. So if you want a good shot at success, relax and let go and let the program do it's thing without interfering. Set it and forget it. Stop looking for her, and stop trying so hard. If you let it, and the external variables are right, everything will be done for you. Set it and forget it. Live your life, do your thing, and let your subconscious mind handle the rest. Remember that it is you. You can trust yourself. Just let it do what it's trying to do. Set it and forget it.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:

You are looking for the end goal, and almost certainly derailing your success by trying to consciously interfere in and steer the process by having expectations, being too invested in the outcome and allowing that to influence what and how you do things.

Set it and forget it requires that you stop worrying about it. I know the sub is working for me, and while it does, IDGAF because I have other things to take care of. The secret to success in this is getting out of your own way. IDGAF. In fact the need for a wife with this sort of response reveals that you are probably repelling your success with your neediness. Women run from neediness.

When I first met my perfect lover, she friend zoned me. Why? Well first, I was taken, but with her history that would not have stopped her had she really wanted me. Second, she later told me that I was "too much of a nice guy". When a couple years later I used AM 1.0 and kicked my GF to the curb for being a variety of things I won't specify that were no longer tolerable to me, my perfect lover saw this and stepped forward to fill her shoes. She called me, asked me out, and then at the end of our date, actively initiated some rather incredible sex with me. When I later found out that she had originally friend zoned me, I asked what had changed. "You did," she said. "You stopped being a nice guy."

Maybe she is your perfect wife, but you just have not become what she is attracted to yet? Maybe she is waiting for you to outgrow the neediness? Or maybe she's not the one. In none of these cases does it matter. What matters is, you are in your own way, and you can't blame the program for failure if that's why it fails. So set it and forget it.

Neediness and desperation are a killer for women's attraction. So if you want a good shot at success, relax and let go and let the program do it's thing without interfering. Set it and forget it. Stop looking for her, and stop trying so hard. If you let it, and the external variables are right, everything will be done for you. Set it and forget it. Live your life, do your thing, and let your subconscious mind handle the rest. Remember that it is you. You can trust yourself. Just let it do what it's trying to do. Set it and forget it.

thanks shannon.. i do get what you are trying to say in theory

but in reality its abit hard.. cause i assume even when the sub bring the perfect person into your life... theres the process inbetween where u have to invest in emotionally such as thinking of wooing her and asking her out into dates etc before a relationship starts

if u don't do the above, the perfect person might never start a relationship with you... and you have the catch 22 situation where you dun know if the person whose in your life is the perfect person and u start emotionally investing thinking shes the one only to get hurt later finding out that shes not the one

so i think its hard to not emotionally invest when u have to take steps to go thru the wooing/dating process etc... having a IDGAF attitude only works if the girl is going to be taking all the initiative

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 04-12-2015

(04-11-2015, 09:22 PM)in3deep Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:

thanks shannon.. i do get what you are trying to say in theory

but in reality its abit hard.. cause i assume even when the sub bring the perfect person into your life... theres the process inbetween where u have to invest in emotionally such as thinking of wooing her and asking her out into dates etc before a relationship starts

if u don't do the above, the perfect person might never start a relationship with you... and you have the catch 22 situation where you dun know if the person whose in your life is the perfect person and u start emotionally investing thinking shes the one only to get hurt later finding out that shes not the one

so i think its hard to not emotionally invest when u have to take steps to go thru the wooing/dating process etc... having a IDGAF attitude only works if the girl is going to be taking all the initiative

I will be doing an AYP at some stage but as they are set and forget and could take months I'd rather have some women in my life first, before running it. Otherwise I'd be constantly looking for results and getting depressed.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 04:47 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I will be doing an AYP at some stage but as they are set and forget and could take months I'd rather have some women in my life first, before running it. Otherwise I'd be constantly looking for results and getting depressed.

This is a great idea actually if you already have a decent female network in place...

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Benjamin - 04-12-2015

Nice.. are you going back to WL6 now? Wink

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 11:46 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @in3deep
I am currently listening to Weight Loss V6.0-5G. After briefly running it for 6 weeks and seeing no change in my weight. I became frustrated and turned it off!!!

Just the other day a woman asked me if I lost weight and my immediate response was no. When I finally got to a scale I weighed myself because I suspected she saw something I couldn't. I'm pleased to say I lost 10 pounds since I stopped listening to it. Big Grin

Finish out the six months and give your brain a rest. It worked for me after I gave up all hope. Confused

im tempted to try something more generic actually like BIATBW

maybe use the quicker results to generate a social life and then return to ayp once my social life is stable so that I wont be looking for results

just not sure if running BIATBW will reverse any progress I made with AYPW

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - MasterEnki - 04-12-2015

Another possibility:

Finish 6-8 months of AYP Wife, have a week off, then move on to some EPRHA.

I'm sure that the progress from AYP Wife will stay somewhere in your subconscious mind (though it may dissipate / weaken overtime).

I'm under the impression that AYP programs will take care of themselves, and approaching / socializing isn't that necessary to the end result.

Like, if you just went to work and only to necessary places (such as supermarket to get groceries, real estate to pay rent, bank to withdraw money), you will eventually run into her, and if you don't approach her, she will approach you.