Subliminal Talk
AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal (/Thread-AwesomeYoungDude-s-Alpha-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 11:42 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Patti, You Go Girl....thanks for reading the entire post. Yes you will love this product.
Dang the jig is up....I guess my blacksheep phase is over. Maybe I could be a wallflower..or maybe a dark horse named wallflower....maybe I should just drop the whole thing and post without any spice.........NOT

Lastly, knowing that I'm acting like a cocky jerk allows me to change....not knowing would be heck for everyone around me...

Nah, I don't think wallflower cuts it either lol...try again! The spicier the better, so you go~!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - ronatello - 04-13-2011

There is a very fine line in being borderline cocky and over the top cocky (which IMO is a front to hide insecurity... like using PUA cocky-funny to an extreme without a strong confidence). As long as the cockiness is authentic and not fake, then it's attractive. Fakers will be found out eventually.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 04-14-2011

(04-13-2011, 09:02 PM)ronatello Wrote: There is a very fine line in being borderline cocky and over the top cocky (which IMO is a front to hide insecurity... like using PUA cocky-funny to an extreme without a strong confidence). As long as the cockiness is authentic and not fake, then it's attractive. Fakers will be found out eventually.

Yessssssssss Ronatello! haha we had the funniest conversation at my house last night about this subject but after all was said and done, what you just said is exactly the point I was trying to make! Yay, you get me! lol

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 04-14-2011

So what I said was different from what Ron said how? Same thing. Yet you disagree with me, and agree with him? Women. lol

(04-14-2011, 07:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: So what I said was different from what Ron said how? Same thing. Yet you disagree with me, and agree with him? Women. lol

Oh geez...hahaha I didn't realize that's what I did. He must of said it differently. But if you meant what he meant, than I agree with ya's both.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-14-2011

Recapping what I've observed in the last few posts:
  • AYD indicated he is in the Jerk Phase and growing a backbone. Note: The post amplified the amount of Jerkness over the actual amount present in AYD. AYD has an Axe to grind so he tosses lobs towards Shannon (remember he is growing a backbone). Of course the lobs where meant to be veiled but anyone who read the post would know the target was Shannon. [Statement of Fact-neutral, Veiled Attack - Challenge to Shannon]
  • Patti responds with "Jerk, Don't be a jerk, Ms AYD would not like that. Better to work towards true confidence." [Expression of council - mostly neutral] Note: Since AYD has no axe to grind with Patti, the expression of council (mostly neutral) was not taken as a threat. Remember Patti is one of the forum goddesses - (note the little 'g') and her posts are also taken in a motherly fashion.....(Patti do I need to suck up any more than this...)
  • AYD Acknowledgment of current condition along with expression of desire to change. This could have been interpreted by Patti as "hey this is not your business", but it was not. [Clarification - mostly neutral]
  • Shannon, perceiving the challenge from both AYD and Patti assumes a defensive posture by explaining the alpha transformation process, explaining why AYD is a Jerk. Shannon agreed that AYD is redeemable and should hopefully transform in to a confident alpha spoken of by Patti. Shannon directly challenges Patti with "I would disagree" then proceeded to tell Patti what she should believe. "Patti you should be attracted to a male with confidence to the edge of cocky." This statement was proceeded with "In my opinion", which allows the sayer to indicate I'm not really attacking you...but maybe I am. [Agreement, Teaching, Indirect Challenge, Lecture]
  • Patti perceives the challenge and response with an direct attack "Don't tell me what to think young man. I've been pruned by your posts in the past. And I have girl friends to back me up." [Direct Challenge]
  • Ron, a third party neutral observer, re-states the desired goal of confidence expressed by both Shannon, Patti, and infers that AYD may be able to attain such a level...maybe. [neurtal]
  • Patti, resoundingly accepts, neutral statement as "finally" a definition without a challenge. [Declares Victory, Challenge towards Shannon]
  • Shannon, accepts neutral statement with suggestion it was his position first. [Declares Victory, Challenge towards Patti]
  • AYD Posts observation and fights impulse to spew a lecture to all which would conclude with the phrase "brush you teeth before going to bed...I don't want another dentist bill." (remember he is the Jerk here). [increase of strength to backbone, veiled challenge towards all, veiled attempt at grinding his axe]

All I can say is LOL (Note: I"m not attacking you.....but maybe I am)

(04-14-2011, 02:30 PM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Recapping what I've observed in the last few posts:
  • AYD indicated he is in the Jerk Phase and growing a backbone. Note: The post amplified the amount of Jerkness over the actual amount present in AYD. AYD has an Axe to grind so he tosses lobs towards Shannon (remember he is growing a backbone). Of course the lobs where meant to be veiled but anyone who read the post would know the target was Shannon. [Statement of Fact-neutral, Veiled Attack - Challenge to Shannon]
  • Patti responds with "Jerk, Don't be a jerk, Ms AYD would not like that. Better to work towards true confidence." [Expression of council - mostly neutral] Note: Since AYD has no axe to grind with Patti, the expression of council (mostly neutral) was not taken as a threat. Remember Patti is one of the forum goddesses - (note the little 'g') and her posts are also taken in a motherly fashion.....(Patti do I need to suck up any more than this...)
  • AYD Acknowledgment of current condition along with expression of desire to change. This could have been interpreted by Patti as "hey this is not your business", but it was not. [Clarification - mostly neutral]
  • Shannon, perceiving the challenge from both AYD and Patti assumes a defensive posture by explaining the alpha transformation process, explaining why AYD is a Jerk. Shannon agreed that AYD is redeemable and should hopefully transform in to a confident alpha spoken of by Patti. Shannon directly challenges Patti with "I would disagree" then proceeded to tell Patti what she should believe. "Patti you should be attracted to a male with confidence to the edge of cocky." This statement was proceeded with "In my opinion", which allows the sayer to indicate I'm not really attacking you...but maybe I am. [Agreement, Teaching, Indirect Challenge, Lecture]
  • Patti perceives the challenge and response with an direct attack "Don't tell me what to think young man. I've been pruned by your posts in the past. And I have girl friends to back me up." [Direct Challenge]
  • Ron, a third party neutral observer, re-states the desired goal of confidence expressed by both Shannon, Patti, and infers that AYD may be able to attain such a level...maybe. [neurtal]
  • Patti, resoundingly accepts, neutral statement as "finally" a definition without a challenge. [Declares Victory, Challenge towards Shannon]
  • Shannon, accepts neutral statement with suggestion it was his position first. [Declares Victory, Challenge towards Patti]
  • AYD Posts observation and fights impulse to spew a lecture to all which would conclude with the phrase "brush you teeth before going to bed...I don't want another dentist bill." (remember he is the Jerk here). [increase of strength to backbone, veiled challenge towards all, veiled attempt at grinding his axe]

All I can say is LOL (Note: I"m not attacking you.....but maybe I am)

hahahahahaha.....you are RIIIIIDDDDICCUUUULOOOUUSSSSS!!!!! remind me not to reply to your posts anymore!

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 04-14-2011

• Shannon is reeling at some of the differences between what AYD perceives and what he himself sees.
  • End of list.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - ronatello - 04-14-2011

This is beginning to sound like a sensationalized news story! LOL Big Grin

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - ronatello - 04-15-2011

(04-14-2011, 07:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: So what I said was different from what Ron said how? Same thing. Yet you disagree with me, and agree with him? Women. lol
You actually said the same thing, I guess she overlooked it somehow.
Quote: Women, who have had some time to become more mature, prefer men who take it to the edge of cockiness, but not over that line.
I said the same thing but it's worded a bit different.
Women who have had time to mature can smell overt cockiness a mile away and it is a turn-off. The younger more immature ones are still finding their way around and haven't had the experience to discern yet.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Patti - 04-15-2011

I don’t think this post has been dissected enough! haha

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-19-2011

Shannon, a few questions:

(04-13-2011, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: ...confidence on the verge of cockiness is very attractive to women..

Question 1: How does female attraction assist me in my alpha quest. Why cultivate new flowers in my garden when I have no desire to enjoy them. Under these conditions the flower is seen as a weed. It seems a waist of energy, that is unless the cultivation of the flower is a by-product of the gardens real purpose, a nice extra, but not its primary reason for existence.

(04-13-2011, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: confidence that comes from knowing without the shadow of a doubt that you know what's what and you can, period.

Question 2: Can you clarify the above statement?

Question 3: So what confidence is AM11 training me for. Its not confidence in all aspects of my life. At the end of AM11 I would come off as cocky if I thought I could dance like a professional. Maybe I'm not understanding the definition of confidence. As stated in the above posts, confidence is a knowledge of ability. I know I'm better than others in a specific thing there for I have confidence to the edge of cocky. AM11 is not making me a better dancer so if my confidence in my dancing ability was on the edge of cocky, because I lack the dancing foundation I'm not on the edge of cocky, I'm just cocky (in other words I'm compensating).

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - Shannon - 04-19-2011

Quote:Shannon, a few questions:

(04-13-2011, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: ...confidence on the verge of cockiness is very attractive to women..

Question 1: How does female attraction assist me in my alpha quest. Why cultivate new flowers in my garden when I have no desire to enjoy them. Under these conditions the flower is seen as a weed. It seems a waist of energy, that is unless the cultivation of the flower is a by-product of the gardens real purpose, a nice extra, but not its primary reason for existence.

Confidence attracts women. That is a well known fact. Whether you want it to or not is immaterial. It has uses and value aside from that; if you are not interested in the women whom it attracts, simply ignore them.

Quote:
(04-13-2011, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: confidence that comes from knowing without the shadow of a doubt that you know what's what and you can, period.

Question 2: Can you clarify the above statement?

It is an incomplete statement. However, unshakeable confidence is confidence that cannot be moved, lessend or damaged, and it is solid because the person holding it is aware of the facts and has mastered and/or aligned him/herself with them.

Quote:Question 3: So what confidence is AM11 training me for. Its not confidence in all aspects of my life. At the end of AM11 I would come off as cocky if I thought I could dance like a professional. Maybe I'm not understanding the definition of confidence. As stated in the above posts, confidence is a knowledge of ability. I know I'm better than others in a specific thing there for I have confidence to the edge of cocky. AM11 is not making me a better dancer so if my confidence in my dancing ability was on the edge of cocky, because I lack the dancing foundation I'm not on the edge of cocky, I'm just cocky (in other words I'm compensating).

AM trains for self confidence and confidence in your masculine core. How you apply it externally is a matter of what makes sense for you, as you point out. Confidence is usually in direct correlation to mastery or certainty. While you may not be cocky about your ability to dance, confidence to go dance regardless of what others think because that is what you want to do and enjoy is the sort of confidence alpha will instill.

Confidence on the edge of cocky is full confidence. It does not become cockiness, but stops just short. Full awareness and certainty of your skills, whatever they may be.

RE: AwesomeYoungDude's Alpha Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-19-2011

Shannon, your reply puts things in better perspective. In our initial contact, email last sept, I mentioned my goals for AM and expressed concerns regarding the sway in the published description of AM towards female attraction. Your response was that female attraction was a byproduct of AM training. Confidence in masculine core is essential to confidence in general. Not only is that attractive, sexually, to females, but its also attractive to society in general (family, social circles, business, employers, co-workers) in a non-sexual way.

AM11 appears to have taken a more active role in female attraction. That is evidenced by the overwhelming request for it in the AM11 suggestion thread. You are the script designer and need to satisfy the market (paying the bills is nice). I have no problems with nor do I fear female attraction, I deal with it all the time and have dealt with it prior to alpha. My question was to make sure that this attraction was not the only way that an alpha instills confidence in himself. From your reply I can assume that its not the only why confidence is instilled. I also expect that if this assumption is wrong that you will clarify that statement.

I trust in your scripting abilities and have no doubt that AM11 is OK for a married man. I have no plans to stop AM11. My prior posts, were axe grinding, which you should detect as the alpha process. Its a compliment that I question what is going on, the a student is questioning the master. Thats what AM is training me to do. I understand that and as stated "I'm growing a backbone". I'm refining my approach but I'm still driven to question what I don't know or understand (as stated in my previous posts). My posting, ceased along time ago to be for my benefit and instead is for yours, (with the exception of posts like this). I feel an obligation to repay you for your efforts in improving my life. While I have made purchases with the intent to keep your business going (and will continue my monthly purchases, so get those 4G's converted), I also understand that many will read this thread and watch a journey with which they will also want. I amplify many aspects of posts in order to emphasize my feelings, thoughts, and actions. The posts are created in order for you and others to see into my sole and know what is going on. To others taking a similar journey they will wonder the same. What is my focus, why am I listening to the sub, what can I expect. Some will find that their goals are not the same as the 18+ section. This thread will help them to align their expectations in order to maximize the benefits of the sub.

Don't be surprised that I'm questioning direction wanting to avoid things that I find unnecessary (tis the alpha way). Don't be surprised that I'm grinding my axe. It is human nature for us to disagree. Its a compliment that I now challenge you one your beliefs. Count these as compliments to your success. Its proof that you are indeed the best at what you do. Now with that said, here it comes.

[axe grinding]In regards to the error I found in the cancer script. I know that I copied the line I posted from the cancer script thread posting not from the store description. I was not in error on that one. The script post changed. I did not then nor do I now need a GC. I let that one slide and should not have, it re-affirmed that I was then a beta male.[/axe grinding]

Got to love that backbone. I now consider my axe ground enough. Alpha Male has me ready to become a lumber jack with all the axe sharpening I'm doing lately.

Ok I could use a little more clarification on your statement below. "It has uses and value aside from that;" Does this apply to confidence or female attraction or both. If its female attraction then I could use more clarification. How will this help with the non-sexual attraction of my life.

(04-19-2011, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: Confidence attracts women. That is a well known fact. Whether you want it to or not is immaterial. It has uses and value aside from that; if you are not interested in the women whom it attracts, simply ignore them.