Subliminal Talk
AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal (/Thread-AwesomeYoungDude-s-Alpha-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-14-2011

Based on Patti's inquiry, I 'll to give a little more information about Factor-A. Factor-A will remain a secret in that this journal is public and I wish to not have the details of my life and struggles linked to me in the outside world. Disclosure of Factor-A would allow their to be a link.

I started Factor-A prior to AM11, I know its effects. I studied it prior to its use. I studied AM prior to its use. I don't just trust others, I need to see the results of current or prior products. Factor-A and AM11 are compatible and do not lessen each other. In reality they both address issues but in a different way. They augment each other. After re-researching what to expect from AM11, I can now differentiate between the effects of AM11, Overcomming Procrastination, and Factor A. Each overlaps the other, but does not replace it.

Overcoming procrastination is working to address the root causes of procrastination. AM11 is working at the insecurities I've been plagued with through out my life. Factor-A will address other aspects of my life, but partially overlap AM11 and Overcoming Procrastination.

Shannon, you have a desire to have clean data, hence your desire to have only one sub at a time or a single factor. The introduction of additional factors can and will cloud your data. But my purchase of your subs is not to provide you data, its to propagate a change in my life. Propagation of change in my life is of more importance to me then providing clear feed back to you. The sub-conscious mind is amazing, it will do what it needs to propagate a change. It will bring to light those things that its programed to do. Shannon, if my desire is to improve my life, and I have the desire followed by the actions, I will be exposed to the path by which I can accomplish that desire. As purchaser's use the subs the sub-conscious will provide additional paths to achieve the goals your subs are implanting within the mind. This makes your job much more difficult, but that you already know. You can still get the feed back you desire despite the additional influences. Its just harder and takes more time.

[Update: I thought long and hard before writing the last paragraph of this post. I felt it was important to include.]

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 07-15-2011

Being a person who believes that there is sometimes is not just one product that will help us in our quest to better ourselves, I totally understand the need to use whichever products in combo to achieve your goal. One of my biggest pet peeves is the medical vs the holistic communities, and their quest to prove that each is more important or that their products work better than the other. I think if they all worked together, more would get done! I say use them all or use a combination of them, their education and experience if needed. Why not?

However, I certainly understand Shannon’s reasoning for needing to know that his products work solely. If he is to update and make these subs better for us, I do think we have a certain responsibility to let him know how they are working or not. But of course, that’s only if we want a better product, which I do lol.

It seems that what you’re doing for yourself is working for you, and that’s a good thing!

P.S. (speaking of testosterone, yours seems to be spiked just a tad! lol)

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-18-2011

AM11 Stage 6 Week 1-2, Overcoming Procrastination Week 18+
  • Found that Overcoming Procrastination is key to the removal of the sting of work as stated in my previous post.
  • This stage started out with insecurity and neediness. I'm needing outside validation.
  • After 5 days on stage 6 I hit a bout of resistance and difficulty in motivating myself to work. Yet I'm still able to get myself to work its just hard. The action is slow and only partially productive, but non the less it is action. This is an improvement, pre-AM11/Overcoming Procrastination I could not motivate myself to action.
  • Upon reflection of my progress. I can see a clear influence of AM11 in addressing my insecurities. I have confidence and to an extend I'm indifferent to what other's think. The indifference is with prudence. I don't get on the dance floor and dance in front of others unless I know how to dance. I've seen a lot of interesting dancers make a fool of themselves. When I've seen them later in life I continue to picture them dancing. That can influence my interaction with them. So I see the importance of long term and temper my current behavior appropriately. [Update: Said another way, I have yet to see a alpha male dance badly. So I learn to dance before I get out on the dance floor.]
  • Beginning to see the entire AM11 picture come together. I'm beginning to get it.
  • I've once again realized that my wife, Ms AYD, is smokin hot. I'm glad I don't live close to Ryan, he would be hitting on her and that would cause problems with is current GF.
  • I'm manifesting many wonderful things into my life. To my surprise, things that I've only casually thought of are presenting themselves to me. Some occur quickly, while others take time (nice addition Shannon). This has occurred throughout AM11 but is very apparent in this stage.

As information, the bullets are ordered by time. The first are the oldest while the last are the newest.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Ryan - 07-18-2011

(07-18-2011, 11:10 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: [*]I've once again realized that my wife, Ms AYD, is smokin hot. I'm glad I don't live close to Ryan, he would be hitting on her and that would cause problems with is current GF.

LOL =)

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 07-20-2011

What so you mean by the sting at work?

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 07-24-2011

AYD, I think you're a little too worried about providing me clear feedback for research. I understand that users of the programs I offer are not purchasing my programs with the intent of providing me data. Thus, I sift through mountains of data to pick out possibilities and then build probability models to determine what is most likely going on when I do not have "clean" data. Customers want to benefit themselves, which is just fine. It slows me down, but I have ways of going forward regardless.

The biggest problem with using too many things at once is not that it clouds my data, but that it side tracks the results. I hope whatever Factor A is, is not diminishing your results, especially considering that you are already using a Type B with AM2011.

And... I am pleased to see you recognizing how attractive your wife is. Smile That's always a good thing.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-25-2011

(07-20-2011, 11:34 AM)Patti Wrote: What so you mean by the sting at work?

LOL "sting of work"

(07-03-2011, 05:42 PM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Stage 5 Week 3-4, Overcoming Procrastination 15-16, Week 4-5 Factor-A
  • I've noticed that the sting of work is removed.  I don't know if its more exposure to AM11,  increase exposure to Overcoming Procrastination, Factor-A, or a combination of all three. This state is nirvana for me.  In this state work is not a chore or difficult.  Its work, but the challenges and fears of work, learning, reading, adapting, confronting, challenging, compromising, doing mundane task and work, work, work, etc are not a burden.  I don't fear or am bothered by tasks.  This state was my goal of using Shannon's subs along with other quests to improve myself over the past several years.  Hope this state has staying power.  Update: The phase lasted for 1.5 weeks and decreased with the decreased exposure to Overcoming Procrastination.

(07-24-2011, 11:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: AYD, I think you're a little too worried about providing me clear feedback for research. I understand that users of the programs I offer are not purchasing my programs with the intent of providing me data. Thus, I sift through mountains of data to pick out possibilities and then build probability models to determine what is most likely going on when I do not have "clean" data. Customers want to benefit themselves, which is just fine. It slows me down, but I have ways of going forward regardless.

The biggest problem with using too many things at once is not that it clouds my data, but that it side tracks the results. I hope whatever Factor A is, is not diminishing your results, especially considering that you are already using a Type B with AM2011.

And... I am pleased to see you recognizing how attractive your wife is. Smile That's always a good thing.

I'm not as worried about providing you feed back as I'm about you manipulating Patti's environment in order for you to get clean data. What I didn't want to happen is for you to have Patti give feed back then have to wait for some period of time before you got around to updating the stop smoking sub. You have already addressed this by committing to her that you would use her feed back to modify the sub and allow her access to it for free.

Your wording in the post was exactly as I had hope for and almost word-for-word of what I was thinking through-out the night prior to that post.

My main goal of the post was to shorten the time to Patti's last cigarette. I know that after the first run through the set, her sub-conscious is now or will shortly be moving towards stopping. It, her sub-conscious, will have to work to switch the remainder of the habits that are still programmed to keep Patti smoking. If her sub-conscious communicates a way to achieve the goal faster, I don't want that to be lost because it clouds the data.

Your statement of too many things will "side track the results" has merits, but not always. Patti, as you get thoughts you should communicate them to Shannon. Shannon, if Patti's sub-conscious tells her to buy a fake electric cigarette you should think hard about telling her to not include it.

And yes....Ms AYD has always been smokin hot. I'm constantly getting comments on her looks. I'm not sure if AM11 is involved but if it is......good job.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 07-25-2011

I can't make Patti do anything, but I do need clean feedback to make that program as effective as possible. That's a very important program, and it could quite literally save lives. Making it effective for everyone who uses it is a high priority for me. Consequently, so is feedback that is clean.

I'm not entirely sure what to think of electronic cigarettes. I have seen people quit with them, and I have seen people get themselves even more addicted to nicotine by relaxing and using higher dosages of it because "it's electronic". I doubt Patti would do that, but nicotine is nicotine, regardless of how you get it. We're trying to kill that. I also am not so sure Patti's subconscious is going to tell her to use an electronic cigarette, or if it does, what its motives would be (as it seems resistant to changing this situation). Regardless, again, I cannot make her do anything. I can only do my best with what I have to work with.

I'm not sure that her using an electronic cigarette would really make much difference with my program, unless she chooses to use a higher dose of nicotine than she would normally get. On the other hand, electronic cigarettes that are using nicotine delivery systems are not much different than just plain old cigarettes: the addiction is still there, and it's only being traded off. The goal, of course, is to stop smoking, not trade one source of drug for another.

As a side note, I got word last night from one of my successful now-non-smokers that she, after being off the program for about 7 months, was trapped in a car all day with a smoker who was smoking, and had no desire to smoke. I know this works, but I suspect it needs a little more tweaking, or perhaps I should design it to be used for 6 months, instead of 12 weeks.

Believe me, having a subliminal that will allow anyone to stop smoking is a major prize for me, and I'm not going to ignore an opportunity to improve the program.

Now, that's the Shannon I remember......welcome back. Now translate that passion into subs.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 07-26-2011

Um…guys, I can hear ya’s! lol or something like that.

Ayd, I knew exactly what you were saying in your prior post and I appreciate it. But Shannon is right. Neither he nor anyone else can make me do anything or stop me from doing anything. For me, I usually listen to whatever people have to say, research it to death, and then make an educated decision on whether or not to try a product. If I thought the electronic cigarette would help me to quit smoking, I would try it. But I’m not so sure it was invented to help smokers quit, I think it’s more in play so that people can smoke in places that aren’t allowed.

Does it help some quit? Yes. I think there are a few reasons for this. The people I’ve seen use them, hold them differently than a regular cigarette. They use different fingers and sort of hold it under their arm, almost like they’re hiding it. That breaks the finger hold habit. Then, it’s only nicotine and doesn’t have any of the other addictive additives in it, so that’s lessening the desire somewhat. You don’t have to light it, and therefore that habit is broke also. I think all these things make it easier for some people to quit. As for me, in all honesty, would I quit using the electronic cigarette? Absofriggenlutely! Would I stay quit? Probably not. And given my history, I would say definitely not. Quitting is almost as second nature to me as actually smoking.

I think using these subs are somewhat like peeling an onion, taking off each layer one at a time until it finds and releases the reasons why we struggle with whatever we’re struggling with. And I think I may have many layers to get through. I’ve come a long way with these subs as far as resistance goes and just letting them do their thing. I do believe in these subs in theory. I haven’t used any of them and had a wow effect but I have noticed some improvement in different areas. But to me, this is a different kind of sub because it has to change so many things within myself plus basically change my mind about smoking. That’s why I’m willing to try to relax and take my time and keep listening. What have I got to lose? Of course, if it got to be around a year or so and I was still smoking, then I have to conclude that it wasn’t working.

For me, it’s not an easy fix, nor a quick fix. I know it’s gonna take time, and I’m more than willing to use whatever Shannon can come with as well as I know to build a new sub will take time.

Thanks so much for thinking of me Ayd! I hope all is going well with you! And please don't uncross your fingers, I need all the luck I can get in this venture!!!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-26-2011

Patti...you rock.....Ok....Shannon...you rock also.. Patti, you should be glad to know that both Shannon and I are very passionate about your progress. You hold a place in our hearts. You are in good hands with Shannon. He's not about to let what happened to him and his mother happen to you and your family.

So.....we all still cool with each other?

Shannon, you sensed correctly on your first post. At the time I was concerned that you would through out all my post because it was tainted. But I no longer harbor that insecurity.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 07-26-2011

Thanks Mister!!!! I always appreciate all your concern. And I know you can push Shannon if need be… (wink). I also know he wants his program to work but at the same time, I’m not his only customer, so I’m working on my patience (to which I need lots of practice lol).

And backatcha! You rock too!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-27-2011

As I wind down AM11 I reviewed all my previous posts in order to asses the impact of confidence in my masculine core. I have decided to repost a few of the exchanges that I had on other threads. Like I've said in an earlier post. "Sometimes I just crack my self up."